Iron Legion is Looking for Beta Testers for new 7,8 Benzo

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iron Legion is looking for 3 (currently, maybe more) loggers to beta test our new 7,8 benzoflavone product. This will give you a chance to try it out before it hits the market. 7,8 Benzoflavone is a potent AI or anti estrogen. These are primarily used when using Anabolic and PH products to keep estrogen in check, during and after the cycle. Other effects of an 7,8 benzoflavone are reductions in cortisol levels as well as prevention of muscle wasting when at reduced calories. Noteable increases in testosterone have also been seen when using this product.

What do we need from you. Let us know what product your taking that this well aid you with? What your experience is with these types of products and transdermals? Why we should choose you?

Rules
- Must be a member in good standing
- Must be running or going to run an anabolic
- Must be able to update your log 4 times a week or more
- Must be able to post pre and post pics.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OooooOOOoohhh.

Ready for some logs. :D

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great opp here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Iron Legion is looking for 3 (currently, maybe more) loggers to beta test our new 7,8 benzoflavone product. This will give you a chance to try it out before it hits the market. 7,8 Benzoflavone is a potent AI or anti estrogen. These are primarily used when using Anabolic and PH products to keep estrogen in check, during and after the cycle. Other effects of an 7,8 benzoflavone are reductions in cortisol levels as well as prevention of muscle wasting when at reduced calories. Noteable increases in testosterone have also been seen when using this product.

What do we need from you. Let us know what product your taking that this well aid you with? What your experience is with these types of products and transdermals? Why we should choose you?

Rules
I think this would be great for someone on trt whose estrogen is not high enough for a prescription AI...any takers?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this would be great for someone on trt whose estrogen is not high enough for a prescription AI...any takers?
This would be me. I am on TRT without an AI. I am blasting for two more weeks, then I go back to cruising. I will throw an app in tomorrow.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone else want in on this

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a great product indeed! Will be keeping an eye out for log results as I myself am not running an Anabolic...yet!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The research has been done extensively, Im financially where I need to be, and I no longer have a second half to worry too much about. The dark side needs a new leader!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This would be me. I am on TRT without an AI. I am blasting for two more weeks, then I go back to cruising. I will throw an app in tomorrow.

AntM1564 always does a great log...executive decision: send chef your info and let's get you a bottle.

Still at least a couple opportunities left

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established

Rules
Oh my! I do have some DMZ and Test I could run for bulking season...hmmm what to do! Lol this really interest me. I wonder how it compares to aromasin.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any timeframe when to expect this to hit the shelves?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
So cheftepesh1 how many loggers are you looking for?

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established

Rules
So I have some DMZ and test I could run to see if this would keep my estrogen in check as good as aromasin. Currently doing a log of ZMK by MST. Not currently taking any anabolics, but as stated above I could start. I have absolutely no experience with transdermals, but from my readings see that they typically have much higher bioavailability than oral. I can post 4x a week or more, as well as, provide before and after pics/ measurements. You should choose me because I'd love to find an OTC AI that I could use while on cycle or even just to cut some weight. Also, if it is as good as it sounds I am loyal to the companies that put out legit products. Meaning if it works and works well I will tell others about it, as well as, buy it again and again. If you have any other questions please ask. Thanks for the opportunity!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this a Virtus replacement?
This is not a Virtus replacement...Virtus is considerably more potent product. There was a little confusion, as this new product will be under Iconic Formulations. the price point will also be a little lower on this.

We would like some user feedback, as 7,8 Benzoflavone looks like a great ai and the dosing should be spot on...but, we would like to see some user feedback

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is not a Virtus replacement...Virtus is considerably more potent product. There was a little confusion, as this new product will be under Iconic Formulations. the price point will also be a little lower on this.

We would like some user feedback, as 7,8 Benzoflavone looks like a great ai and the dosing should be spot on...but, we would like to see some user feedback
well said!!!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established

So what kind of dosing should someone use for a basic test cycle? Just trying to get an understanding of how potent it is. Thanks!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will be choosing people this weekend

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So what kind of dosing should someone use for a basic test cycle? Just trying to get an understanding of how potent it is. Thanks!
I would use the basic dosing of once a day at full dropper. Your not using anything that harsh on the body so that should be enough.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I would use the basic dosing of once a day at full dropper. Your not using anything that harsh on the body so that should be enough.
Sounds great bud. Thank you chef. So is it a 30ml bottle? Guessing it would be best to have two on hand for a six week run.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends on how long you want to run it. I would say two would be a good idea.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how long you want to run it. I would say two would be a good idea.
Awesome! Yeah, if I get to run it for y'all I was thinking about a six week run of DMZ and possibly test. I have a few different anabolics I could run.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I have some DMZ and test I could run to see if this would keep my estrogen in check as good as aromasin. Currently doing a log of ZMK by MST. Not currently taking any anabolics, but as stated above I could start. I have absolutely no experience with transdermals, but from my readings see that they typically have much higher bioavailability than oral. I can post 4x a week or more, as well as, provide before and after pics/ measurements. You should choose me because I'd love to find an OTC AI that I could use while on cycle or even just to cut some weight. Also, if it is as good as it sounds I am loyal to the companies that put out legit products. Meaning if it works and works well I will tell others about it, as well as, buy it again and again. If you have any other questions please ask. Thanks for the opportunity!
PM your info

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like a great product indeed! Will be keeping an eye out for log results as I myself am not running an Anabolic...yet!
Pm me your info

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We may have more opps on this coming

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Not sure when this will be out but I have about 12-14 days left on my monster sarm stack and would be starting pct. seems like a solid addition to what I already have for pct!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Any clue when these might ship out? I was going to start my cycle along with for my log. Thanks again cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
It's here! Woohoo! I will be posting the log up soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is anyone else besides superman2113 logging this?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is anyone else besides superman2113 logging this?
I only received one address to ship beta's to. you and Marms also received some to try out

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was waiting on some user feedback. If feedback is solid, I'll kick off the official production.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
any opportunities here still? I will soon start a cycle of 1&4 Andro and maybe halo, I think this would go well with that. I could log it as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was waiting on some user feedback. If feedback is solid, I'll kick off the official production.
day 6---this stuff is real release it I say, lol....I would also like to see trans-res as a solo?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Rules
this was a great promo...i'm willing to bet that a lot of people are going to be sorry they didn't apply!!!

I am comparing libido affect to that of formestane….for those who know me that is my highest compliment I could give to a supplement-I loved formestane!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I only received one address to ship beta's to. you and Marms also received some to try out
hey Marms what cha think of the 7,8 benzo?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Started today tbh. Was sick in bed all last week and weekend, still felt like poop this week
Such grown up words