Controlled Labs: WHITE FLASH Push Up Contest!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[size=+2]In anticipation for the release of our new preworkout, White Flash, we here at Controlled Labs are throwing a contest and with this contest we’re going to be testing your STRENGTH, ENDURANCE and most importantly your SPEED! So without further adieu we introduce to you:[/size]

[size=+3]Controlled Labs: WHITE FLASH Push Up Contest![/size]
controlled-labs-white-flash.jpg
white-flash-label.jpg

[size=+2]All you’ll need to do is upload a video of you doing as much push ups as you can in 2 minutes. Reason for it being 2 minutes long is that we want you to give us high quality push ups like we're about to drop this new high quality preworkout :D[/size]

Rules:
  • The push ups must be standard push-ups. No one arm, decline or incline.
  • You must do as many push ups as you can within 2 minutes time.
  • You must get a full range of motion in your push up. Think of bringing your nose to the ground when going down, and when coming up you’re fully extending your arms
  • The camera must be set up so we can clearly see the full range motion of the push-up.
  • The final count of the push-ups will be determined by Controlled Labs reps after the contest is over. So you can say you did 100 but if we think only 75 of those are acceptable then you only did 75.
  • The three people, in both men and women category, who do the most push-ups will win the following....
Prizes:

Men’s Category
  • 1st Place: 1 tub of White Flash, 1 tub of BrainWash and 1 bottle Orange Health IQ
  • 2nd Place: 1 White tub of Flash and 1 tub of BrainWash
  • 3rd Place: 1 tub of White Flash
Women’s Category
  • 1st Place: 1 tub of White Flash, 1 tub of BrainWash and 1 bottle Orange Health IQ
  • 2nd Place: 1 White tub of Flash and 1 tub of BrainWash
  • 3rd Place: 1 tub of White Flash
Requirements/Fine Print:
1) Must be 18 years of age or older
2) Products are not for resale
3) USA only
4) Each competitor is allowed up to 3 entries.
5) Deadline for entries is Sunday April 22nd 2018 11:59PM PST

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well that is fun, 2 minute push up drill and contest, I think most all service members do this by end of basic training. When I went through in 1999, I could do 60-70, in 2 min, some guys with shorter arms and stamina could basically speed through and get 90+ in 2 min. 120 push-ups is 1 per second, that is hard to maintain.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Just trained chest yesterday but will attempt this tmrw..interested to see what people can do

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
US only!!!? Man Canadians like CL too! lol

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Trying to upload one now. I know it says US only but it’s a fun contest. Not likely I’ll place but if so I’d be happy to pay the shipping or if that’s not an option I could gift it to a US member?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be fun.

I'll upload one in the next few days

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 minutes...woof

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If were going full extension.... this one will be a doozey

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quick Question - Do the pushups The Solution posted meet the requirements in all of the judges opinions? It will help me decide how I would perform mine for my submission.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With my wingspan I will not be competitive lmao! I will be doing this for fun however!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With my wingspan I will not be competitive lmao! I will be doing this for fun however!
Yeah, I can do a lot but I am willing to be a much lighter person will be able to blow me out of the water. Having a 74 inch reach doesn't help either. Yeah... I got ape arms at 5'8 I know it!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[video=youtube_share;OJKGga_8De4]http://youtu.be/OJKGga_8De4[/video]
Harder then it sounds. Sean1332
Great job! Wish you would have taken off that hoodie so we could see that chiseled chest after that! lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
[video=youtube_share;OJKGga_8De4]http://youtu.be/OJKGga_8De4[/video]
Harder then it sounds. Sean1332
Quick Question - Do the pushups The Solution posted meet the requirements in all of the judges opinions? It will help me decide how I would perform mine for my submission.
These pushups are not locked out. In the name of speed I understand that one here or there may not lock, but these are blatantly joint-sparing.
Oconns28 has currently set the correct standard.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Waiting on answers to above questions
I already answered it in my previous post. We want the most full range push-ups, and the first entry did not briefly lock the elbows - again, see Oconns28 video for an example.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I already answered it in my previous post. We want the most full range push-ups, and the first entry did not briefly lock the elbows - again, see Oconns28 video for an example.
Full depth, upper arms should be below parallel, and full lockout correct... basically the only difference between this and a PT Push Up test is you are being nice and allowing us to pick our hands up off the floor and rest instead of resting in a plank... Sound right...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
[video=youtube_share;y-k4KJmQKN4]http://youtu.be/y-k4KJmQKN4[/video]

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I might have to give this a shot tonight. I totally forgot about it over the weekend.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
So since I have a feeling some more male entries will be coming in and also beating me.....what do I need to wear to qualify for the women’s? Some nice lululemons and a sports bra? I mean I pretty much have the body of a retired female cross fitter who has drastically let herself go

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So since I have a feeling some more male entries will be coming in and also beating me.....what do I need to wear to qualify for the women’s? Some nice lululemons and a sports bra? I mean I pretty much have the body of a retired female cross fitter who has drastically let herself go
Lmaoooo

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What’s the record so far?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I *believe* Bob knocked out 70+
I have been practicing everyday, I got over 85 today. I will see what I can build myself up to an upload another entry on Sunday before the deadline.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been practicing everyday, I got over 85 today. I will see what I can build myself up to an upload another entry on Sunday before the deadline.
I can't compete with that.
Did nearly 100 in the army but that was long time ago.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Fired off another attempt and beat my number by a decent amount! Just going to hold onto this one for now!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fired off another attempt and beat my number by a decent amount! Just going to hold onto this one for now!
I am going to have to possibly try again, fresh.

"Are we allowed multiple attempts??
Edit: re-read rules. 3 attempts."

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m in .

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did a test run and got 62 then petered out. Should have tried before I got depleted.... I haven't uploaded the video because it is too close up and all you can see is body and elbows... OOPS! You can still tell they are locked out but I think 62 has probably been beaten multiple times so far.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So where's all the entries? Only seen a few but a lot of guys saying they were going to...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did a test run and got 62 then petered out. Should have tried before I got depleted.... I haven't uploaded the video because it is too close up and all you can see is body and elbows... OOPS! You can still tell they are locked out but I think 62 has probably been beaten multiple times so far.
There’s only been 3 entries at all. All 3 are guaranteed prizes if nobody else enters and Oconns is willing to delegate his prize to be shipped to someone like Jebrook who will take full responsibility for mailing from there.

Lotsa talking but not a lot of action!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There’s only been 3 entries at all. All 3 are guaranteed prizes if nobody else enters and Oconns is willing to delegate his prize to be shipped to someone like Jebrook who will take full responsibility for mailing from there.

Let’s not forget that oconns is willing to slip into lulu’s for a womans entry lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I’ve been practicing everyday
Uploading my final entry tomorrow should
Hit around 95