Crazy Labor Day bogo plus 30% off!!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Labor Day is here!!
It's that time again. Labor Day!! That means BBQ, drinks, and an awesome BOGO sale from Chaos and Pain! Buy One Get One Free on Ferox and Helios, +30% off, until Tuesday at Midnight!! Enter coupon code LaborDay30 at checkout for the discount.

Also, don't forget to add a second Ferox or Helios to your cart to get the BOGO Free.

And what's even more awesome is that Wayne now has a Dad Bod! That's right, he just had a baby. I'm not really sure how it happened, but hey, modern medicine is pretty amazing.

You can't have Fall without Pumpkins. And nothing says Fall like Pumpkinhead Latte Kraken, Click Here Now.

Mercury was good, but we made it better! The new formula will be available soon!!

https://www.chaosandpain.com
EMPIREMIND pyrobatt

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Killer sale. BOGO Helios is major for anyone looking to give some relief to your joints!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order got cancelled for no apparent reason, no email and only found out when I logged in to check the status. Received full card refund but that's beside the point as my country (EU) is available for shipping on the website...

Shame and pretty disappointed

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My order got cancelled for no apparent reason, no email and only found out when I logged in to check the status. Received full card refund but that's beside the point as my country (EU) is available for shipping on the website...

Shame and pretty disappointed
Can you pm me your order # and I will inquire for you

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shipping just kills it for since I am in India.. but, love CnP Pre workouts. Tried all of them

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shipping just kills it for since I am in India.. but, love CnP Pre workouts. Tried all of them
I hear you... Hopefully when these sales drop you can offset some.of the shipping with the BOGO and discount. Out of all the ones you've tried what are your favorites?