Who want some Nutrex Freebies

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. I received my packs also today, I値l be trying them next week and I値l let u know

2. Quote Originally Posted by Vodka100p View Post
    I received my packs also today, I値l be trying them next week and I値l let u know
    Awesome
    WWW.nutrex.com

Code AM20 for 20% off all products (stacks excluded)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Anabaholic View Post
    I received my package today! I'll be using Outlift and amino Charger tomorrow!
    Let us know your thoughts
    WWW.nutrex.com

4. I don't know what to try first ???
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nutrex View Post
    Let us know your thoughts
    I am trying Outlift Amped this morning. I値l post a review.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Very Nice, Very Generous !!
    Glad we got those out to everyone. Love the picture.
    WWW.nutrex.com

7. Name:  Nutrex.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  91.4 KB

Tomorrow is Leg Day so I need a Strong Pre, which one ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Name:  Nutrex.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  91.4 KB

Tomorrow is Leg Day so I need a Strong Pre, which one ??
    Outlift Amped

9. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Outlift Amped
    That's what I was thinking !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    That's what I was thinking !!
    Let us know how this works for you. I use the rtd version for those days I need to rush.
    WWW.nutrex.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Nutrex View Post
    Let us know how this works for you. I use the rtd version for those days I need to rush.
    It worked well, I had a goal of hitting one hundred Reps on my Squats and did it, So Thank you Nutrex Outlift Amped mission accomplished !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

12. @Nutrex You might want to get the items you sent out as samples set up in the review section. Just a thought.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/prod...utrex+Research
    TEAM GET DIESEL

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    @Nutrex You might want to get the items you sent out as samples set up in the review section. Just a thought.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/prod...utrex+Research
    You have to search it, but I bumped to the top.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/prod...2-outlift.html
    WWW.nutrex.com

14. I am waiting for some others to be approved.
    WWW.nutrex.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Nutrex View Post
    I am waiting for some others to be approved.
    It is to be a Snowy weekend here in PA, good time to work on some reviews.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

16. Nutrex Research OutLift Amped Review

TASTE

Cosmic Blast is a mix of several fruit flavors, it is very smooth and mild, with no bitter or strong taste. I found it to be very refreshing, with no after taste.

MIXABILTY

Caution Do Not Shake, this PWO has a carbonated like base and will blow the lid off your shaker cup !! That being said it mixes very easily with a spoon, with no grit or floaties. Easy to Mix and Drink

FORMULA

I really like the formula 8 grams of citrulline malate, 3.2 grams of beta-alanine and the list goes on, the only thing I would have added is 5 grams of creatine rather than 2 grams but that is easy to add yourself.

Workout

I had a great workout, I saved this for Leg Day and had a goal of 5 sets of 20 on squats - 100 reps was no problem and I still have fuel in the tank for Leg Curls and Calf Raises !!

Overall I would give the Pre-Workout two thumbs up in all categories !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

17. Nutrex Research Amino Charger + Hydration

I don't know that you can really feel a difference when using this product, what I do know is that I had the MangoBerryLemonade and it tasted fantastic, I mixed one packet (serving) with about 20oz of cold water (twice the recommended water) and it was a very refreshing drink to sip on during my workout. It mixed very easily in my shaker cup with no grit or sediment. I did still feel energized at the end of my workout, with no fatigue in sight. If you are in the market for a BCAA Recovery Product give this one a try !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Nutrex Research OutLift Amped Review

TASTE

Cosmic Blast is a mix of several fruit flavors, it is very smooth and mild, with no bitter or strong taste. I found it to be very refreshing, with no after taste.

MIXABILTY

Caution Do Not Shake, this PWO has a carbonated like base and will blow the lid off your shaker cup !! That being said it mixes very easily with a spoon, with no grit or floaties. Easy to Mix and Drink

FORMULA

I really like the formula 8 grams of citrulline malate, 3.2 grams of beta-alanine and the list goes on, the only thing I would have added is 5 grams of creatine rather than 2 grams but that is easy to add yourself.

Workout

I had a great workout, I saved this for Leg Day and had a goal of 5 sets of 20 on squats - 100 reps was no problem and I still have fuel in the tank for Leg Curls and Calf Raises !!

Thank you for both great reviews
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

19. Name:  Nutrex Amino Drive.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  87.4 KB

The Nutrex Research Amino Drive is the last supplement in the sample pack I got I have to Review.

