Who Wants Protein

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. I'm always up to tryout and review new flavors of protein and that PB Toffee
    sounds so tempting and since I love Choc that would be my 2nd choice.
    I like to use protein powders mixed in with yogurt cottage cheese, frozen
    puddings, overnight proats, and other tasty things that I like to create and
    eat in the kitchen.

When it comes to the most prolific athlete for me it's Arnold and when you glance over
    some of the those classic black and white photos of him either training or posing it
    just makes you wanna go lift.

2. Count me in! I've done a bunch of reviews on this site and would love to try IsoFit out!

* What flavor/flavors would you like? Peanut Butter Toffee sounds unique and tastey.
    * How will you be using this? Straight shake? Baking? Pudding? I don't really have time to do baking but I can try it out in a shake, oats, pudding. I'll do reivews on each and include pics.
    * US Address? Yes

* Bonus Question - who is the most prolific sports athlete? Bo Jackson was pretty much a freak. He was honestly the first person that came to mind. Then I read through others' post. Cool to see him get a bunch votes.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I'm always up to tryout and review new flavors of protein and that PB Toffee
    sounds so tempting and since I love Choc that would be my 2nd choice.
    I like to use protein powders mixed in with yogurt cottage cheese, frozen
    puddings, overnight proats, and other tasty things that I like to create and
    eat in the kitchen.

When it comes to the most prolific athlete for me it's Arnold and when you glance over
    some of the those classic black and white photos of him either training or posing it
    just makes you wanna go lift.
    That has to be the best selection of goodies I have ever seen on here!
    My man, you're a pro-chef!!!

Damn.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

4. Banana Foster would be my #1 (always looking for a great banana options as most are not too good) followed very closely by the PB Toffee

Im about 40% Shakes, 40% Ice cream and 10% misc baking in my use... occasionally I try something like pudding/sludge but i usually lean towards volume meals haha.

Im a big deion sanders fan... 2 sport athlete and was prety dang good at both (ceratinly better in the nfl, but still a solid mlb player). Maybe not the best ever, but of guys I watched he would def be near the top of the list
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. Peanut Butter Toffee??? Yes please!!

Id love to try this in my baking experiments.

Yes, US address.

IMHO - Jackie Joyner-Kersee!
    •   

6. I'm in - I can't resist anything Peanut Butter. The macros on this look great, and the flavors sound delicious and...if I win the price is right!

Athlete? Depends on how you define prolific.

I would have to go with Bill Russel - 11 championships in 13 years and shut down Wilt. I'm not sure anyone else has dominated like that.

For trivia - when thinking of great athletes that never get mentioned, this name does come to mind Danny Ainge. He is the only high school athlete ever to be named first-team All-American in 3 different sports and he played 2 sports professionally. He is the youngest player to hit a home run for the Blue Jays, and he won 2 championships with the Celtics.
    "I've never seen anyone change his mind because of the power of a superior argument or the acquisition of new facts. But I've seen plenty of people change behavior to avoid being mocked." -Scott Adams

7. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Yes sir and a army veteran
    What part? I grew on on Lawng Eyesland, Suffolk County
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

8. I would Looo-hove banana foster or peanut butter.
    Would try in a variety of "wheys" shake, pudding/mousse, smoothie.
    Prolific athlete? IDK about most prolific but have always been a fan of Usain Bolt

9. In!

Peanut butter toffee FTW! Would use as a simple protein shake; with water or Fairlife milk. Address is US...

Athlete, I’d have to choose Donald Cerone, UFC lightweight/welterweight. Can think of many athletes with better winning records, however, as an athlete he has absolutely zero quit in his heart. Always down to fight anyone, on any sort of notice...and after a loss, always comes back stronger. Prolific, idk. Amazing athlete/fighter nonetheless...

