PEScience Select Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Promo

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you all asked for it and now you got it. We were extremely pleased to be able to bring back Strawberry Cheesecake not only as a limited release but as a permanent flavor option in our Select protein line-up. With that being said we would like to offer a tub to a lucky AM member. Like before if we get enough love in here I may just be able to talk the boss into allowing a second tub winner.

For your chance to score this free tub of deliciousness just drop an entry here explaining why you think you should be chosen. To make it interesting I will also allow a creative meme or picture incorporating a tub of Strawberry Cheesecake. In the past I've seen some pretty creative artistic work here from our great members at AM and I always love a good laugh so if you feel you have what it takes then be my guest!

There is not a cut off date picked yet for this promo as we like to give plenty of time for members to throw in an entry. On that note let's get this party started!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice promotion. I think I m a good candidate to win because Ive been on this site since 2004. Have done many logs, started threads, reviews and helped out and continue to do so. It doesn't hurt that I've competed in bodybuilding since 2009, and switched over to competitive classic physique in 2016 when it started.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice promotion. I think I m a good candidate to win because Ive been on this site since 2004. Have done many logs, started threads, reviews and helped out and continue to do so. It doesn't hurt that I've competed in bodybuilding since 2009, and switched over to competitive classic physique in 2016 when it started.

Great entry here and now I want some sweets!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For your chance to score this free tub of deliciousness just drop an entry here explaining why you think you should be chosen

I have been a long time supporter of PES back all the way to their first insider and when Cooper was helping out at R&D.
I have bought countless tubs of Select and Ergonine. I also make a ton of baked goods with the protein and have even sent plenty to those on this board. For those who have tried them they can vouch for how good they are.

I also have countless entires in the PES Cookbook thread here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/269179-pes-select-peanut.html

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup brotato's a good strawberry flavored protein is so hard to come by. Haven't experienced the strawberry decodance that is PES, really have only liked the discontinued USP strawberry....and to further entice you, here's Strawberry shortcake- cheesecake for you to feast your eyes upon

Lol...
Screenshot_2018-10-24-08-44-33~2.jpeg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For your chance to score this free tub of deliciousness just drop an entry here explaining why you think you should be chosen

I have been a long time supporter of PES back all the way to their first insider and when Cooper was helping out at R&D.
I have bought countless tubs of Select and Ergonine. I also make a ton of baked goods with the protein and have even sent plenty to those on this board. For those who have tried them they can vouch for how good they are.

I also have countless entires in the PES Cookbook thread here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/269179-pes-select-peanut.html

Thanks for joining Bob! You always please with your Select recipes!
Sup brotato's a good strawberry flavored protein is so hard to come by. Haven't experienced the strawberry decodance that is PES, really have only liked the discontinued USP strawberry....and to further entice you, here's Strawberry shortcake- cheesecake for you to feast your eyes upon

Lol...View attachment 173122
Welcome big dog! I'm not big on strawberry flavoring either but this flavor is definitely my top favor select now. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool!! Almost out of all my protein so this is great timing for me! Have to go make an order.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm very much into explaining and teaching about nutrition to others,t i would i love to try out this flavor and write a review and make a youtube video on it.
I'm influenced by jeff nippard.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool!! Almost out of all my protein so this is great timing for me! Have to go make an order.
Brother definitely get you some! It's a must order for me everytime I place one now. My wife and I use it for shakes and oatmeal daily!
I'm very much into explaining and teaching about nutrition to others,t i would i love to try out this flavor and write a review and make a youtube video on it.
I'm influenced by jeff nippard.
Reviews are always encouraged and welcomed brother. Thanks for putting in an entry. :)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to try this for several reasons; for one, I have never tried any PES Select protein products and have heard great things about their flavoring systems. The other BIG reason is that next month, I will run my first "legit" cycle, and needless to say, I'm going to be upping my daily protein intake by a significant degree. It would be great to have a well-reputed product like PES Select to turn to whenever I need a quick 30-40g protein "boost."

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried pretty much every flavor of Select aside from this, heck even if I can't score a tub, would love to try a scoop sent in a zip lock bag...I did a search of Strawberry Shortcake pic to share....this came up....does it count?
strawberry.jpg
strawberry.jpg
strawberry.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to try this for several reasons; for one, I have never tried any PES Select protein products and have heard great things about their flavoring systems. The other BIG reason is that next month, I will run my first "legit" cycle, and needless to say, I'm going to be upping my daily protein intake by a significant degree. It would be great to have a well-reputed product like PES Select to turn to whenever I need a quick 30-40g protein "boost."
Thanks for dropping an entry in brother. Man you have to get you some Select! So many great flavors and such an unbeatable profile! Good luck with the cycle sir.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried pretty much every flavor of Select aside from this, heck even if I can't score a tub, would love to try a scoop sent in a zip lock bag...I did a search of Strawberry Shortcake pic to share....this came up....does it count?View attachment 173225View attachment 173225View attachment 173225
Bro this is a must try for sure! What flavor is your favorite out of the lineup?

