R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New to FitMax? No problem...

Fat loss is an important goal for achieving the body that we want. Whether your goals are based on performance, attractiveness, or overall health, losing fat can help you run faster, look better, and feel great. While there are many purported fat burners on the market, none have been formulated by carefully combining the best ingredients that have been scientifically proven to work together synergistically – until now.

That is why Performax Labs is proud to bring you FitMaxTM, the fat burner designed using cutting-edge research to help you achieve your body composition goals. With scientifically-backed synergy like the patented, proven ingredient Teacrine combined with caffeine, FitMaxTM will promote optimal fat burning while providing a clean boost of energy throughout the day

IMG_2850.JPG

HOW TO APPLY

Years of Training

Experience with stimulants

Currently in the US

Must have a minimum of 75 posts

Must leave a review on AM and www.performaxlabs.com

Can NOT be logging any other product

Must only log this product from us. We have other logging opportunities going on right now

Must be able to log AT LEAST 3 times per week

Must be 18+ years of age

Since we all are learning on here, post your best advice on cutting/recomp or your favorite tip!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gv6fEYPFVGQ

IMG_2847.JPG

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Dang this looks really good. Especially at 2 scoops.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice dose of teacrine

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New to FitMax? No problem...

Fat loss is an important goal for achieving the body that we want. Whether your goals are based on performance, attractiveness, or overall health, losing fat can help you run faster, look better, and feel great. While there are many purported fat burners on the market, none have been formulated by carefully combining the best ingredients that have been scientifically proven to work together synergistically – until now.

That is why Performax Labs is proud to bring you FitMaxTM, the fat burner designed using cutting-edge research to help you achieve your body composition goals. With scientifically-backed synergy like the patented, proven ingredient Teacrine combined with caffeine, FitMaxTM will promote optimal fat burning while providing a clean boost of energy throughout the day

View attachment 168778

HOW TO APPLY

Age - 30

Years of Training - 16 years

Experience with stimulants - Everything released as a supplement under the sun.

Currently in the US - Yes

Must have a minimum of 75 posts - Got it

Must leave a review on AM and www.performaxlabs.com

You got it.

Can NOT be logging any other product

Must only log this product from us. We have other logging opportunities going on right now

Must be able to log AT LEAST 3 times per week

Deal

Must be 18+ years of age

Since we all are learning on here, post your best advice on cutting/recomp or your favorite tip!

Favorite tip would be; Stay consistent, stay persistent and trust the process!

View attachment 168777
Ill throw my name in the hat! Answers are above.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to check that video out when I get to work.

Orange Mango FitMax is awesome. I've used 4 tubs of FitMax so if anyone has questions I can help out!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Solid profile. If I weren't already logging, I'd be all over this.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
would this benefit someone who follows an IF protocol in the morning if i were to dose it then? wondering if this could replace my black coffee

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would this benefit someone who follows an IF protocol in the morning if i were to dose it then? wondering if this could replace my black coffee
I’ve only used it for 1 week to see how it worked with me. I’ll be doing it this way next time I cut though

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should work really well. The appetite suppression will help hold you over until you break fast. The energy and uplifting mood enhancement is a big upgrade over coffee.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to give this a go.

Years of Training: 10+

Experience with stimulants : pretty much everything under the sun, coffee, all the different kinds of carbonated energy drinks, dmaa, dhma, craze..ect

Currently in the US : yes

Must have a minimum of 75 posts: yes

Must leave a review on AM and www.performaxlabs.com of cource

Can NOT be logging any other product: Got it

Must only log this product from us. We have other logging opportunities going on right now: Yes

Must be able to log AT LEAST 3 times per week: will do

Must be 18+ years of age : yep

Since we all are learning on here, post your best advice on cutting/recomp or your favorite tip

Stay consistent as possible....and get your diet dialed in.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to give this a go.

