Who Wants Protein

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Well I'm a big Mark Cuban fan
    Well that makes 2 of us

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Jim Thorpe from Carlisle, PA !!
    Grew up in Shawnee, OK area. (back then it was called the Sac & Fox Nation)
    I use to do business with one of his sons before he passed away. One of the best guy's you would ever meet. RIP Jack.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Which flavor would I like to try? -- Both Peanut Butter Toffee and Bananas Foster sound amazing! I think I'll go with Peanut Butter Toffee, though.

How I'll use it -- mixed in skim milk.

As to the athlete question... it's really hard for me to pick just one, but as a former fat ass who lost a ton of weight from running, Olympic track runner Usain Bolt has been a huge inspiration to me over the past 10 years when it comes to general motivation to stay in shape and not become, you know, a fat ass again.

US-based? -- Yep!

4. Peanut Butter Toffee = YUM !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Well I'm a big Mark Cuban fan
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Well that makes 2 of us
    The guys very , very successful. Watched him on Shark tank quite a few episodes.

At one time from what i understand he wanted to make growth hormone available for sports because he had an injury , used it, and was convinced how effective it is for the body with injuries, healing.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    50% off the entire month of January! AMJAN50
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    The guys very , very successful. Watched him on Shark tank quite a few episodes.

At one time from what i understand he wanted to make growth hormone available for sports because he had an injury , used it, and was convinced how effective it is for the body with injuries, healing.
    Wow, never heard that but interesting
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

7. Waiting for the feedback on these flavors. Everyone has a favorite and we canít wait to see what yours is.
    WWW.nutrex.com

Code AM20 for 20% off all products (stacks excluded)

8. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    We are at it again this week wanting make a few people's Holidays bright.

Who wants a full tub of Nutrex' Isofit? All we are asking for is open and honest reviews, that's it.

Here's how to enter

* What flavor/flavors would you like?

chocolate is always good
    * How will you be using this? Straight shake? Baking? Pudding?

shake
    * US Address?

born and raised in the USA

* Bonus Question - who is the most prolific sports athlete?

Michael jordan

Attachment 175872 Attachment 175873
    2nd choice of athlete roger federer
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nutrex View Post
    Waiting for the feedback on these flavors. Everyone has a favorite and we can’t wait to see what yours is.
    Only one way to find out
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nutrex View Post
    Waiting for the feedback on these flavors. Everyone has a favorite and we canít wait to see what schizm's is.
    Oooh me neither
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

someone say peanut butter?

Or Banana?
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB

12. That top one Looks Like PB&J at it's finest !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    That top one Looks Like PB&J at it's finest !!
    That’s only when it’s on you bby

Wait what????
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Haha - I am on Cape Cod. You may be the first guy on here in MA I have come across.
    Right by Attleboro here......grew up in Waltham

* What flavor/flavors would you like? Banana Foster by a mile.
    * How will you be using this? Straight shake? Baking? Pudding? Shake and sludge
    * US Address? Yes

* Bonus Question - Simple the GOAT himself Tom Brady. Here you go boys, read and weep: Brady has been honored with four Super Bowl MVP awards (Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLIX, and LI), the most ever by a single player, has won three league MVP awards (2007, 2010, 2017), has been selected to 14 Pro Bowls, and has led his team to more division titles (15) than any other quarterback in NFL history. Brady is fourth all-time in total career passing yards in regular season play, is tied for third in career touchdown passes, and fourth in career passer rating. He is first all-time in career passing yards (regular season and postseason combined). His career postseason record is 27Ė10, winning more playoff games than any other quarterback, and he has appeared in more playoff games than any player at any position. Brady has never had a losing season as a starting quarterback in the NFL. His combined regular-season and postseason wins are also the most of any quarterback in NFL history. Brady is the first and only quarterback to reach 200 regular season wins.[12] Brady also holds the record of being the oldest player to win the Super Bowl MVP at 39 years of age, and the oldest player to win the regular season MVP at the age of 40.[13]
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

15. Any more apps?
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

16. Keep those apps coming.
    WWW.nutrex.com

Code AM20 for 20% off all products (stacks excluded)

17. Bumping this up for a great company
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post

* US Address? Yes

* Bonus Question - Simple the GOAT himself Tom Brady. Here you go boys, read and weep: Brady has been honored with four Super Bowl MVP awards (Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLIX, and LI), the most ever by a single player, has won three league MVP awards (2007, 2010, 2017), has been selected to 14 Pro Bowls, and has led his team to more division titles (15) than any other quarterback in NFL history. Brady is fourth all-time in total career passing yards in regular season play, is tied for third in career touchdown passes, and fourth in career passer rating. He is first all-time in career passing yards (regular season and postseason combined). His career postseason record is 27–10, winning more playoff games than any other quarterback, and he has appeared in more playoff games than any player at any position. Brady has never had a losing season as a starting quarterback in the NFL. His combined regular-season and postseason wins are also the most of any quarterback in NFL history. Brady is the first and only quarterback to reach 200 regular season wins.[12] Brady also holds the record of being the oldest player to win the Super Bowl MVP at 39 years of age, and the oldest player to win the regular season MVP at the age of 40.[13]
    Yeah. But can you tell us something about The GOAT that we don't all know?
    "I've never seen anyone change his mind because of the power of a superior argument or the acquisition of new facts. But I've seen plenty of people change behavior to avoid being mocked." -Scott Adams

19. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    But what kind of car does he drive ????

Name:  JR_Todd_Champion.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  823.6 KB

This guy goes from 0-330mph in 3 seconds !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

20. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post

* US Address? Yes

* Bonus Question - Simple the GOAT himself Tom Brady. Here you go boys, read and weep: Brady has been honored with four Super Bowl MVP awards (Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLIX, and LI), the most ever by a single player, has won three league MVP awards (2007, 2010, 2017), has been selected to 14 Pro Bowls, and has led his team to more division titles (15) than any other quarterback in NFL history. Brady is fourth all-time in total career passing yards in regular season play, is tied for third in career touchdown passes, and fourth in career passer rating. He is first all-time in career passing yards (regular season and postseason combined). His career postseason record is 27Ė10, winning more playoff games than any other quarterback, and he has appeared in more playoff games than any player at any position. Brady has never had a losing season as a starting quarterback in the NFL. His combined regular-season and postseason wins are also the most of any quarterback in NFL history. Brady is the first and only quarterback to reach 200 regular season wins.[12] Brady also holds the record of being the oldest player to win the Super Bowl MVP at 39 years of age, and the oldest player to win the regular season MVP at the age of 40.[13]
    Ahh right on the boarder if RI where there are strip clubs a plenty
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    But what kind of car does he drive ????

Name:  JR_Todd_Champion.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  823.6 KB

This guy goes from 0-330mph in 3 seconds !!
    Ask and you shall receive:

https://autowise.com/tom-brady-car-collection/
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Oh, I can...That he's not the GOAT, that title belongs to Drew Brees.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

23. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Oh, I can...That he's not the GOAT, that title belongs to Drew Brees.
    Your username fits you well.....j/k lol
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

24. PROTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!! /animal.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

25. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    There is not a car in that collection that I would want.............So Points For Him!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants free Select? Protein recipe challenge!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 844
    Last Post: 04-09-2015, 07:19 PM
  2. Who wants 55 serving tubs of Select Protein?
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:58 PM
  3. Who wants 5lbs Milk Protein Isolate?
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:16 PM
  4. NTBM brand new protein bar flavors are in.. Who wants to test them out..
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 07:38 PM
  5. Replies: 184
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:14 AM