TOTALLY FREE Neutralize by Advanced Dietary Formulas //Try It FREE Before You Buy It!

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's right, you're actually getting something for FREE! We are so confident in the formula we would like you to try it before you buy it.

We don't need your credit card info, no shipping and "processing" fees, we're not signing you up for a lifetime subscription for anything, you will not be billed later, there is no "quick survey" after this...

Again, we just want you to try Neutralize!

Neutralize reduces acetaldehyde, which is the main carcinogenic metabolite resulting from alcohol (ethanol) consumption. As a matter of fact, a key ingredient in Neutralize reduced acetaldehyde by 100% after 50mls of alcohol (ethanol) was consumed by human subjects compared to placebo.

Neutralize was developed for consumers that are ambitious, health conscious and still want to have fun. Neutralize will not prevent intoxication.

On Monday July 16th we will begin the selection of 20 lucky individuals to receive a totally free sample (we even pay for the shipping) campaigns.

Simply enter your comment in this thread and we will randomly choose the winners. We will notify the winners on this thread Monday July 16th.

P.S. Throughout the year ADF will launch multiple Totally FREE Sample Campaigns on our website.
P.S.S. Follow us on Instagram for future giveaways

Attachments

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Neat looking product. Could have used this some years ago. :D

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, if this does not negate intoxication, then will it be beneficial for consuming alcohol based sugar products while in a ketogenic diet? Diabetic Diet? It's the sugar alcohols I'm referring to, to put it out there.

-M

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
as a social drinker this would be nice lol

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Venom,
Never say never!

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
justhere4comm,
Not that we’re aware of. Neutralize helps with acetaldehyde elimination. A byproduct of alcohol(ethanol) consumption.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love a chance to try this product! I don’t drink too often, but when I do I get nasty hangovers!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice promo. Hopefully my number gets drawn!!

Cacha

Awards
That’s go help a lot for stay healthy but dont be boring for friends on special events

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tries hangover preventive pills in the past...gotta eat 2 big azz horse pills every 2 or 3 hours...chaser was the name....come on now, you know dam well after 5 or 6 drinks you aren't worried about a hangover...
I hate hangovers.....the older I get the worse they are
Maybe the neutralize could help me out...would love to give it a roll

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bossman,

We feel you and we know the market has been deceiving. That's why we want you to try it for free before purchasing. Private message your shipping and email address for a sample.

Our product is a bit different. Neutralizes deals with the body's natural Acetaldehyde metabolism/elimination. Acetaldehyde is real bad for you. Acetaldehyde is what primarily makes you feel bad the next day. Everyone responds differently to Acetaldehyde.

Not horse pills, simple instructions... Take Before and After. Follow directions and please give us your honest feedback.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested. I take N-acetyl cystine for hangover prevention and I’ve found it wonderful

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
N2ofusion,

We promise you will love this product! Send us your email address in a PM and we will add you to the list for a free sample!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've tries hangover preventive pills in the past...gotta eat 2 big azz horse pills every 2 or 3 hours...chaser was the name....come on now, you know dam well after 5 or 6 drinks you aren't worried about a hangover...
I hate hangovers.....the older I get the worse they are
Maybe the neutralize could help me out...would love to give it a roll
I used them too like 15 years ago! They worked for me sometimes, but it was inconsistent.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested. I take N-acetyl cystine for hangover prevention and I’ve found it wonderful
Smart move as gluthione isn't orally bioavailable, even in a liposome its absorption is nothing special. NAC is great and increasing gluthione and WAY cheaper.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also alot of debate on what actually causes a hangover. Matter of fact a lot of well respect names believe that a hangover is nothing but withdrawals.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My remedies
Brush teeth and crush as much water as possible before bed
Brush teeth any time throughout the night if I wake
Upon waking brush teeth and just go, if really bad another drink always helps but later in the day it comes back. Just sweat it out, laying around makes it miserable