Years of Training: 10+

Experience with stimulants : pretty much everything under the sun, coffee, all the different kinds of carbonated energy drinks, dmaa, dhma, craze..ect

Currently in the US : yes

Must have a minimum of 75 posts: yes

Must leave a review on AM and www.performaxlabs.com of cource

Can NOT be logging any other product: Got it

Must only log this product from us. We have other logging opportunities going on right now: Yes

Must be able to log AT LEAST 3 times per week: will do

Must be 18+ years of age : yep

Since we all are learning on here, post your best advice on cutting/recomp or your favorite tip

Stay consistent as possible....and get your diet dialed in.
Nice application man! Thanks!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d say yes. Sometimes I use it in the morning if I’m running late and don’t have time to eat breakfast, and it helps me go a while without eating and still have energy. Plus the energy, focus, and mood it provides are all very solid, not to mention performance benefits as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’d say yes. Sometimes I use it in the morning if I’m running late and don’t have time to eat breakfast, and it helps me go a while without eating and still have energy. Plus the energy, focus, and mood it provides are all very solid, not to mention performance benefits as well.
Agreed totally. I can’t wait to get back on a cut and use it in the mornings.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any more applicants? Looking to close this thread within the next few days.
Not sure how many people you want running it, but if you need more, I'd be interested (but don't want to take away opportunity from anyone else).

I'd mostly be interested in using it every 3rd day when I'm on shift. I normally drink a Bang and/or a C4 RTD on duty days (I lift and play ball my 2 days off and use a pre then).

I could also get acute feedback from other guys at the station if you wanted.

Years training: 19 (wow lol)
Stim experience: try my best to stay under 500mg caffeine/day and avoid it when possible. Very stim tolerant, but don't like to get all hopped up with the 1,3 DMAA's or other designer stims all that much anymore, though I have experience using them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure how many people you want running it, but if you need more, I'd be interested (but don't want to take away opportunity from anyone else).

I'd mostly be interested in using it every 3rd day when I'm on shift. I normally drink a Bang and/or a C4 RTD on duty days (I lift and play ball my 2 days off and use a pre then).

I could also get acute feedback from other guys at the station if you wanted.

Years training: 19 (wow lol)
Stim experience: try my best to stay under 500mg caffeine/day and avoid it when possible. Very stim tolerant, but don't like to get all hopped up with the 1,3 DMAA's or other designer stims all that much anymore, though I have experience using them.
Thanks for the entry!

Side note: visit www.performaxlabs.com to purchase ANY pre workout and get a tub of GlycerMax for FREE

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I’ll throw in an app

I have no problem updating a log and posting a review both on here and performax website

Much more than 75 posts

Experience training : 10+ years

Stun experience: I’ve tried almost all of it to include; 1,3 dmaa, dmha, teacrine (big fan) higher doses of yohimbe, ephedrine. I’ve also tried all the other powdered burners out there to include bloodshred, radiate, alphamine. I’d say I’m moderately stim tolerant but can still handle a hefty dose. Since I don’t really like warm drinks I’d be drinking this in the morning for a wake me up or pre fasted cardio

I work 4, 10 hour shifts and do fasted cardio on my days off. Trying to drop about 5lbs or so before a mid September vacation.

I’ve enjoyed every product I’ve tried from y’all and always impressed with label/doses

Thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ll throw in an app

I have no problem updating a log and posting a review both on here and performax website

Much more than 75 posts

Experience training : 10+ years

Stun experience: I’ve tried almost all of it to include; 1,3 dmaa, dmha, teacrine (big fan) higher doses of yohimbe, ephedrine. I’ve also tried all the other powdered burners out there to include bloodshred, radiate, alphamine. I’d say I’m moderately stim tolerant but can still handle a hefty dose. Since I don’t really like warm drinks I’d be drinking this in the morning for a wake me up or pre fasted cardio

I work 4, 10 hour shifts and do fasted cardio on my days off. Trying to drop about 5lbs or so before a mid September vacation.

I’ve enjoyed every product I’ve tried from y’all and always impressed with label/doses

Thanks!
Great submission!

Going to close it sometime this weekend and pick the winner.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT and MidwestBeast shoot me your information with email and phone number with flavor preference.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! Please post the link to your log in this thread.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All shipping info was sent earlier today. Please post a link to your log here.