Predator and carnage bogo plus 25% off

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get Ready for Thanksgiving now with our Glucose Disposal Agent BOGO, plus 25% Off Everything!!
Thanksgiving is less than a month away. Turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, you get the idea. We at Chaos and Pain want to help you survive the over abundance of calories that you will be exposed to on that glorious day. That's why we are hooking you up with a Buy One Get One Free on Predator and Carnage, our top GDAs, +25% off until Monday at Midnight!! Enter coupon code GDA25 at checkout for the discount.

Have you seen our new Merch? Check out our T-Shirts here.
And don't forget about our Chemical Series for serious gains. Get Chemical 4 and Chemical X Here,

And if you need some awesome tasting protein, Click Here for 72 servings of deliciousness!! Honey Graham Reaper and Pumkinhead Latte are the jam.

https://www.chaosandpain.com

pyrobatt EMPIREMIND

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got a couple bottles, would love 2 more but I'm broke af. Looking forward to using it again though ad I've been gaining strength and cutting fat slowly on trt and mid lgd4 cycle. Should be good to add in more carbs for preworkout. It's not to be used post correct?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a couple bottles, would love 2 more but I'm broke af. Looking forward to using it again though ad I've been gaining strength and cutting fat slowly on trt and mid lgd4 cycle. Should be good to add in more carbs for preworkout. It's not to be used post correct?
You could dose post workout, but alot of people would recommend taking away from your workouts. Throughout the day with carb meals would be optimal, even preworkout with a nice carb meal. Also can be used during high carb refeeds and cheat meals.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why 9 though when it's a BOGO? Did one not make it in the picture?