Welcome back.... POWERFULL PM - COMING SOON!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Got in on this
    Boom! We appreciate your support
    Build Fast Formula Content & Community Coordinator

2. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Talk about a killer deal!
    Yessir and thanks for the code. Iím not logging anything in the near future so Iíll throw a log up when it comes in.
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Am I missing something here? I donít see where all the excitement is coming from for this profile. Granted I never tried the OG.

I am being honest here I was expecting much more from USP Labs. Their multivitamin they just dropped has the best profile I have seen in that category. Ultimate T has a very good profile for a test booster.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Am I missing something here? I donít see where all the excitement is coming from for this profile. Granted I never tried the OG.

I am being honest here I was expecting much more from USP Labs. Their multivitamin they just dropped has the best profile I have seen in that category. Ultimate T has a very good profile for a test booster.
    I was definitely expecting something new (or a ressurection of the former formulas) out of this as well.

The good news is, the latest and now current formula was a pretty solid performer for me. Aside from nightly use, I would often use one capsule before an afternoon nap and drift off easily while waking a few hours later with zero hangover.

Overall effects did significantly diminish for me though after 2-3 months of nightly use..

5. Dang! I remember buying PowerFull in bulk powder from NutraPlanet and capping it myself along with SuperCissus and Focus Dirt. Really wanted to see Prime in a bulk powder as well but never did.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I was definitely expecting something new (or a ressurection of the former formulas) out of this as well.

The good news is, the latest and now current formula was a pretty solid performer for me. Aside from nightly use, I would often use one capsule before an afternoon nap and drift off easily while waking a few hours later with zero hangover.

Overall effects did significantly diminish for me though after 2-3 months of nightly use..
    I actually liked taking a capsule with my pre-workout.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post

Thanks for the comment. As you know, sometimes less is more. This formula hits it home for me! Was a fan way before I was ever affiliated with the brand.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post

Because it works....and University studied, you don't see that often.

Cissus is a one ingredient product. It works.

AP is 2 ingredient product (AP is coming back). it works.

It's not the number of ingredients, its the quality and effectiveness that determines quality.

You won't see us with a 8-10 ingredient products.

9. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Because it works....and University studied, you don't see that often.

Cissus is a one ingredient product. It works.

AP is 2 ingredient product (AP is coming back). it works.

It's not the number of ingredients, its the quality and effectiveness that determines quality.

You won't see us with a 8-10 ingredient products.
    Itís not just the lack of ingredients. Itís the actual two ingredients used. Thatís why not impressed. Sorry man just being honest.
  10. Welcome back.... POWERFULL PM - COMING SOON!

Removed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DIESEL TEST 2010......its back! (coming soon)
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 08:53 AM
  2. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 04:48 PM