Vicious Labs and Rep Introduction

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While Vicious Labs has been on AM for a couple of weeks now, we would like to formally introduce the company and its rep team (aka Blood Legion) to the forum community here. Needless to say, we are all very excited to be amongst likeminded individuals who share a love for fitness, bodybuilding, or respective athletic endeavor. It is our hope to contribute to the forum's continued growth and success.

Admittedly, Vicious Labs is somewhat atypical as it reflects some of my eccentricities (fandoms, nostalgia, and nerdiness), but, ultimately, our objective is to provide the most neurologically and physically potentiating products on the market. I pride myself on quality products with a unique presentation that puts a fun spin on what is usually a cookie-cutter approach to branding. Vicious Labs has the candy to satisfy your supplement sweet tooth! ;)

My love for bodybuilding far exceeds my business interests; a fact that is reflected through the brand and products themselves. I design Vicious Labs supplements in a manner that is both practical and effective. In short, if I will not use it, I will not make it.

The product line is continually evolving to provide better, more effective products for Vicious Zealots. There will be several product releases over the next few weeks: a natural anabolic, transdermal PH, and a special pump preworkout I am particularly excited for (official announcements to be made soon). This, of course, will be correspond with respective Log Opportunities, Promo Contests, New Product Releases, and much, much more!

Stay tuned to the Vicious Labs Subforum, as well as the Company Promo Forum for more information.

Product Line.JPG

Vicious Labs will also like to introduce our new Company Reps:
@ZOO (VL Founder/Creator)
@vujade (head AM forum rep) - special thanks for the extra help.
@Sparkss
@Whitestang
@xR1pp3Rx

In addition to myself, Blood Legion is here to help with anything pertaining to Vicious Labs. We are more than happy to assist with questions, comments or insights pertaining to the brand and its respective supplements.

Combined, we have accumulated decades of PH/DS & supplement experience, as well as specific insight into the Vicious Labs product line.

Stay Vicious, friends.

ZOO

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Transgender male ph?

I gotta ask, what does that even mean
You know like when you’ve just come off and Clomid has you crying at the end of Titanic?

Welcome to the board, VL. Never heard a bad word about your products - thanks for your support!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best labels period. Can’t wait to run some of your stuff. And guys if you don’t follow zoo on ig. You should, great poster

Reactions: ZOO
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welcome. Always intrigued by your product

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best labels period. Can’t wait to run some of your stuff. And guys if you don’t follow zoo on ig. You should, great poster
Thank you, bro! I appreciate that :)
Anyone with Blood in their user is okay in my book ;)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of natty anabolic will it be?
I'll be dropping the details in the VL subforum tomorrow but essentially it's designed for hormone control and body composition enhancement. A 2.0 of the current Dry Spell, more or less. It's more comprehensive as I intended it be useful as an on-cycle ancillary (for users such as myself), as part of a PCT protocol, and/or as a non-hormonal performance and physique enhancer for naturals.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just reposting this for ZOO because I don't think everyone got the tag. ;)
ZOO (VL Founder/Creator)
vujade (head AM forum rep) - special thanks for the extra help.
Sparkss
Whitestang
xR1pp3Rx

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gents, if you have any questions, comments, or insights about Vicious Labs or the VL Product line,
feel free to send me, or any of the other VL Reps a message and we will be glad to help.

I also wanted to comment that I am super stoked to be part of the Vicious Labs team, because
I have only rep'ed products that personally I use and believe in.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just reposting this for ZOO because I don't think everyone got the tag. ;)

ZOO (VL Founder/Creator)

vujade (head AM forum rep) - special thanks for the extra help.