My lord by googling strawberry shortcake that isn't exactly what I would expect. Lol

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bro this is a must try for sure! What flavor is your favorite out of the lineup?

My lord by googling strawberry shortcake that isn't exactly what I would expect. Lol
Love the PB Cup and also the pepper mint during Xmas, hate to say it but wasn't a fan if Snickerdoodle although I know it is a hot seller for you guys

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the PB Cup and also the pepper mint during Xmas, hate to say it but wasn't a fan if Snickerdoodle although I know it is a hot seller for you guys
Both those flavors are up there for me as well. I always was such a big fan of mint chocolate chip ice cream so even though very unique in its own I knew our take on any chocolate mint mixture would be pure gold! Snickerdoodle and Blondie were always my least favorite as well bro so I feel you. So many raved about them but just not my cup of tea. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Entry 1. Tally ho I'm in!

MY GYM.png

Why should I be chosen... I'm groovy... you know.. hip...psyched this is back and not a Limited Edition​

:afro:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Entry 1. Tally ho I'm in!

View attachment 173274

Why should I be chosen... I'm groovy... you know.. hip...psyched this is back and not a Limited Edition​

:afro:
Well I knew it was only a matter of time before you popped in here brother! Good to see you throw up an entry my dude!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both those flavors are up there for me as well. I always was such a big fan of mint chocolate chip ice cream so even though very unique in its own I knew our take on any chocolate mint mixture would be pure gold! Snickerdoodle and Blondie were always my least favorite as well bro so I feel you. So many raved about them but just not my cup of tea. :)
Good minds think alike

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good minds think alike
No doubt brother. I've been out of PB cup for a hot minute too so you have me Jonesin! Luckily looked through my samples and found a few sample packs of it! Will be throwing it in the ninja after we eat dinner. :)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for dropping an entry in brother. Man you have to get you some Select! So many great flavors and such an unbeatable profile! Good luck with the cycle sir.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. BTW, from browsing over the thread, I see that you guys released a White Chocolate Peppermint flavor during last year's holiday season. This sounds really delicious... any chance you guys will be doing another run of the flavor for the upcoming holiday season?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, I appreciate it. BTW, from browsing over the thread, I see that you guys released a White Chocolate Peppermint flavor during last year's holiday season. This sounds really delicious... any chance you guys will be doing another run of the flavor for the upcoming holiday season?
We have been having special holiday releases for the last few years so it is something we anticipate again. I can't confirm that we will be dropping it for another limited run this year but I'm confident we will be. It is a very popular flavor. :)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was a unique but delicious flavor

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a unique but delicious flavor
Luckily I still have an unopened tub gracing my cupboard but I always hold out until November to crack it open banking on us dropping it again during the holidays. It's one of those flavors I like to indulge in randomly while throughout the week to keep my rotation fresh.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get some end of the weekend apps thrown in. I'm still waiting for some more pics incorporating the tub. I always enjoy the ones people make with PESciences own loveable lead rep Benji. ??

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PES Select fanboy here. It has been several years where I haven't had an open tub of it in my cupboard. Surprisingly enough, I haven't tried Strawberry Cheesecake. I've tried them all except SC and WCM. I've loved all flavors including the old Blondie and Chocolate. If chosen, I'll make sure to do a review on this flavor. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews. I'll make sure to keep mine honest. Thanks for the promo!

strawberry-cheesecake.jpg

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ooooh and here's the meme, finally got a chance
Screenshot_2018-10-29-19-47-22~2.jpeg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES Select fanboy here. It has been several years where I haven't had an open tub of it in my cupboard. Surprisingly enough, I haven't tried Strawberry Cheesecake. I've tried them all except SC and WCM. I've loved all flavors including the old Blondie and Chocolate. If chosen, I'll make sure to do a review on this flavor. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews. I'll make sure to keep mine honest. Thanks for the promo!

View attachment 173422
Great app bro! If we run WCM again this season make sure you pick some up! You will not be disappointed!

Love the meme! ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well with Halloween out of the way let's get some more entries in here. :)

Next is my favorite holiday. Thanksgiving is coming!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apps slowed down to a halt it seems so we will let this one ride out for the weekend and access whether we wait a bit longer.

