Neuro Drive Stack Logging Opp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iconic Formulations is looking for 3 loggers who are looking to increase their mental and physical capacity. Tell us why you think this stack will work for you and what you hope to achieve from using it. Also what experience you have with with topicals of any brand.

Combine the synergy of both Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 in the Neuro Drive Stack

Neuro DHEA: 100mg/ml x 30ml

Directions: Apply .5-1ml in the AM daily. Ideal application sites include chest, shoulder, clavicle region, upper back, inner bicep.

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, dehydroepiandrosterone, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, , stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, glycerin, hypromellose.

Alpha P5: Pregnenolone 25mg/ml x 30ml

Directions: Apply .5-1ml in the AM daily. Ideal application sites include chest, shoulder, clavicle region, upper back, inner bicep.

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, pregnenolone, stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, glycerin, hypromellose.

Rules
- Must log 3-5 days a week
- US only
- Must be a member in good standing

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a great chance to log 2 compounds I've been looking into getting. I'm currently on trt and really trying to get my numbers where I want them and get to feeling better mentally. I've been doing a bunch of reading on the forum about trt and believe adding both of these products will help.

I can meet all requirements. Thanks for the opportunity!

kernsbak84

Awards
I'm sure I meet all the requirements!!

And just from reading the list of ingredients I would like the opportunity to log this awesome supplement for you guys!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbing to apply after mother's day festivities!

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Why I think this stack will work for you and what you hope to achieve from using it.
DHEA and pregnenolone according to anecdotal reports, can lead to an increase in motivation, increase in mood, increase in brain function and a decrease in fatigue. I hope to achieve these symptoms.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25105970
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11534985
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/pregnenolone#section=Springer-Nature-References

What experience you have with with topicals of any brand. I have used both Primordial Performance and BPS Sustain Alpha & Dermacrine, PP's 1-T and Celtic Labs Trestoderm.

Rules
- Must log 3-5 days a week I can update Monday thru Friday.
- US only Yes
- Must be a member in good standing Yes

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why I think this stack will work for you and what you hope to achieve from using it.
DHEA and pregnenolone according to anecdotal reports, can lead to an increase in motivation, increase in mood, increase in brain function and a decrease in fatigue. I hope to achieve these symptoms.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/pregnenolone#section=Springer-Nature-References

What experience you have with with topicals of any brand. I have used both Primordial Performance and BPS Sustain Alpha & Dermacrine, PP's 1-T and Celtic Labs Trestoderm.

Rules
- US only Yes
Nice app and information

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks to AnabolicGuru I was able to pin-point that high prolactin and cortisol were factors causing some less-than-ideal T levels for my age. I've been using a couple of herbal supplements that have helped to a noticeable and numerical extent.

I'm now driving 110 miles daily to make it to and from my new position in my company, with much more on my plate, and a lot to learn. I'm training an entirely new crew, and still having to meet productivity goals daily. I'm hoping the Neuro Drive Stack could help me find some mental balance in this incredibly stressful time. With decreased fatigue and better mood, my 10 hour shifts and two hour drives would be greatly improved. I'm also hoping to see some those same effects make a difference in my performance with the weights, since I tend to mentally bring work home with me.

If Pregnenolone's claim to reduce prolactin and cortisol are true, I could either skip or reduce the amount of capsule's I'm having to take daily. If DHEA's claim to increase mood and alleviate moderate depression, I'm a prime candidate to give it a go. From the synergy of both, I'd like to see a generally better mood, modest performance boost at work, and an easier time understanding and absorbing the massive amount of new information I'm having to take in at work.

I've never used topicals, but have always been interested, and can meet all stipulations.

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Nice app and information
I have used many nootropics for motivation, mood and increase in brain function. I would like to see if DHEA/Pregnenolone yield the same benefits I noticed from nootropics.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used many nootropics for motivation, mood and increase in brain function. I would like to see if DHEA/Pregnenolone yield the same benefits I noticed from nootropics.
Do you apply the preg and let it dry and then do the same for the dhea?

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Do you apply the preg and let it dry and then do the same for the dhea?
I never ran dhea/preg but I have ran other TD's together. I ran SA with Dermacrine. I would put SA on left forearm and 10 minutes later Dermacrine on right forearm.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great opportunity here. You guys will love this.

I'm actually running the same stack, from some of the beta bottles. A few extra compounds thrown in, but I know what I'm looking for, and I'm feeling great. Have run Dermacrine atleast a half dozen times and used the DHEA TD for a 1-Andro test base.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, more and more companies seem to to be topicals/derms etc....be interested is see/hear of people's results...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, thebigt must have missed this thread. And here I said he would be a great rep............ Lol!

