VitamerPRO COMING SOON >> Info inside

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just signed up for the barbell club. You guys based in Maryland?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd!

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I cant wait to see this unveil!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got a text

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice, I'll be in the area for work soon so I may have to stop in while I'm down there. Unless it is just a warehouse and no retail space? Lol that may be awkward if I show up then.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the label.. Intro sale pricing looks good, especially at the 6+bottle pricing.

VitamerPRO_-_Label_-_Panel_1200x.jpg

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s the perfect multivitamin profile IMO. I will be ordering.
it's what we need at amounts we need them at...

formula's forget to take into account people actually eat vegetables,fruits, legumes and whole grains....

Or maybe everyone just eats brown rice, oatmeal and chicken...

P

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
24 bucks a bottle? I was hoping for a decent deal on these :-(

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mostly looking good. Very nice that B vitamins have normal doses. Too many companies use crazy doses in everything so you might get insane doses combined fro different supplements.
But too bad it's K1 and not K2. I think K1 needs higher dose.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
24 bucks a bottle? I was hoping for a decent deal on these :-(
If you want to buy a good multi they are all in the $20 a bottle range (for example orange triad). USPlabsRep is giving you a fully transparent and well dosed product at an even cheaper rate (15-20$ a bottle) if in bulk. Now you can always go buy an underdosed multi or head to a local convenience store and pick up a centrum. Do not be surprised at how lackluster the formula and profile is on the cheaper product. Sometimes you get what you pay for. I know USP labs spent quite some time in formulating this and they would not rush a product if they did not feel is was ready to roll. borobulker Colby.Strunk

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mostly looking good. Very nice that B vitamins have normal doses. Too many companies use crazy doses in everything so you might get insane doses combined fro different supplements.
But too bad it's K1 and not K2. I think K1 needs higher dose.
we address K1 and K2 in the write up

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I'll be in the area for work soon so I may have to stop in while I'm down there. Unless it is just a warehouse and no retail space? Lol that may be awkward if I show up then.
It’s a warehouse.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
If you want to buy a good multi they are all in the $20 a bottle range (for example orange triad). USPlabsRep is giving you a fully transparent and well dosed product at an even cheaper rate (15-20$ a bottle) if in bulk. Now you can always go buy an underdosed multi or head to a local convenience store and pick up a centrum. Do not be surprised at how lackluster the formula and profile is on the cheaper product. Sometimes you get what you pay for. I know USP labs spent quite some time in formulating this and they would not rush a product if they did not feel is was ready to roll. borobulker Colby.Strunk
Boom