Sparkss

Whitestang

xR1pp3Rx
This is exactly why I have you haha. Thanks, vujade! Coming in for the save.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome To The Board, Who Know Maybe I'll Be Adding Some VICIOUSLABS Products To My Stash !!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s nice to see you guys on the forum; you’re one of the companies I’ve yet to try but would like to some time in the near future :]

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome To The Board, Who Know Maybe I'll Be Adding Some VICIOUSLABS Products To My Stash !!
Rocket you can’t go wrong brother. All High dosed, and quality products

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s nice to see you guys on the forum; you’re one of the companies I’ve yet to try but would like to some time in the near future :]
Thank you, brother. I'm confident you will enjoy them!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:smoker:

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Intrigued... Ive been wanting to try out some of your stuff.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZOO any idea if and when the daft pump will be back in stock?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZOO any idea if and when the daft pump will be back in stock?
Im doing a flavor revision. The prototype wasn't up to par. Waiting on new sample to come in. I anticipate 2-3 weeks before completion of final product.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Necropolis, however, will be available tomorrow evening.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im doing a flavor revision. The prototype wasn't up to par. Waiting on new sample to come in. I anticipate 2-3 weeks before completion of final product.
Thanks man, I will keep an eye on it, looking for a good solid pump/veins non stim. I will jump on the vicious line when I'm done my current run

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome....

2 quick ones

1- Appreciate the Transparent labels......I think people should know exactly what they are ingesting
2- Thank you for using Labs and not Labz......I think the Labz ship has officially sailed....

Looking forward to promos and logging opportunities you may be running down the road..

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man, I will keep an eye on it, looking for a good solid pump/veins non stim. I will jump on the vicious line when I'm done my current run
Heck yeah! Look forward to you getting Vicious ;)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome....

2 quick ones

1- Appreciate the Transparent labels......I think people should know exactly what they are ingesting
2- Thank you for using Labs and not Labz......I think the Labz ship has officially sailed....

Looking forward to promos and logging opportunities you may be running down the road..
Hahaha thank you, brother. With 3 new products set for release there will be a couple log/promo spots I'll be setting up soon :)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha thank you, brother. With 3 new products set for release there will be a couple log/promo spots I'll be setting up soon :)
Looking forward to it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While Vicious Labs has been on AM for a couple of weeks now, we would like to formally introduce the company and its rep team (aka Blood Legion) to the forum community here. Needless to say, we are all very excited to be amongst likeminded individuals who share a love for fitness, bodybuilding, or respective athletic endeavor. It is our hope to contribute to the forum's continued growth and success.

Admittedly, Vicious Labs is somewhat atypical as it reflects some of my eccentricities (fandoms, nostalgia, and nerdiness), but, ultimately, our objective is to provide the most neurologically and physically potentiating products on the market. I pride myself on quality products with a unique presentation that puts a fun spin on what is usually a cookie-cutter approach to branding. Vicious Labs has the candy to satisfy your supplement sweet tooth! ;)

My love for bodybuilding far exceeds my business interests; a fact that is reflected through the brand and products themselves. I design Vicious Labs supplements in a manner that is both practical and effective. In short, if I will not use it, I will not make it.

The product line is continually evolving to provide better, more effective products for Vicious Zealots. There will be several product releases over the next few weeks: a natural anabolic, transdermal PH, and a special pump preworkout I am particularly excited for (official announcements to be made soon). This, of course, will be correspond with respective Log Opportunities, Promo Contests, New Product Releases, and much, much more!

Stay tuned to the Vicious Labs Subforum, as well as the Company Promo Forum for more information.

View attachment 165420

Vicious Labs will also like to introduce our new Company Reps:
@ZOO (VL Founder/Creator)
@vujade (head AM forum rep) - special thanks for the extra help.
@Sparkss
@Whitestang
@xR1pp3Rx

In addition to myself, Blood Legion is here to help with anything pertaining to Vicious Labs. We are more than happy to assist with questions, comments or insights pertaining to the brand and its respective supplements.

Combined, we have accumulated decades of PH/DS & supplement experience, as well as specific insight into the Vicious Labs product line.

Stay Vicious, friends.

ZOO
welcome to AM!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did someone say Logs ????????????

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
images.jpeg

Sorry. Not sorry.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang. Y'all are backed up. Should spank it out once in a while... it's good for the prostate. Hahaha

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
They say the body count dwindles after a good spank lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you guys need a room !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
THE BLOOD LORD looks potent, big fan of potent!!!