Should be a good stack! People need to get their apps in!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, thebigt must have missed this thread. And here I said he would be a great rep............ Lol!

lol...I was waiting for an invite!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep the apps coming

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great opportunity for guys over 35 or on trt!!!

actually I consider dhea/preg a necessity on my trt!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good luck!!!
Appreciate it man! I really would love to log these products as I believe many benefits can come the products. This is true for myself as I'm on a quest to get my trt levels where I want them to be and believe this combo will help in the journey

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it man! I really would love to log these products as I believe many benefits can come the products. This is true for myself as I'm on a quest to get my trt levels where I want them to be and believe this combo will help in the journey
I look at dhea/preg as staples...a one month run would just be a taste, imo....they are very reasonably priced and chef and I both have discount codes!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I look at dhea/preg as staples...a one month run would just be a taste, imo....they are very reasonably priced and chef and I both have discount codes!!!
Something to look into for sure. I'm trying to work out some kinks in my trt protocol and then after that hoping to add DHEA and preg.

kernsbak84

Awards
Good luck to everyone, gonna be some lucky loggers. Staying tuned and as always entertained

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
hell yes...allman bros...great song!!!
[video=youtube;3pCytK3LgfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pCytK3LgfM[/video]

Sometimes I feel, sometimes I feel,
Like I been tied to the whippin' post.
Tied to the whippin' post, tied to the whippin' post.
Good Lord, I feel like I'm dyin'.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The fact that the post has those smaller, lower brackets is bone-chilling.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will choose loggers this weekend

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going fast...better get those apps in!!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you had a set amount put aside, I'll put any extras to good use. ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

He's old and slow....

lol...I was waiting for an invite!!!
oops ;)

It is really good stuff. The thing I like best actually is using it to wipe out a headache. like TheVenom mentioned, applying the pregenenelone directly to the forehead + temples will wipe out a headache super fast.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Before winners are chosen, I'd like to know what you guys are looking for in a log, other than tri-weekly updates. I've logged a dozen products but nothing like this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not looking for anything extra. Pre and post pics are always good. Just log your experience.

kernsbak84

Awards
The same here too venom. Pics of application sites and or video of the application and absorption time/rates?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not looking for anything extra. Pre and post pics are always good. Just log your experience.
Fair enough. Surely someone here has a link saved to a good example. ;)

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same DHEA compound you can get basically anywhere? Only this is in the TD form?

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established

Combine the synergy of both Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 in the Neuro Drive Stack

Neuro DHEA: 100mg/ml x 30ml

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, dehydroepiandrosterone, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, , stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, glycerin, hypromellose.

Alpha P5: Pregnenolone 25mg/ml x 30ml

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, pregnenolone, stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, glycerin, hypromellose.

Is this the same DHEA compound you can get basically anywhere? Only this is in the TD form?
Looks like both are TD DHEA & Pregnenolone. I believe what make these so good is that they use Iron Legion's Salvo as carrier but not 100% sure?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like both are TD DHEA & Pregnenolone. I believe what make these so good is that they use Iron Legion's Salvo as carrier but not 100% sure?
yup...the carrier is very important when using td's, if ingredients don't properly penetrate skin then they are useless!!!

the original write up for dermacrine by trauma1 is a interesting read, it details how applying dhea/preg to shoulders/traps activate anabolic areas of the skin, and converts to test with less aromatase than using orals....the same principle applies to solo dhea/preg!!!

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
yup...the carrier is very important when using td's, if ingredients don't properly penetrate skin then they are useless!!!

the original write up for dermacrine by trauma1 is a interesting read, it details how applying dhea/preg to shoulders/traps activate anabolic areas of the skin, and converts to test with less aromatase than using orals....the same principle applies to solo dhea/preg!!!
What is the link to his post?? I found this one. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/145802-dermacrine-closest-legal.html

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like a great chance to log 2 compounds I've been looking into getting. I'm currently on trt and really trying to get my numbers where I want them and get to feeling better mentally. I've been doing a bunch of reading on the forum about trt and believe adding both of these products will help.

I can meet all requirements. Thanks for the opportunity!
Thanks to AnabolicGuru I was able to pin-point that high prolactin and cortisol were factors causing some less-than-ideal T levels for my age. I've been using a couple of herbal supplements that have helped to a noticeable and numerical extent.

I'm now driving 110 miles daily to make it to and from my new position in my company, with much more on my plate, and a lot to learn. I'm training an entirely new crew, and still having to meet productivity goals daily. I'm hoping the Neuro Drive Stack could help me find some mental balance in this incredibly stressful time. With decreased fatigue and better mood, my 10 hour shifts and two hour drives would be greatly improved. I'm also hoping to see some those same effects make a difference in my performance with the weights, since I tend to mentally bring work home with me.

If Pregnenolone's claim to reduce prolactin and cortisol are true, I could either skip or reduce the amount of capsule's I'm having to take daily. If DHEA's claim to increase mood and alleviate moderate depression, I'm a prime candidate to give it a go. From the synergy of both, I'd like to see a generally better mood, modest performance boost at work, and an easier time understanding and absorbing the massive amount of new information I'm having to take in at work.

I've never used topicals, but have always been interested, and can meet all stipulations.

Rules
- US only Yes
Please PM me your info