Still time left for anyone who wants a shot at the Strawberry Cheesecake select tub. Just drop an app here. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha. We are putting up our tree tomorrow...

charlie-brown-christmas-clipart-12.png

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha. We are putting up our tree tomorrow...

Bro everyone seems to skip my favorite holiday! Thanksgiving is where's it at! Football and the best food known to man. Can't beat it. Also helps my wife's bday is the 22nd so we always take vacation the day before and end up having about 4 days off right in that time frame.

Love the snow globe bro. Very cool idea!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh. We will have turkey.

Get up in here. I’m stealing this.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh. We will have turkey.

Get up in here. I’m stealing this.
Bro I swear thanksgiving gives me the best overall feeling out of all holidays. Absolutely love watching the kids open presents on Christmas and all but all around thanksgiving has such a great feeling and the best damn food known to man! Not a bad thing I can say about the holiday. :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw in on this.

Protein is one of the few supps I still use regularly (that and preWO are basically it).

I haven't tried this yet, because I'm a po' college student. So, send me a tub so I can drink some protein and get some gains and ****.

FWIW, I've tried most (all?) of the non-choco regular selects and a few of the cafe (+1 vegan!), so I can compare it to the others too.

That way, we both win.

Or something.

But, for real, send me that tub LTL.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw in on this.

Protein is one of the few supps I still use regularly (that and preWO are basically it).

I haven't tried this yet, because I'm a po' college student. So, send me a tub so I can drink some protein and get some gains and ****.

FWIW, I've tried most (all?) of the non-choco regular selects and a few of the cafe (+1 vegan!), so I can compare it to the others too.

That way, we both win.

Or something.

But, for real, send me that tub LTL.

Great app brother! Po college students can always use a free tub for real!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A real life shot of me tryin to get this protein:
hqdefault.jpeg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I can't afford Photoshop on my phone lol.
Lol! Free apps my Dude! All good anyway I was just messing with you. I got a kick out of the pic in any case.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I can't afford Photoshop on my phone lol.
I didn't think I could either but turns just by using a meme generater app it lets you add a 'sticker' of either premade ones or you can create your own from your photos, camera, etc...so just need to screenshot a Select pic and boom!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I've decided to let this one ride through the week and chose the winner or possibly winners by Sunday.

So get in those apps to those who are still on the fence!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

distracted-boyfriend-1280x720.png

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
OK I AM BACK!

As LiveToLift knows all too well how much I appreciate and adore PES as a company and so many of their new products in the past 2 years. I have thoroughly enjoyed Strawberry Cheesecake Protein powder. Heavens I still have 3 tubs myself when it was first launched with the strawberry pieces. My favorite dish is using this protein to make cheesecake courtesy of The Solution . I also love adding to non-fat greek yogurt and let it sit in the frig to thicken YUM! Top it with some pretzel pieces and strawberry jam of course.

The last 2 months I have been hidden and buried under personal issues. I actually stopped working out, ate like crap, was a mess. But fitness has saved me. I am back to it the last week and currently cutting so having this flavor in my pantry has been nothing but short of amazing. I can only thank all the friends I have created on AM forums and want everyone to know I am backing and I will be working :)

images.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK I AM BACK!

As LiveToLift knows all too well how much I appreciate and adore PES as a company and so many of their new products in the past 2 years. I have thoroughly enjoyed Strawberry Cheesecake Protein powder. Heavens I still have 3 tubs myself when it was first launched with the strawberry pieces. My favorite dish is using this protein to make cheesecake courtesy of The Solution . I also love adding to non-fat greek yogurt and let it sit in the frig to thicken YUM! Top it with some pretzel pieces and strawberry jam of course.

The last 2 months I have been hidden and buried under personal issues. I actually stopped working out, ate like crap, was a mess. But fitness has saved me. I am back to it the last week and currently cutting so having this flavor in my pantry has been nothing but short of amazing. I can only thank all the friends I have created on AM forums and want everyone to know I am backing and I will be working :)

View attachment 173855
Such an amazing inspirational lady you are and have been here and all over social media. What a journey you have had and it's been a pleasure to follow. :)
So glad to hear you are back at it again! It's been odd not reading your updates and seeing those awesome progress pics but I am confident you will pick up right where you left off. If anything you'll probably come back crushing it stronger than ever!

Thanks for joining in here! I'll toss your name into the running for the tub. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright we will be shutting down this giveaway promo this weekend and announce winner for sure by Saturday. Thanks for having patience all. We just wanted to make sure everyone got an opportunity to toss their name in the hat for this one. :)
Be on the look out for the announcement and good luck to all who joined!