Buy One Get One FREE ALPHAGEN-X!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you have not read the logs here on AM from people that absolutely LOVED our ALPHAGEN-X thermogenic powder, stop right now and go read them!

Packed with DMHA and other stimulants, ALPHAGEN-X provides a clean and long lasting energy (with no crash!) that many of you are looking for and can't quite find in today's supplements. In an EXCLUSIVE offer for our AnabolicMinds family, we are offering a crazy BUY ONE GET ONE FREE deal on ALPHAGEN-X for a limited time - TODAY & TOMORROW ONLY!!! Experience the fat burner that many of our loggers ended up using as a preworkout to crush their workouts!

Ordering 1? You'll get 2. Want 2? You'll get 4. EASY EASY!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This stuff is absolutely awesome!! I'm about 3/4 through my 1st tub. Loving it. Like you said, zero crash.

S

starscream26

Awards
The promo isn’t being applied during the checkout. Am I doing something wrong?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats this Alphagen stuff? Im going to do some research soon!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes this is a great product for sure. I may or may not have ran out a little early from using it as a daily energy drink as well as a PWO
LOL. Guilty of the same here.

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SUPER successful promotion here, thanks everyone! All orders for this promo have been shipped!
Got a email earlier today that my package was already delivered. Ordered the afternoon of the 20th, at my door before noon on the 22nd is damn impressive considering this came from Florida to Michigan.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This deal is back on? Saw in other thread and I need a refill. I’m like Dave Chappelle scratching my neck.