10. Chocolate Shake
    Straight shake. Maybe mixed in pudding post-training.
    Lebron James
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    50% off the entire month of January! AMJAN50

11. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    What part? I grew on on Lawng Eyesland, Suffolk County
    Grew up in queens then moved out too massapequa Nassau county. You know the drill - get married , have kids and move to Long Island lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

12. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Grew up in queens then moved out too massapequa Nassau county. You know the drill - get married , have kids and move to Long Island lol
    Eff that I got married, had kids and moved to Boston, cost of living is alot cheaper
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Eff that I got married, had kids and moved to Boston, cost of living is alot cheaper
    Was just in Connecticut and looking at houses. Since I’m state police I can transfer up there and have a decent commute. But I feel you the cost of living is crazy in NY
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

14. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Was just in Connecticut and looking at houses. Since Im state police I can transfer up there and have a decent commute. But I feel you the cost of living is crazy in NY
    New yorker checking in work in manhattan(NYPD) live in orange county about 50 miles outside the city(taxes still suck). Nice and quiet and beautiful. Long island has everything and anything .. gyms, stores, places to eat just to0 congested for me. Glad to see a fellow LEO brother on the boards

15. Going to pick winners by weeks end
    WWW.nutrex.com

Code AM20 for 20% off all products (stacks excluded)

16. Peanut butter toffee

Shake, maybe protmeal

In Tx!

Dirk nowitzski, because I'm a huge mavericks fan.

Thanks for the chance!

17. Peanut butter toffee sounds great! Also love Bananas foster.
    Mainly shakes and pancakes.
    Jim Thorpe
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I'm liking the flavors but always love my favorite: Chocolate!
    Put my name in the hat, and I'd be loving it in shake form.

I want to say Jim Thorpe but Bo Jackson still rises to the top for me.
    It's close, but Bo does Bo best. lol.
    Jim Thorpe or Bo Jackson. cant go wrong with either. I went old school.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Jim Thorpe or Bo Jackson. cant go wrong with either. I went old school.
    Jim Thorpe from Carlisle, PA !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Peanut butter toffee

Shake, maybe protmeal

In Tx!

Dirk nowitzski, because I'm a huge mavericks fan.

Thanks for the chance!
    Well I'm a big Mark Cuban fan
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

21. Peanut Butter Toffee

Shakes, and Pancakes

In MI

Pat Swilling, Ricky Jackson, Sam Mills, and Vaughn Johnson. The greatest linebacker group ever put together
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Banana Foster would be my #1 (always looking for a great banana options as most are not too good) followed very closely by the PB Toffee

Im about 40% Shakes, 40% Ice cream and 10% misc baking in my use... occasionally I try something like pudding/sludge but i usually lean towards volume meals haha.

Im a big deion sanders fan... 2 sport athlete and was prety dang good at both (ceratinly better in the nfl, but still a solid mlb player). Maybe not the best ever, but of guys I watched he would def be near the top of the list
    So about 15 yrs ago my wife and I we're walking around Manhattan and they were doing a live outdoor ESPN taping. We sit down and start watching. 2 African American guys go walking by us with floor length fur coats and fedora type hats. They turn around and it's Michael Irving and Deion. The only 2 guys that could prob pull off floor length all white and l brown ladies fur coats.
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So about 15 yrs ago my wife and I we're walking around Manhattan and they were doing a live outdoor ESPN taping. We sit down and start watching. 2 African American guys go walking by us with floor length fur coats and fedora type hats. They turn around and it's Michael Irving and Deion. The only 2 guys that could prob pull off floor length all white and l brown ladies fur coats.
    haha he still dresses like that!... some of the suits I see him and Irvin wear on the NFL network broadcasts are just unrealllll.... the DEFINITION of Ghetto Fabulous
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    This is actually a great story - thank you for sharing
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

25. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Haha - I am on Cape Cod. You may be the first guy on here in MA I have come across.
    "I've never seen anyone change his mind because of the power of a superior argument or the acquisition of new facts. But I've seen plenty of people change behavior to avoid being mocked." -Scott Adams
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants free Select? Protein recipe challenge!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 844
    Last Post: 04-09-2015, 07:19 PM
  2. Who wants 55 serving tubs of Select Protein?
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:58 PM
  3. Who wants 5lbs Milk Protein Isolate?
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:16 PM
  4. NTBM brand new protein bar flavors are in.. Who wants to test them out..
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 07:38 PM
  5. Replies: 184
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:14 AM