Your Chance to Try HyperMax.. The #1 Best Pre workout of 2017* Sample Giveaway
- 02-07-2018, 11:47 PM
I used one of the samples today for arms and abs first thing in the a.m. on an
empty stomach. The powder is much lighter because of the removal of glycerol
and the strawberry kiwi flavor is pretty good but you still get a little bit of a bitterness
but honestly it's fine for me but just trying to give straight up feedback cause some
put a huge emphasis on flavor when buying pre's where I personally could care less
about flavor and more on EFFECTS!
The energy was definitely pretty smooth with some decent focus and I trained biceps,
triceps, and abs and sets were done at a pretty fast pace with really not much rest
between sets so pump came on pretty good. The energy wasn't at all hard hitting
and more of a strong alert feeling which lasted throughout my workout with it slowly
tapering off as the day went on. No sides or energy crash later in the day. I'll use another
sample in a few days cause I never like to use the same PW back to back and I'll post some
more feedback then.
- 02-08-2018, 08:51 AM
02-08-2018, 07:20 PM
02-08-2018, 07:35 PM
02-08-2018, 08:26 PM
02-10-2018, 12:20 AM
Guys, I updated my review in the product review section (I could not post another review).
Final thoughts on this bad boy
I am giving it a solid 10. The taste was drastically improved and it is now very enjoyable. It is not a hard hitting supplement (for me at least) it hits perfect and tons of focus in it. I really really enjoy this updated formula.
Thanks again for letting me sample this new formula and huge improvements. I am not much to complain about taste but this is one of the only pre workouts that I couldn't stand the flavor before.
02-10-2018, 12:38 PM
02-10-2018, 12:44 PM
02-12-2018, 08:42 PM
02-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Hey AM - I want to start off by saying that Performax sent me 4 samples of this preworkout for my unbiased review. And that is exactly what you are going to get. A little about me... Im 24 and follow and bodybuilding/bro split. I AM one to spend large amounts of my paycheck on supplements that I believe in and are backed by data.
I am in absolute love with this blend. Many people will challenge Beta Alanine as it has been shown to not be as beneficial to a bodybuilding program as once though, however, BA tingles really do get me in the zone for working out and aid me in knowing that my preworkout is kicking in.
The 6 G's of Cit and 1 G of agmatine proved to give me a nice pump. I’d LOVE to see the inclusion of VASO-6 in this product and really think that would complete this pump formula.
In terms of energy... this one will creep up on yak. It does not necessarily smack you in the face like some other preworkouts (I actually like when preworkouts smack you in the face) But there is no doubt that the energy is there... I am excited for Stim Max as I feel that I could have tolerated a bit more stimulants. This Pre is PERFECT for this is a Med-High stim intake tolerance.
All of my samples were Strawberry Kiwi so that is what this rating pertains to. IMO this is where this preworkout takes the hit (THIS IS THE GOOD CATEGORY TO TAKE A HIT). The market is saturated with effective PreWo's with 10/10 tastes. This pre did have a bit of a chemical taste to it which does not bother me and mixed very well.
This pre will give you both energy and pumps what more could one want?
If you are picky
In my case I would love to see
Vaso 6 to really complete this pump profile
Another stim of some sort... i know DMHA is out the window but a low dose of some sort of "exotic stim" IMO would be a great asest to this pre
It seems to me that the cheapest this product can be purchased for is around 35+ shipping. I have never seen this pre on a BOGO of any sort and can think of a few pre's that compete with this one that have been sold on/are regularly put on BOGO sale.
NO STIM DICK. Thank god. The comedown is very easy... there is no real crash and no side effects to note.
Solid preworkout. Depending on how Stim Max turns out this may be the next PwO I purchase or Stim Max. I love the transparent label and clinical doses of everything included in this pre.
They sent me their Intra and it WAS DELICIOUS I will be purchasing it very shortly. Also, Performax lab reps are my favorite reps on this board. They seem very knowledgeable and they are not afraid to recommend another company’s product if they do not have a product that will give the desired goals a user is looking for.