I got The Amino Drive Strawberry Kiwi and found it to be a very nice soft flavor, nothing in your face just a relaxing enjoyable drink. It mixes very well without grit or a lot of effort. I sipped on it during my workout and found it to be very refreshing.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Nutrex Research Amino Charger + Hydration

I don't know that you can really feel a difference when using this product, what I do know is that I had the MangoBerryLemonade and it tasted fantastic, I mixed one packet (serving) with about 20oz of cold water (twice the recommended water) and it was a very refreshing drink to sip on during my workout. It mixed very easily in my shaker cup with no grit or sediment. I did still feel energized at the end of my workout, with no fatigue in sight. If you are in the market for a BCAA Recovery Product give this one a try !!
    Awesome review
    WWW.nutrex.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Name:  Nutrex Amino Drive.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  87.4 KB

The Nutrex Research Amino Drive is the last supplement in the sample pack I got I have to Review.

I got The Amino Drive Strawberry Kiwi and found it to be a very nice soft flavor, nothing in your face just a relaxing enjoyable drink. It mixes very well without grit or a lot of effort. I sipped on it during my workout and found it to be very refreshing.
    Thank you for your review
    WWW.nutrex.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Nutrex Research OutLift Amped Review

TASTE

MIXABILTY

FORMULA

Workout

Very thorough
    WWW.nutrex.com

23. Looks like Nutrex is hitting the mark!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

24. Review timmmmmmeeeee! I wanted to wait until I had tried all the samples before I left reviews.

Amino Charger:
    I always sip on aminos of some kind during my workouts, so it's tough to say if I would feel any different with amino charger than with plain water, but I do feel, and maybe it's all mental that I can push myself a bit further with aminos than without. Where Amino Charger shines is it's mixability, in nearly every other BCAA product I have used, there is always a little bit of unmixable product floating around no matter how much I shake it, and Amino Charger mixed quickly and completely so that's a huge plus. As for flavors, the Mango Berry Lemonade was absolutely amazing! Strawberry is my favorite flavor for anything, so I consider myself a bit hard to please on strawberry flavors and the strawberry was really strong here with just enough mango and lemon taste know it was a combo. Knocked it out of the park! As for the Peach Pineapple, it tasted a bit more tart than the Mango Berry Lemonade, and it was still good, it tasted more like pineapple than peach, but the Mango Berry Lemonade still takes the cake for me on the flavor.

Outlift Amped:
    Mixability: it mixes well, but it does build up pressure in your shaker, not a big deal, but something to be aware of.
    Effects: Outlift Amped is pretty insane, at 350mg total caffeine and 1.5mg rauwolscine, 50mg teacrine, and 500mg choline bitartrate, the energy and focus is unreal. More impressive than that though, is that for as stim heavy as Outlift Amped is, it managers to overcome vasoconstriction to deliver huge pumps with 8 whopping grams of citrulline malate, a dash of sodium and 2 grams of taurine. You really get the best of both worlds here, great focus and even better pumps. It's pretty crazy that they're able to make a product dosed so high and sell it for just a hair over $2 a serving. The only potential downside is that you'll get used to the caffeine very quickly so I wouldn't use it every day.
    Flavors: Fruit Candy tastes like Runts, I'm pretty sure you can buy them in a bag or box, but I mostly only see them in quarter vending machines . . . Anyway, it's better tasting than this sounds, but the flavor is so complex, it tastes like you took a few of all the flavors of runts and chewed them up at the same time. You get strong banana, lemon, berries, it's pretty tart but also sweet. It does have some slight aftertaste that's hard for me to describe, it's not bad, but it's not the intended flavor for sure, I think it's probably one of the ingredients overpowering the flavoring, but I'm not sure which ingredient it could be.
    As for Cosmic Blast, the best way I could describe it would be pink and orange Starbursts. With this one I don't get the aftertaste, so I'm not sure what's up with that.

Outlift:
    i can't believe I did this, but I forgot what flavor you guys sent me, so I'll review my favorite Outlift Flavor that I've had in the past: Black Berry Lemonade. That flavor is so good, if it didn't have caffeine, I would drink it as a regular drink all day. Strong black berry with just a touch of lemon and no aftertaste, it's like drinking blackberry juice. Mixability is great too, but it does pressurize your shaker a bit as well, so be careful nothing splashes out at you when opening the cap. Ingredient profile is similar to the Amped except that there is no rauwolscine, creatine monohydrate is used instead of creatine magnesium citrate, and it includes 6 grams of BCAA's to get aminos into you before you even hit the gym. The focus is great, not quite as intense as the Amped, but the pumps are amazing and with the added BCAA's, I'd say that Outlift might be a little more well rounded than Amped, so if you're not a stim junkie, I'd try Outlift first.

25. Good stuff here. I loved their protein!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants some R&R?
    By iparatroop in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:44 AM
  2. It's time SH*Z got REAL! Who wants some VOLATILE? 5 needed!!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 11:12 AM
  3. Who wants some FST7?!?!?!
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 10:26 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:40 PM
  5. Who wants some candy??
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39