StraightUpKratom.com Introducing our New Orange House Blend!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the last few years I have been playing around with blends. My goal was to make a blend with max pain relief with max mood boost with slight energy increase. I don't like the jittery feeling of some Kratom so it took a while to find the exact blend and ratios. Its a special Halloween orange blend. Very strong pain killer and mood booster that can be taken during the day or evenings. Almost every day for the last year I make a single dose for the morning. I bought a large mixer today and have been working on a small batch the last few hours and its done!

Introducing our New Orange House Blend!

IMG_20181024_134222_855.jpg

NEW Special Halloween Orange Blend
https://straightupkratom.com/product/orange-blend/

NEW Special Halloween Orange Blend 250 grams (8.8 ounces) ***Our Private House Blend***
Very small batch specially blended. Limited supplies. The perfect balance of mood boosting and pain relief with mild energy. Daytime or evening blend. This batch was bio tested at the end of Sept 2018. Clean, potent and very fine grind Kratom.

Dont forget your discount code mace15 for 15% off.
This blend will go fast, dont wait or this amazing blend will be gone before you know it!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds interesting. Yellow's are a cool strain, but I have never mixed one before.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried this new orange blend yet?