MA Labs New Year Sale

30% OFF!

Discount Code: newyear30

Link:https://www.masupps.com/

Sale Runs Through Thursday at Midnight!

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience with the Mk677 and GW?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
newyear25 works...

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I entered it . It said does not exist
I just tried it...and it works (see order example below). I copied and pasted this order from 2 minutes ago. A lot of people have used it. newyear30 is for MA Labs and newyear25 is for MA research.l.

Again, the code for MA Labs is: newyear30

No spaces, no capitalization...just: newyear30

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Checkout
Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code
Coupon code applied successfully.

Your order
Product Total
Somatozine × 1 $78.99
Subtotal $78.99
Coupon: newyear30 -$23.70 [Remove]
Shipping Flat rate: $7.99
Total $63.28

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I entered it . It said does not exist
Make sure you don't write newyears30 (there is no s on the end of newyear). It is just: newyear30

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Newyear25 worked but not 30
You know this thread was for the MA Labs sale, right? The MA Research sale has a differnet code.

MA Labs Code (30% off): newyear30

MA Research Code (25%): newyear25

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just reread a few posts before and you should hopefully get the picture.
I did read it. The fact is that those people weren't even entering the correct code at the correct website...and yet you say I am having a "fake sale"? GTFO with that moronic nonsense. Who has a fake sale?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did read it. The fact is that those people weren't even entering the correct code atn the correct website...and yet you say I am having a "fake sale"? GTFO with that moronic nonsense. Who has a fake sale, you idiot.
Mike dont let him get to you. He's been on for a year, and made 4 post all in this thread

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worked for me
Thanks.

It worked because it's always worked. The few people whom it didn't work for were simply entering the wrong code at the wrong site, which is fine--a simple mistake--but as for the guy who accused me of having a fake sale (who in the **** has a fake sale?), he is one of those people who likes to speak without thinking. Unfortunately, common courtesy and respect is a foreign thing to some peope on the Net.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike dont let him get to you. He's been on for a year, and made 4 post all in this thread
Yeah, you're right. It's just that I've been dealing with too many people like this the last few days...and it got to me. If people just dealt with others like they would when face to face, how nice and pleasant the Net would be.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did read it. The fact is that those people weren't even entering the correct code at the correct website...and yet you say I am having a "fake sale"? GTFO with that moronic nonsense. Who has a fake sale?
Mike,

No offense intended, and I did click the link but did not read it... but understand how this looks. Top of this page.

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 9.53.46 PM.png

Shouldn't it read newyear25? because newyear30 doesn't work on that site.
Also, I tried before on the supp site with newyear30 but it only worked on the individual product link, not the main page with all the products.
(Trying to help)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike,

No offense intended, and I did click the link but did not read it... but understand how this looks. Top of this page.

View attachment 177219

Shouldn't it read newyear25? because newyear30 doesn't work on that site.
Also, I tried before on the supp site with newyear30 but it only worked on the individual product link, not the main page with all the products.
(Trying to help)
I had the wrong link. However, both the thread title and the OP said MA labs...and the code and all other info in this OP applied directly to MA Labs. The link should have been to MA Labs. It is fixed now. The other sale thread you posted in--ot hsad ther correct link, as have all the others. I should've had the correct link in here too, but at the same time, the thread title and OP both clearly said it was an MA Labs sale. Regardles, it is fixed now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I appreciate it. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had the wrong link. However, both yhe thread title and the OP both said MA labs...and the code and all other infor applied directly to MA Labs. The link should have been to MA Labs. It is fixed now. The other thread you posted in--that had the correct link, as have all the others. I should've had the corret link in here, but at the same time, The thread title and OP both clearly said it was an MA labs sale. Regardles, it is fixed now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I
:arms:

Xcar_

Awards
How good is the Bpc-157 and tb500 from ma research?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happy New Year Mike, Hope all is well. Sent you a few texts, not sure if your #changed

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Can anyone post or send me a pm of the code for AM members . Or if anyone has an idea of when the next 30 percent off will be .