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My remedies
Brush teeth and crush as much water as possible before bed
Brush teeth any time throughout the night if I wake
Upon waking brush teeth and just go, if really bad another drink always helps but later in the day it comes back. Just sweat it out, laying around makes it miserable
What’s the deal with all that brushing? I can’t see that having any impact on your hangover.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the deal with all that brushing? I can’t see that having any impact on your hangover.
Just get that nasty alcohol taste out of your mouth, wakeup somewhat fresh. Don't think it has any effect on the hangover.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
RugbyBaller91,
We are looking forward to your review. Sample instructions will be sent next Monday to participants email addresses.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be more than happy to be proven to be wrong with this. I keep my logs very honest and I try to keep an open mind. I got a fresh bottle of vodka to test it out with. One thing though I do not drink often. I drink once maybe twice a month. However, when I do I drink a lot.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
rtmilburn,
Send your email via Private message and I will make sure you get a sample to test out. All we ask is that you follow the directions when testing and the results will speak for the product more then we can. Looking forward to your log. The target demographic is ambitious and health focused customers who have things to do the next day! Thanks!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rtmilburn,
Send your email via Private message and I will make sure you get a sample to test out. All we ask is that you follow the directions when testing and the results will speak for the product more then we can. Looking forward to your log. The target demographic is ambitious and health focused customers who have things to do the next day! Thanks!
Is it ok even if my log has only one, maybe 2 entries? As I want to make it clear, I do not drink often. Thus a full log would take 7ish months. I am warning you, as I like to be fair and not take product from you. Especially when there may be others better suited. Although if you think I'm your guy, I'm more than happy to log it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heck, I'll give this a try. Along with the wifey :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heck, I'll give this a try. Along with the wifey :)
I see. You that kind of guy who makes wifey drunk, before doing unspeakable things to her....

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
rtmilburn,
We are sending single serve samples in the giveaway so try it out once and let us know your thoughts. We are doing totally free testing because we are that confident in the product.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
hairygrandpa,
Private message your email and we will make sure you get to "VOLUNTEER" hahah. Looking forward to your review.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
kbayne,
Send us your emails ( we need a separate address for each giveaway for shipment processing). We will make sure you and the Wife get to test out Neutralize. We will await your reviews :)

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes Buddy!!!! Let us know the results!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa,
Private message your email and we will make sure you get to "VOLUNTEER" hahah. Looking forward to your review.
Shipping address sent. Will make detailed binge drinking log -and after effects.
Thank you guys!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rtmilburn,
We are sending single serve samples in the giveaway so try it out once and let us know your thoughts. We are doing totally free testing because we are that confident in the product.
All right PM coming your way

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hairygrandpa,

Neutralize is not for Binge drinking. Neutralize will not prevent intoxication, or prevent acute alcohol poisoning because of excessive alcohol consumption. Please don't attempt to challenge yourself because of Neutralize.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hairygrandpa,

Neutralize is not for Binge drinking. Neutralize will not prevent intoxication, or prevent acute alcohol poisoning because of excessive alcohol consumption. Please don't attempt to challenge yourself because of Neutralize.
Challenge accepted!

I will not challenge myself, I just do what I normally do....binge drinking. ;)

I'm kidding. I hardly drink ever

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, if this does not negate intoxication, then will it be beneficial for consuming alcohol based sugar products while in a ketogenic diet? Diabetic Diet? It's the sugar alcohols I'm referring to, to put it out there.

-M
Perhaps try with Whiskey/vodka as these are my go to when on Keto

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well alcohol is converted to sugar, as one it's metabolites, so if you drink your are NOT in keto.
I don't think that's the case. I believe alcohol drops blood sugar. Unless the Alcohol is from Beer or wine that has carbohydrates or you are mixing it with carbohydrates.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think that's the case. I believe alcohol drops blood sugar. Unless the Alcohol is from Beer or wine that has carbohydrates or you are mixing it with carbohydrates.
Really? I know insulin levels increase significantly when drinking. This could explain the drop in blood sugar. Also sugar is definitely a byproduct of alcohol metabolism.

Other than this I'm not too familiar with it this subject. I would love to here your take on it!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? I know insulin levels increase significantly when drinking. This could explain the drop in blood sugar. Also sugar is definitely a byproduct of alcohol metabolism.

Other than this I'm not too familiar with it this subject. I would love to here your take on it!
How do you know it increases insulin(can you lead me to the data)? Alcohol can interfere with insulin. Alcohol itself has caloric value at 7kcals a gram and even if it was a metabolite it wouldn't be significant enough to cause an increase in blood sugar to drop someone out of ketosis.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you know it increases insulin(can you lead me to the data)? Alcohol can interfere with insulin. Alcohol itself has caloric value at 7kcals a gram and even if it was a metabolite it wouldn't be significant enough to cause an increase in blood sugar to drop someone out of ketosis.
Had this wrong it does not metabolize into to sugar (well a VERY small amount might). Also insulin does not increase. However, it does seem to make insulin more effective. http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/27/6/1369

Now this is with acute usage of alcohol. Long term use seem to make you insulin resistance.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Emails are sent out to everyone who participated on the Forum. Looking forward to hearing all reviews. Thanks for the support.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bossman,
Shipping already has your order out! Follow the directions and please provide your thoughts. Exciting stuff coming soon!