Choas and Pain Merchandise sale!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently, our merch guy is color blind...
Because when we asked him for black shirts and tanks, he sent us a whole crapload of gray ones. In an effort to help him get treatment for his affliction, we're gonna sell the grey ones anyway, then put the black ones on sale when they come in on Monday.

So help us move this grey merch so we can put some money in his pockets for a good optometrist.

Use this code at checkout to get 30% off your entire order: 30merch

https://www.chaosandpain.com/punisher-skull-tank-top/?utm_********Chaos+and+Pain+Mailing+List&utm_**********e17204dfb4-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_07_27_07_20&************email&utm_term=0_7577bd623c-e17204dfb4-105699849

4693FA4F-F752-4B0F-87EC-D4F26091F2AE.png

https://www.chaosandpain.com/punisher-skull-shirt/?utm_********Chaos+and+Pain+Mailing+List&utm_**********e17204dfb4-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_07_27_07_20&************email&utm_term=0_7577bd623c-e17204dfb4-105699849

46482A1E-75E7-4890-902F-17BA58325CD8.png

pyrobatt EMPIREMIND

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i did i would be in millions of dolllars of debt lol
So true and that’s why I love the supp/ bodybuilding industry. Always something new to keep it interesting.
I just spent $50 on a slingshot and man it’s so worth it. I have used it several times now and can’t wait for something better to come out one day

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So true and that’s why I love the supp/ bodybuilding industry. Always something new to keep it interesting.
I just spent $50 on a slingshot and man it’s so worth it. I have used it several times now and can’t wait for something better to come out one day
Ive really wanted to get one ever since i first saw it. But every time the moneys there there's something more pressing

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That slingshot improve my flat bench leaps and bounds. Really really effective product. That's was a good investment brother ! BloodManor

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apparently, our merch guy is color blind...
Because when we asked him for black shirts and tanks, he sent us a whole crapload of gray ones. In an effort to help him get treatment for his affliction, we're gonna sell the grey ones anyway, then put the black ones on sale when they come in on Monday.

So help us move this grey merch so we can put some money in his pockets for a good optometrist.

Use this code at checkout to get 30% off your entire order: 30merch

https://www.chaosandpain.com/punisher-skull-tank-top/?utm_********Chaos+and+Pain+Mailing+List&utm_**********e17204dfb4-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_07_27_07_20&************email&utm_term=0_7577bd623c-e17204dfb4-105699849

View attachment 168676

https://www.chaosandpain.com/punisher-skull-shirt/?utm_********Chaos+and+Pain+Mailing+List&utm_**********e17204dfb4-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_07_27_07_20&************email&utm_term=0_7577bd623c-e17204dfb4-105699849

View attachment 168677
pyrobatt EMPIREMIND
This is my favorite design of all the shirts. These shirts are super tough. I need to get a couple of em'.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we use a discount code?

Edit.... Never mind, they always use to put does not follow directions well on my report card. I see the 30 off now lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That slingshot improve my flat bench leaps and bounds. Really really effective product. That's was a good investment brother ! BloodManor
Yuppppp can’t believe how much my bench improved since using it.
Also use it with heavy dumbbells

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the Vlad the impaler shirt. The back is extra mean! Also the brass knuckles shirt is really dope.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So many great ones it’s hard to choose
That's why you just add em all to the cart and throw that discount code on it lol.

All jokes aside it's reasonably priced and if you sign up for the email list there are always great promos for bogos with additional discounts.so if you haven't already sign up for that email subscription and save!

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
That's why we just add em all to the cart and throw that discount code on it lol.

All jokes aside it's reasonably priced and if you sign up for the email list there are always great promos for bogos with additional discounts.
And you can get a free training ebook.. issuance of Insanity vol 1:)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a great time to get your own Chaos and Pain Customizable FlexFit Hat available in 3 hat colors & 11 stitching colors!

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg