HIGH STIM LOVERS WANTED - StimMax Logging Opportunity

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
For those who haven't heard, Peformax released the new StimMax earlier this year. Now it's your chance to give it a try!

StimMax is the newest pre workout supplement from Performax Labs, made for the stimulant fiends out there who don’t need their pre to be decked out for max-strength training. If you need tons of energy and focus and are looking for something different, then that’s what StimMax is about to bring you!

stimmax-510x517.png

StimMax-Supp-Factz-300x220.png

How to Apply

1. Tell us about yourself (age, weight, training experience, etc.)

2. Current caffeine and stim intake - what do you prefer and what do you use on a daily basis?

3. Tell us about why you use stimulants. Ex: pre-workout, morning pick-me-up, afternoon energy, etc.

4. For fun, tell us your current 1RM for back squat

Requirements for Applicants

- must live in the USA
- must have a minimum of 75 posts
- must leave a final review on AM and www.performaxlabs.com
- can NOT be logging any other product
- must give consistent log updates ( 3-4 per days per week MINIMUM)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks pretty potent!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those who have tried Dynamine, what do you guys think of it? I haven't tried anything with it in there yet.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For those who have tried Dynamine, what do you guys think of it? I haven't tried anything with it in there yet.
I have only had it in one product and it was indiscernible. I want to try it in other products before I form a true opinion on it though..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1. Tell us about yourself (age, weight, training experience, etc.)

2. Current caffeine and stim intake - what do you prefer and what do you use on a daily basis?

3. Tell us about why you use stimulants. Ex: pre-workout, morning pick-me-up, afternoon energy, etc.

4. For fun, tell us your current 1RM for back squat

Requirements for Applicants

- must live in the USA
- must have a minimum of 75 posts
- must leave a final review on AM and www.performaxlabs.com
- can NOT be logging any other product
- must give consistent log updates ( 3-4 per days per week MINIMUM)
1. 28, 220lbs, been training seriously for 8 years now & a true lover of strength sport

2. I prefer a blend of stimulants over larger individual doses. Caffeine, ephedrine, synephrine, dmaa/e, amp, pea - basically anything that’s not yohimbine is on the table. I enjoy the taste of coffee a lot but an average day will often be either preWO first thing on waking when I train or on an off-day where I will hold off on eating for a bit some synephrine or primatene and a white Monster to hold down appetite. I like using caffeine in some form at least twice/day.

3. I take stimulants for performance enhancement in strength training, appetite suppression if fasting, and sometimes just because the pick-me-up makes things more enjoyable.

4. 2 weeks ago I squat 540lbs to a parallel box

I am a CL board rep so I understand if that disqualifies me, but as we do not have any competing “stimbomb” products I feel there is no conflicting interest & I can offer an honest, unbiased review - Performax is a very quality company that has been good for this board and the industry.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
For those who haven't heard, Peformax released the new StimMax earlier this year. Now it's your chance to give it a try!

StimMax is the newest pre workout supplement from Performax Labs, made for the stimulant fiends out there who don’t need their pre to be decked out for max-strength training. If you need tons of energy and focus and are looking for something different, then that’s what StimMax is about

It would be honored to do this job. In my country it would bring must prestige. Perhaps I can get local newspaper to write story for makes fame.

I currently am takes Mr Hyde for workouts and pre time excite. I have 43 years and very aggressive in weight training. I use various lotions for make strong and have no common sight problems.

I do not know what is this press exercise but I can life hind legs of family oxen.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

StimMax is the newest pre workout supplement from Performax Labs, made for the stimulant fiends out there who don’t need their pre to be decked out for max-strength training. If you need tons of energy and focus and are looking for something different, then that’s what StimMax is about

It would be honored to do this job. In my country it would bring must prestige. Perhaps I can get local newspaper to write story for makes fame.

I currently am takes Mr Hyde for workouts and pre time excite. I have 43 years and very aggressive in weight training. I use various lotions for make strong and have no common sight problems.

I do not know what is this press exercise but I can life hind legs of family oxen.

My vote goes to this fine fellow...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Where are you from man?

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
I am from a small settlement ..well my occupation requires me to be careful with such this release informations.

However, samples may be send to my cousin who lives in U.SAnd A ( NJ). He is kind and good person. He can then send me personal package for my pre exercise enjoyment.

This brings much joy to my humble family and I am of course, excite.

PS, I will make sure to not feed powders to local animals.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to follow. Would love to see some logs on this! Always looking for a good Pre. now that DMAA is off the legal market.
I would love to log this but currently logging a Pump Product.

thebigt needs to throw in an app. He loves him some stims like me and would be a great logger!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In to follow. Would love to see some logs on this! Always looking for a good Pre. now that DMAA is off the legal market.
I would love to log this but currently logging a Pump Product.

thebigt needs to throw in an app. He loves him some stims like me and would be a great logger!
appreciate the endorsement Studhorse but already doing a log.

but yes, much love for the stims!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
appreciate the endorsement Studhorse but already doing a log.

but yes, much love for the stims!!!
Sorry brother. I forgot. just getting old. I cant even remember what I had for lunch! lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry brother. I forgot. just getting old. I cant even remember what I had for lunch! lol
the secret to good memory---write everything down!!!:laugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I promised to get thebigt some samples once available.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Local fortune teller (she is witch, one leg) has made statements that cause concerns for family.

Prepared shelf for various trophies of success for make log, and neighbor has created bad looks ( jealous attitude) but now No log progress.