FINAL SCORE based on average of above scores - 8.5
02-12-2018, 10:25 PM
02-13-2018, 02:33 PM
final thoughts but I did use the same of the intra yesterday.
You get a little bit of foam which is probably from hydro whey which wasn't a big deal
but the cream flavor comes through first then your hit with the orange so nice job on the
flavoring of this intra and I'm sure this will stack up nicely with the Hyper Max
02-15-2018, 07:06 PM
Obviously I’m a little slow to the party being in Canada but used my first sample yesterday and well if the next 3 tests come anywhere close to that experience you will have a new customer in me!
I use a lot of high stim preworkouts and haven’t felt a kick like that in a while!!
02-15-2018, 09:13 PM
02-15-2018, 09:31 PM
02-16-2018, 07:58 AM
Posted my review. I might “need” you to send an entire tub, for more “testing”.
May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
02-18-2018, 11:03 PM
I’d love to try HyperMax because I’m a NASM CPT that is always looking to give my clients and myself an edge in the weight room! If I can experience this first hand, then it’s easy for me to recommend it to my clients! Thanks for the opportunity!
02-20-2018, 11:04 PM
I used the last of my 3 samples and I went with 2 workouts for arms and one for
back and I like this PW more for arms, chest, shoulders, and for legs and big back
days I prefer something just a tad more intense.
The powder mixed up very well each time and being that the glycerol was removed
the powder is much finer with no clumping. I have a container of the OG version with
glycerol and my muscles respond well to the effects of glycerol so I have no gripes
with the previous version and once I crack it I'll store it in the fridge so I won't have any
clumping issues. The taste, stimulation effect, and pumps were pretty much the
same as the previous version that I reviewed so for me it still remains as a good PW
that delivers smooth, clean focused energy, that will translate into some pretty good
workouts and I'm a strong believer in rotating my pre's each and every workout so like
I mentioned I like this PW for arm,chest and shoulder workouts.
02-22-2018, 12:00 PM
02-22-2018, 12:52 PM
02-22-2018, 03:41 PM
Stacking it with intramax is game over that combo is insane great job guys ! I’ll be purchasing soon
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log
02-22-2018, 04:35 PM
03-03-2018, 08:47 PM
••Performax Labs HYPERMAX Review••
- Strawberry Kiwi
- This is my first time having a strawberry kiwi flavoured supplement and I really enjoyed it. Mixing in roughly 300ml of water it is a strong flavour and that’s what I look for! I don’t like weak flavoured supps. Give me a strong powerful taste all day!
- As some will know I am fairly heavy stim user and at the time of using these samples I really hadn’t had much of a stim break in a long time! Anyways getting that out of the way somehow I still got a very solid energy boost that I hadn’t had in a while! Energy hit me pretty quick, I was ready to rock while still driving to the gym! I’d say 10 minutes and I was ready! Energy and focus stayed solid throughout my workouts which lasted 45min-1 hour.
- Very solid pumps! I’m very happy with the level. I’ve experienced a little better pumps from some other pre’s or stacks but overall these were great.
- It is certainly up there with the best I’ve tried. It’s hard to give the perfect 5 rating with only 3 samples. I’d like to give products a little longer run and use different times of the day and different situations. Honestly I don’t have much else for not giving it a 5. It’s being so picky not giving it a 5 just based off of pumps.
- I’m a fan and I believe I’ll be ordering a tub! Being in Canada I will watch for sales of multiple items to combine shipping before I pull the trigger. Great job on HyperMax! Makes me really want to try some of your other products! Nootropimax and VasoMax certainly have my attention. Thanks!
Similar Forum Threads
- By john.patterson in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 53Last Post: 02-23-2018, 05:38 PM
- By Adizzle1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 111Last Post: 01-10-2016, 02:16 AM
- By Robboe in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 89Last Post: 06-17-2013, 10:49 PM
- By Robboe in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2011, 04:59 PM
- By Robboe in forum Driven SportsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2011, 01:18 PM