Who Wants Protein

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Who Wants Protein

We are at it again this week wanting make a few people's Holidays bright.

Who wants a full tub of Nutrex' Isofit? All we are asking for is open and honest reviews, that's it.

Here's how to enter

* What flavor/flavors would you like?
    * How will you be using this? Straight shake? Baking? Pudding?
    * US Address?

* Bonus Question - who is the most prolific sports athlete?

Name:  nutrex-isofit-1.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  159.2 KB Name:  isofit ing.gif
Views: 339
Size:  44.9 KB
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

2. In!!!

Banana foster sounds amazing. I ave tried many banana proteins and so many have tasted chemically and fake. It’s so hard to find a good tasting banana supp and the fosters part just makes it sound so good. I usually makes shakes during the week and the weekends I mix protein powder with Kodak mix and make waffles,pancakes,bunt cakes and mug cakes with the protein powder.

Most profillic sports athlete for me is yogi Berra
    With his 10 World Series rings, he is the most decorated Major Leaguer in history.
    But before he achieved his accomplishments on the diamond, Berra served as a gunner's mate in the Navy during the D-Day invasion.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    In!!!

Banana foster sounds amazing. I ave tried many banana proteins and so many have tasted chemically and fake. It’s so hard to find a good tasting banana supp and the fosters part just makes it sound so good. I usually makes shakes during the week and the weekends I mix protein powder with Kodak mix and make waffles,pancakes,bunt cakes and mug cakes with the protein powder.

Most profillic sports athlete for me is yogi Berra
    With his 10 World Series rings, he is the most decorated Major Leaguer in history.
    But before he achieved his accomplishments on the diamond, Berra served as a gunner's mate in the Navy during the D-Day invasion.
    Great answer..Yogi......are you a NY'er?
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

4. Nice!

Peanut butter toffee please ! Sounds delicious

I would be using this as a shake mixed with almond milk. Also would be making ďover night oatmealĒ with it.
    I would mix it with oats, egg whites, Greek yogurt and top or with peanut butter powder
    USA address living in California
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Sign me up for Peanut Butter Toffee
    You would get a Youtube Review and full written review in return
    Use would be baking, sludge, and as a shake. I will make sure to highlight all three area's for the company!
    US Addy - YES!

Most prolific athlete --> Bo Jackson before he got injured. That guy was en route to dominate the NFL and any rushing record before he was taken away from the game. Great genetics, incredible work ethic, and most of all ran with complete and sheer power.

Just some examples.
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Great answer..Yogi......are you a NY'er?
    Yes sir and a army veteran
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

7. I would love to use that peanut butter in my banana and egg pancakes.

8. Shoot always down for a banana whey - Animalís has set the standard for me. Banana goes well with chocolate, caramel, pb, strawberry, milk, oj, pineapple - Iíve found it to be a very versatile flavor for me, solo or blended with other flavors & ingredients.

1. Bananas Foster
    2. Blended shakes and sludge or with yogurt
    3. Proud to be American

Bonus: Brian Shaw - 4x Worldís Strongest Man, multi-time winner of the Arnold Classic Pro Show, all-time world record for the heaviest atlas stone ever loaded. His YouTube channel is starting to take off.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

9. Have some of the PB Toffee now. It’s delicious!

10. Chocolate wod be great for the no bake protein bars and balls I've been experimenting with. However, I'd mostly use protein as a straight up shake. Both with milk and water.

Bonus Answer: Dan Gable. Undefeated in one of the most grueling sports possible. Anyone who has wrestled at any level, can attest to how demanding the training can be, and how self reliant a match is, when it is only you and your opponent on the mat. No teammates to step in. It takes 100% dedication and heart, and Dan Gable epitomizes what the human body is capable of.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.
  11. Who Wants Protein

Sign me up for banana foster or pb toffee.

Iíll use it at different times of days with different liquids. Water, almond, 2%, ff and with varying oz to test taste and consistency at each.

Prolific athlete. Even though Iím not into golf or tennis Iíll have to go with tiger or Serena
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

12. Peanut Butter Toffee would be awesome in my morning Proats or in my afternoon shake.

I'm not a big sports fan but I will go with Kyle Larson !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

13. I'm liking the flavors but always love my favorite: Chocolate!
    Put my name in the hat, and I'd be loving it in shake form.

I want to say Jim Thorpe but Bo Jackson still rises to the top for me.
    It's close, but Bo does Bo best. lol.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

14. What flavor/flavors would you like?

In order:

Bananas Foster
    Peanut Butter Toffee
    Chocolate

How will you be using this? Straight shake? Baking? Pudding?

Straight
    In overnight oatmeal
    Cooked oatmeal
    Pancakes
    Added to plain Greek yogurt

US Address?

Yes

Most prolific athlete would be Steph Curry, I might be taking the definition of prolific too literal, but it means to create an abundant amount. I say Steph because he has changed the sport and given hope to many young kids who are not 6'6. Now, smaller kids know they can play in the NBA even if they are on the shorter side as long as they develop a shot and quick release.
    https://performaxlabs.com/
    Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products

15. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Yes sir and a army veteran
    You have our respect my friend
    WWW.nutrex.com

Code AM20 for 20% off all products (stacks excluded)

16. Banana foster
    I'll be using this twice a day.. with 80 grams of oats and 16 of peanut butter all microwaved and topped with some walden farms maple syrup. That my go to meal.

Most prolific athlete...wow that's a good one.. IDK if the rock qualifies because he was a WWE Wrestler now actor but everyone knows the rock and he does a ton for sick children and at one time everyone anywhere.. knew the expression " Can you smell what the rock is cooking" he may not be competing in any sport anymore but as far as fitness goes with social media and under armour he is an icon

17. Quote Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    Banana foster
    I'll be using this twice a day.. with 80 grams of oats and 16 of peanut butter all microwaved and topped with some walden farms maple syrup. That my go to meal.

Most prolific athlete...wow that's a good one.. IDK if the rock qualifies because he was a WWE Wrestler now actor but everyone knows the rock and he does a ton for sick children and at one time everyone anywhere.. knew the expression " Can you smell what the rock is cooking" he may not be competing in any sport anymore but as far as fitness goes with social media and under armour he is an icon
    I can respect that. Even tho wrestling is "scripted" these guys/girls are athletes
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I can respect that. Even tho wrestling is "scripted" these guys/girls are athletes
    Agree!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

19. I'm in.

Chocolate

I'd be mixing it with Milk in a shake. And would be making protein cookies with it (protein, oats, honey, peanut butter).

I'm in LA, California.

20. This is a great chance to try something new!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

21. I would love to try
    Lift Heavy, Live Strong
    -Amateur Strong Coaching-
    New IG: SoFloBencher

22. Peanut butter toffee..
    Shakes !
    Tod Gurley !

23. Keep them
    Coming gentlemen. We want to give some members some
    Gains.
    WWW.nutrex.com

Code AM20 for 20% off all products (stacks excluded)

24. Flavor: Banana Foster sounds awesome
    How will I use it: In shakes, smoothies, mug cakes, and possibly pudding
    Us address: Yessir

25. Chocolate shake

Using it in a shake as my homemade weight gainer

US resident

Itís a tie between bo Jackson and Michael Jordan for me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants free Select? Protein recipe challenge!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 844
    Last Post: 04-09-2015, 07:19 PM
  2. Who wants 55 serving tubs of Select Protein?
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:58 PM
  3. Who wants 5lbs Milk Protein Isolate?
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:16 PM
  4. NTBM brand new protein bar flavors are in.. Who wants to test them out..
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 07:38 PM
  5. Replies: 184
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:14 AM