This would cause much happiness to settlement and outfits for sunshine workouts will be waste.

Understand English is concern, but now have "sustained" tutors to review alaibis ehich will make understand available.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Local fortune teller (she is witch, one leg) has made statements that cause concerns for family.

Prepared shelf for various trophies of success for make log, and neighbor has created bad looks ( jealous attitude) but now No log progress.

This would cause much happiness to settlement and outfits for sunshine workouts will be waste.

Understand English is concern, but now have "sustained" tutors to review alaibis ehich will make understand available.
Thank you for your app.

Have a wonderful weekend.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. 28, 220lbs, been training seriously for 8 years now & a true lover of strength sport

2. I prefer a blend of stimulants over larger individual doses. Caffeine, ephedrine, synephrine, dmaa/e, amp, pea - basically anything that’s not yohimbine is on the table. I enjoy the taste of coffee a lot but an average day will often be either preWO first thing on waking when I train or on an off-day where I will hold off on eating for a bit some synephrine or primatene and a white Monster to hold down appetite. I like using caffeine in some form at least twice/day.

3. I take stimulants for performance enhancement in strength training, appetite suppression if fasting, and sometimes just because the pick-me-up makes things more enjoyable.

4. 2 weeks ago I squat 540lbs to a parallel box

I am a CL board rep so I understand if that disqualifies me, but as we do not have any competing “stimbomb” products I feel there is no conflicting interest & I can offer an honest, unbiased review - Performax is a very quality company that has been good for this board and the industry.

Hyde shoot me your information with email and phone number

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gaw Dang......I cant help but think how over stimmed we are as a community. I saw a PWO recently that had 600 mgs of caff.....freaking crazy but appreciate the transparency

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde shoot me your information with email and phone number
PM Sent!

Thank you guys so much! I think this one could be a great fit right now. Stim tolerance has been creeping up lately and I am pushing training hard to get ready for a little comp in 3 weeks - lower body is getting hit 3 out of my 5 sessions/wk & I could use the horsepower for them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gaw Dang......I cant help but think how over stimmed we are as a community. I saw a PWO recently that had 600 mgs of caff.....freaking crazy but appreciate the transparency
you snooze...you lose

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's crazy. I've used products with a little more than 400 in a serving, Hyde, and if I am moving around a lot or my lifting is really intense I feel like my heart is going to blow.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's crazy. I've used products with a little more than 400 in a serving, Hyde, and if I am moving around a lot or my lifting is really intense I feel like my heart is going to blow.
Sooner or later will be creeping on 750++.......I personally keep myself stim sensitive to get the best bang out of coffee, PWO's etc

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All shipping info was sent earlier today. Please post a link to your log here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All shipping info was sent earlier today. Please post a link to your log here.
Double checked my inbox and spam folder and haven’t received anything. I’ll be keeping an eye out though

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. If you look through my post history, I echoed this as well. I do not drink anything with stimulants outside the gym. I know fellow teachers that will go through 2-3 LARGE cups off coffee at least each day. I'm sure there are members here that do that and take a PWO on top that that.

I personally "cycle" my stim intake if you will. I use a PWO three days a week, sometimes four. If I use it for the fourth day, it is nothing more than 100-200 mg, it is usually for a hypertrophy push workout.

I follow a PPL 5/3/1 program and lift 6 days per week. The way I "cycle" is on the week of 5 reps, I use something with 200-300mg, 3 rep week, 300-400, and on the 1 rep week, something with exotic stims. And repeat. When I deload, nothing. i have found doing this keeps even lower doses fresh for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That seems like a pretty good way to control things, 3 building weeks and one off week with nothing outside of training.

I think it depends on the type of person you are - some people have a good amount of natural energy. Myself, my entire life I have felt I am more of the tired/lethargic type. I can sleep in no matter how much sleep I’ve gotten, it takes me a long time to wake up, and in general my natural tendency is to do as little as possible if I don’t fight it. Plus I really enjoy the feeling of stimulants, generally, the energy and readiness to be productive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That seems like a pretty good way to control things, 3 building weeks and one off week with nothing outside of training.

I think it depends on the type of person you are - some people have a good amount of natural energy. Myself, my entire life I have felt I am more of the tired/lethargic type. I can sleep in no matter how much sleep I’ve gotten, it takes me a long time to wake up, and in general my natural tendency is to do as little as possible if I don’t fight it. Plus I really enjoy the feeling of stimulants, generally, the energy and readiness to be productive.
well said!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PM Sent!

Thank you guys so much! I think this one could be a great fit right now. Stim tolerance has been creeping up lately and I am pushing training hard to get ready for a little comp in 3 weeks - lower body is getting hit 3 out of my 5 sessions/wk & I could use the horsepower for them.
congrats!!!

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I’m 28 weighing in at 201 I’ve been training consistently for 8 years give or take. I also compete in powerlifting and obstacle course races. I prefer a high caffiene and stim content on the days I need to get through a heavy powerlifting workout. I only use one before training a main lift. Right now my numbers 431 Deadlift, 275 bench, and a 350 squat. Right now I’m buying a can of what ever energy drink the gym has.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Aside from the sleeping in aspect, this definitely summarizes the reasons and benefits behind my MANY years of chronic stimulant usage. I had natural energy as a toddler, but things went downhill after that. Overall, my stims have been a blessing over the years, I am however interested in cutting back or transitioning more into nootropics ingredients/products.