2 New HPScience Products Confirmed (enter to win!) [emoji322]

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 New HPScience Products Confirmed (enter to win!) ?

I can happily confirm we’ll have two new single ingredient products ready for pre order by New Years Sales time and possibly a third in a very unique and under represented category which will all be shipping mid-late January 2019

Both in the non stim weight management/thermo category and both will Stack very well with Glycøshield and the Shielded Stack. I’ve decided to go this route instead of adding to Glycøshield to keep the versatility of the product line.

We will be giving away up to ten bottles of these new products!

To Enter:

Every day you are allowed to post one single ingredient you’d want to see as a stand alone product. Post must include the ingredient (and extract if applicable) AND the amount as well as a sentence or two about why you’d want that ingredient and dose. If either of our 2 products match the ingredient and amount in your post, you win a bottle.

Contest will end & winners announced 12/25

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chili Cook Off!!!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about the 2nd poster to this thread wins??? :)

Count me in on whatever! Very much looking forward to this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1st; 2nd; and 3rd post wins... :D

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha wouldn’t that be something?

I’m thinking another guess the ingredient contest except since it’s standalone products that make its pretty hard.
Considering you are saying it's a very unique product and you've just recently been researching the science behind I would say it would be difficult. Assuming it's not used or readily used in current market.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this time bring international shipping
Going to leave that to our retailers! We are no where near big enough to offer reasonable international rates. We ship internationally but it’s not at commercial rates so a lot of customers get left out. We have some retailers who ship internationally listed on the Glycøshield product page (bottom)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering you are saying it's a very unique product and you've just recently been researching the science behind I would say it would be difficult. Assuming it's not used or readily used in current market.
One of them is widely used. The other I’m only aware of one sports nutrition brand currently using it.

The third product is a multi ingredient one and will require a separate contest and thread for discussion

Still mulling over options but will make announcement and update OP once I’ve decided what to do here!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ok I’ve figured out the contest!

Every day you are allowed to post one single ingredient you’d want to see as a stand alone product. Post must include the ingredient (and extract if applicable) AND the amount as well as a sentence or two about why you’d want that ingredient and dose. If either of our 2 products match the ingredient and amount in your post, you win a bottle.

We’ll give away up to ten!

Also updating the OP with this

Contest will end / winners announced 12/25

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We might need a hint.

Oleoylethanolamide 250mg.
Because it seems to decrease hunger, improve mood and have other benefits too. Would be a great supplement, currently not much used.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We might need a hint.

Because it seems to decrease hunger, improve mood and have other benefits too. Would be a great supplement, currently not much used.
Nice ingredient!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anacyclus pyrethrum extract 3,200 mg

Induce hunger, muscle fullness and potentially muscle mass

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, you beat me to it.

Hopefully that is your way of saying he guessed right. I would love to see this bulk ingredient make a comeback.
None of my remarks will have any indication towards a correct guess lol just don’t want guesses to go unresponded to

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MENTION=223016]hairygrandpa[/USER] rtmilburn SFreed Ulfhednar HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker @Brandinooooo Sparkss @blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 Daehlluks FireTitan @alphagainz @ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso thebigt Dirty Dan @Bmac63095 TNlifting Matthersby @BloodManor @angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth lukehayd thebigt Oconns28 jalfrey @bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec christ83189 GrizzleB @BOSSMAN @chedapalooza @BennyMagoo79 @Brienn8989 Tbl16 @Bman1970 PoSiTiVeFLoW @Cgkone LeanEngineer @AntM1564 Newth SouthPawSD christ83189 SkRaw85 flandersguy MrKleen73 Whiskey Cscott622 Hyde @bloodnthunder Newth love2liftkat stacy1212 RickyBlobby @bigbeaph JoePaul39 @adammorrow36 Rocket3015 swimfan65

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hell, count me in. I'm not sure what compounds are popular nowadays but here we go:

L-leucine 3g

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
grains of paradise

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Conjugated Linoleic Acid 3.4 grams
Honestly, I used CLA once at 6-10 grams a day for 6 months and I have to say that it gets a lot of bad press. It is not an immediate or dramatic payoff, but it definately makes a difference at high doses over long periods.

This is interesting, I will have to give it all some thought.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We might need a hint.

This is also interesting...absorption is a big issue though, but great ingredient.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
TTA-500

I had great results back when dcp was made by Genomyx. Smart powders used to sell bulk of it, and I used for a whole dosing from 500mg-1g daily. It really seemed to help with fatloss. I've been hesitant to purchase again only because I'm unsure if it was my diet that worked so well back then or the help of tta, f-95, etc. I miss being able to buy things in bulk. Might have to take the plunge and order some from SNS but it would still be cool to have other options.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Selaginella Tamariscina extract (Amentoflavone 20%) 200 mg

My guess is 200mg but would hope to see it dosed much higher then that. Or possibly with an absorption package.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Selaginella Tamariscina extract (Amentoflavone 20%) 200 mg

My guess is 200mg but would hope to see it dosed much higher then that. Or possibly with an absorption package.
Definitely a personal favorite. I would love to have it in a non stim pre/pump product or as a stand-alone. It also worked well in the old norcodrene.....

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Definitely a personal favorite. I would love to have it in a non stim pre/pump product or as a stand-alone. It also worked well in the old norcodrene.....
Any idea why it went away?

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
GBB @ 25mg 2x/day

CLA @ 6G/day

Octopamine HCL @ 100mg 2-3×/day