StraightUpKratom - New Years Sale!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Use Coupon Code new26 for 26% off your Entire Order!
HURRY Offer Expires 1-1-2019 at midnight
received_581329972330022.jpeg

What Better Way To Bring In The New Year Than With Another Huge Sale!
So If You Missed Out On Our Christmas, Sale, Dont Miss Out On This last Opportunity of the Year to save BIG!
3 WAYS TO SAVE!
Use Coupon Code new26 for 26% off your ENTIRE order!
FREE pouch of Kratom with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!

All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Thanks!

CLICK HERE--->https://straightupkratom.com/

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
How do people dose the resin compared to regular or enhanced strains like super red borneo or red vein bali

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do people dose the resin compared to regular or enhanced strains like super red borneo or red vein bali
Start with 1/2tsp to 1tsp. 1 and 2g. Best to take on empty stomach. Work your way from there.

Actually, edit, you may try even less than that, you said resin. So maybe try 1/8tsp to 1/4tsp.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Start with 1/2tsp to 1tsp. 1 and 2g. Best to take on empty stomach. Work your way from there.
Okay because I have been taking the capsules for a good 6 months and never go above 4G max at a time... if that helps compare the potency

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay because I have been taking the capsules for a good 6 months and never go above 4G max at a time... if that helps compare the potency
Got low. On empty stomach. See how you feel in an hour. Work up from there.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If youve never taken kratom before I suggest Starting low like 250- 500mg.
If you get the brick rock resin mix with hot water and stir in until it pretty much dissolves. Add honey or lemon juice. You can mix it with hot. Chocolate or coffee etc.
If its the powder mix it however you like. In greek yogurt. Apple sauce, hot drinks, cold drinks. Oj, protein drink. Etc.
Once you access your tolerance and get a feel for it. I take up to 1-2 grams. And its way more than enough.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its much more potent

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
If youve never taken kratom before I suggest Starting low like 250- 500mg.
If you get the brick rock resin mix with hot water and stir in until it pretty much dissolves. Add honey or lemon juice. You can mix it with hot. Chocolate or coffee etc.
If its the powder mix it however you like. In greek yogurt. Apple sauce, hot drinks, cold drinks. Oj, protein drink. Etc.
Once you access your tolerance and get a feel for it. I take up to 1-2 grams. And its way more than enough.
Why can't you just swallow the brick like a pill?