Muscle Research - something new and exciting....

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who is ready to jump on the Keto Salt Train? Muscle Research is looking for a few loggers that are interested in our
fantastic Keto Salt product.

What is Keto Salt you ask?
Keto Salt is a groundbreaking exogenous ketone supplement designed to help transition the body into nutritional ketosis and provide clean energy quickly to individuals currently in a fasted or ketogenic state. Through supplementation of Keto Salt, the body has an immediate supply of usable ketones to help bypass many of the unwanted side effects associated with transitioning into ketosis. Without Keto Salt supplementation, it may take days to weeks for the body to begin producing its own ketones through a ketogenic diet.

ketoSaltMangoPeach.jpg

ketoSaltMangoPeachSuppFacts.jpg

Answer these questions for consideration..
1.What does your current eating habits look like?

2.Ever used Keto type products? If so which one(s)

3.Any issues using Keto Sticks?

4.Able to log 3-4x a week?Able to leave a final review? Links to previous Logs?

5.Ideally what are you looking to achieve by using this?

6.Flavor Choice if chosen?

7.US Address?

8.What 2 teams will be in the Stanley Cup? This promo WILL NOT run the duration of the cup, being a hockey fan, would love to see what everyone is thinking….​

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in on this guys

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should be great for the summer time cuts

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping someone would jump on this so I could see what keto salts do.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 164288

View attachment 164289

1.What does your current eating habits look like? I do the Leto diet so this looks like a good carb alternative to gater aid like products .

2.Ever used Keto type products? If so which one(s) ketoxygen I think is the spelling.

3.Any issues using Keto Sticks? Nope

4.Able to log 3-4x a week?Able to leave a final review? Links to previous Logs? I can log this few times a week

Energy for my lifts.
6.Flavor Choice if chosen? Not picky

7.US Address?
Yes

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
View attachment 164288

View attachment 164289

1.What does your current eating habits look like? I do the Leto diet so this looks like a good carb alternative to gater aid like products .

2.Ever used Keto type products? If so which one(s) ketoxygen I think is the spelling.

3.Any issues using Keto Sticks? Nope

4.Able to log 3-4x a week?Able to leave a final review? Links to previous Logs? I can log this few times a week

Energy for my lifts.
6.Flavor Choice if chosen? Not picky

7.US Address?
Yes
Nice app, thank you. What did you mean "gator aid type products?

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
1.What does your current eating habits look like? I'm a big fat garbage disposal at the moment and am ready to change that and get back to my fitness days.

2.Ever used Keto type products? If so which one(s)
I have not
3.Any issues using Keto Sticks?
Never tried
4.Able to log 3-4x a week?Able to leave a final review? Links to previous Logs?
Yes. Yes. Mr previous logs were 5+ years ago for numerous companies and I cannot find them. I logged everything from pro hormones for liquid labs, to the good original not garbage like now Alphamine.
5.Ideally what are you looking to achieve by using this? I'm looking to make a massive change and would use this as a booster to make that change if it works.

6.Flavor Choice if chosen?
Any, but Mango Peach sounds delicious.
7.US Address?
Yes
8.What 2 teams will be in the Stanley Cup? This promo WILL NOT run the duration of the cup, being a hockey fan, would love to see what everyone is thinking .. Penguin fan here and I believe it will be the Pens vs our old goalie Fleury and Las Vegas.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Why don’t you
Haha. I am normally an advocate for the "be the change you want to see in the world" approach, but I've been keto for the last month and a half and I don't think I would do this product justice as I already am fat adapted and have ketones in my bloodstream. I could always use more sodium, though. Either way, I don't think me logging it would really give any beneficial information as I'm going to be in keto with or without the product. I do, however, want to see what it does for others not on my boat, so get in here people!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha. I am normally an advocate for the "be the change you want to see in the world" approach, but I've been keto for the last month and a half and I don't think I would do this product justice as I already am fat adapted and have ketones in my bloodstream. I could always use more sodium, though. Either way, I don't think me logging it would really give any beneficial information as I'm going to be in keto with or without the product. I do, however, want to see what it does for others not on my boat, so get in here people!
Fair answer

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice app, thank you. What did you mean "gator aid type products?
Carbs !!!! Since I don’t use carbs pre I generally use mct and or coconut oil with my preworkout but with bhb I could do that instead .

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Carbs !!!! Since I don’t use carbs pre I generally use mct and or coconut oil with my preworkout but with bhb I could do that instead .
Interesting, does the Coconut Oil "weight you down" at all?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting, does the Coconut Oil "weight you down" at all?
Makes me **** if I take 10 grams or more preworkout weather it be mct or coconut but 7-8 grams I’m fine . I also keep my creatine, coq 10 and pqq on hand while on Keto. Doesn’t weight me down at all.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Makes me **** if I take 10 grams or more preworkout weather it be mct or coconut but 7-8 grams I’m fine . I also keep my creatine, coq 10 and pqq on hand while on Keto. Doesn’t weight me down at all.
Pm.me your mailing info and flavor choice..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for letting me try this out

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pm.me your mailing info and flavor choice..
May I take this with my current preworkout ?. My preworkout I take does nothing for energy . Strictly for vasodilation so this will be a good comparison and see if this helps with my volume I do.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity, what kinds of effects would someone notice from taking a supplement (such as your company's) that transitions their body into ketosis? If someone does a lot of cardio (for example, running 6-8 miles) on a totally empty stomach, would taking this product prior to running cause them to burn more fat instead of carbs/muscle?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just out of curiosity, what kinds of effects would someone notice from taking a supplement (such as your company's) that transitions their body into ketosis? If someone does a lot of cardio (for example, running 6-8 miles) on a totally empty stomach, would taking this product prior to running cause them to burn more fat instead of carbs/muscle?
Increased fat metabolism as the body will use fats for energy instead of carbs.
Increased endurance as the fats in the body provide extended energy than faster burning carbs.
Increased liposis.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool