Your Chance to Try HyperMax.. The #1 Best Pre workout of 2017* Sample Giveaway

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2017 was a big year for us here at Performax Labs, so we wanted to take a minute to thank you for seeing us along the journey! We put in a lot of time and energy into giving the brand a whole new look, complete with updated formulas and all new product launches!

We are very proud of all the kind words and acknowledgement from customers and reviewers alike! Check out some of the titles and awards that Performax Labs gathered in 2017:

Best Pre Workout of 2017 – Stack3d.com (HyperMax)
Best pump product of 2017 – Fitness Informant (VasoMax)
Top 3 Best Eria Jarensis – Price Plow (HyperMax)
#1 non DMAA/DMHA – Price Plow (HyperMax)
Top 5 High Stim Pre – Fitness Deal News (HyperMax)
Top Rated Nootropic – Price Plow (NootropiMax)
Best Rebrand/ Most improved – Price Plow

Now is your chance to try HyperMax for yourself. We will be selecting 5 winners to receive 3 samples of HyperMax. All we ask in return is for an honest and detailed review under the product reviews section.

For entries, give us some information about yourself (experience, training style, etc.) and why you'd like to try HyperMax!

hypermax2017-510x600.png
HYPERsuppfacts-267x300.png

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in trying out these samples. I won a tub of the previous version and would like the opportunity to test out and compare. Here is my log:
HyperMax XT - Strawberry Kiwi
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294484
What I am most curious in is taste improvements. From just samples I will not be able to gauge how the powder itself “ages”. One of the issues I had with the previous version was it fluffing up and needing to compact it into the scooper for a full dosage serving. Anyways, hope I can be considered.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
2017 was a big year for us here at Performax Labs, so we wanted to take a minute to thank you for seeing us along the journey! We put in a lot of time and energy into giving the brand a whole new look, complete with updated formulas and all new product launches!

We are very proud of all the kind words and acknowledgement from customers and reviewers alike! Check out some of the titles and awards that Performax Labs gathered in 2017:

Best Pre Workout of 2017 – Stack3d.com (HyperMax)
Best pump product of 2017 – Fitness Informant (VasoMax)
Top 3 Best Eria Jarensis – Price Plow (HyperMax)
#1 non DMAA/DMHA – Price Plow (HyperMax)
Top 5 High Stim Pre – Fitness Deal News (HyperMax)
Top Rated Nootropic – Price Plow (NootropiMax)
Best Rebrand/ Most improved – Price Plow

Now is your chance to try HyperMax for yourself. We will be selecting 5 winners to receive 3 samples of HyperMax. All we ask in return is for an honest and detailed review under the product reviews section.

For entries, give us some information about yourself (experience, training style, etc.) and why you'd like to try HyperMax!

View attachment 158935 View attachment 158936
I've been working out consistently for 2 years now and I've used countless pwos, Mesomorph being my favorite but obv those days are over so now I'm looking for a solid pwo that delivers solid pumps with balanced energy/focus. I'd love to try this product and log it honestly.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
I have been working out for 14 years and counting. I’ve used a ton of pre workouts over the years and am always looking to try to latest and greatest to find that one consistent PWO that never lets me down. I do some Olympic lifting as well as your typical lifts mixed with hiit sprints/cardio work in between exercises. Would love to give this a try as I’ve been eyeing the reformulated version since released.

LevinsonKevin

Awards
have been working out for 5 years now my goal this year is to compete in a physique contest. I want to try HyperMax because I am trying to find the most intense pre workout since the original Mesomorph is no longer available. I have also heard it is the most intense one on the market and need to get my hands on some.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be interested in trying out these samples. I won a tub of the previous version and would like the opportunity to test out and compare. Here is my log:
HyperMax XT - Strawberry Kiwi
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294484
What I am most curious in is taste improvements. From just samples I will not be able to gauge how the powder itself “ages”. One of the issues I had with the previous version was it fluffing up and needing to compact it into the scooper for a full dosage serving. Anyways, hope I can be considered.
Excellent logger

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not selected for your other promo I'd also love to try this! I have tried many strong pre workouts and fat burners. I am planning a stim break starting Thursday and would love to jump back in with HyperMax if I'm selected.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I have tried many pre workouts and fat burners. I will definitely try this out and provide some feedback.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought BPI pwo and did that suck royally. I would love to log this for you. Doing the creatine carb loading with alpha lipo acid right now.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypermax is an awesome PWO, definitely my favourite since I've bought it a while back.

?

Jinyeob

Awards
EXPERIENCE:
I have been working out on-and-off for 5 years,
and have been working out consistently with a set and structured program and strict diet for the past 3 years. During this time I went from 21% body fat to 8% body fat, and I am now trying to keep the body fat while slowly lean bulking my way up to look thicker.

I have been using pre-workouts for the past 10 years and like to try new supplements after every tub. So far my favorites are the:
-old mesomorph
-re1gn
-kraken
-pre-kaged

And I am just about 3/4 done with a tub of Ghost ��

TRAINING STYLE:
For the longest time I have done:
Monday: chest
Tuesday: back
Wednesday: shoulders
Thursday: arms
Friday: legs

Now, I have a structured program of doing:
Monday: strength Upper-body
Tuesday: strength Lower-body
Wednesday: hypertrophy Upper-body
Thursday: hypertrophy Lower-body
Friday: accessories

WHY I WOULD LIKE TO TRY HYPERMAX:
As I have stated above, I have been using pre workouts for quite a while now and love trying new pre-workouts with solid transparent formulas. Hyper max seems to have a great formula so I would love to put it on a test run

Thanks for your time reading this. Hope you pick me!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to try Hypermax, i've tried (and logged powermax) and alphamax and i've loved both products. I've used a lot of pre workouts, but never this, so would like to see how it goes. I've been training for almost 10 years now. Right now, i'm really trying to mix up my training, i like to train heavy, but i also like to add in a lot of volume too, so i do supersets, drop sets and 100 rep sets. I'm currently on an alphamax run, so what better to compliment it than some hypermax??

Kiri

Awards
MY (little training) EXPERIENCE :

I train since 5 years 2x/week Upper/Lower and muay thai/boxing since 10 yrs 6 times week. I used almost all PWO from since the 5 last years : DE, R3IGN, MESO, iF Conqueer, Nitraflex, GameDay, White Heat, APS White Lightning, Off the Chain, ON Gold, C4, Redweiller.

Why I would try ?

I always needed to try the first HYperMax XT I was unlucky and couldn't take this pre for some reasons... :( so why not giving me the chance to try the NEW HYPERMAX ? :) So you'll tell me "you need to try the old formula not this!" Iwant to try this one because the combo of Synephrine with stimulants have awaesome nootropic focus effect on me : at school, at work or pumping hard at the gym.

I have a PWO which have Eria Jarensis extract half dosed compared to HYPERMAX, caffeine lower dosed, and NO SYNEPHRINE so I have to stack this one with another which contain synephrine for the great combo.. In theory HYPERMAX will be better because more Eria Jarensis and more Synephrine in this so I would be really happy to review this one honestly for the forum to help other guys finding something good :)

Last edited:
rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd love to give Hypermax another try. I had the very first version and it was too much for me at the time. I am sensitive to AY but have built up a tolerance since then. I've tried many of the heavy hitting PWOs. But I don't think I've tried anything with eria jarensis. I love PWOs that make me feel like going apesh!t in the gym. 36 and have been lifting since college. Right now I'm lifting 4x a week with 2 push and 2 pull days. I do HIIT cardio and abs the other days.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just did a review for the previous version just a few days ago and this is the link to that review
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249588-hypermax-xt-25-a-10.html
and I can see why it was considered as one of the BEST pre's of 2017 and as I mentioned
in my review Preformax Labs is an under rated co. that put's out some really solid products
but I think after all the recognition received this year more people will be aware of this brand.

I weight train 4-5 days a week and I've been training over 35 yrs so I do have a couple of yrs
of training experience ;) and I train first thing in the a.m. so I would love to try a couple of the
samples of the new version and see how it differs from the previous one though honestly I
was very impressed with the previous version and I really didn't find much that I thought
needed improvement on and even the flavor for me was good considering it does have a
good deal of stimulants and other active ingredients to be flavored.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome entries so far and thanks for all the kind words!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of entries and love for the company so far. Thanks for the support guys!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to get samples out this week. Anyone else want a chance to try one of the best pwos out?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to get samples out this week. Anyone else want a chance to try one of the best pwos out?
I train mostly PPL, tried BPI PWO from walmart and did that stuff suck. I would love to sample this and see if my workouts go to the next level.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I train mostly PPL, tried BPI PWO from walmart and did that stuff suck. I would love to sample this and see if my workouts go to the next level.
You'll be blown away if that is all you've had. PricePlow rated hypermax one of the best and they don't F around.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You really can't compare what you were using to Hyper Max XT cause this is at a completely
different level in ALL aspects.

Kiri

Awards
Can get the chance to try one of the best PWO for those who do not want it and do not even bother to answer...

Extreme Focus and Mood:
B-phenylethylamine HCL: 400mg
Eria Jarensis Extract: 200mg
Hordeum Vulgare: 50mg
L-tyrosine : 1 g :)
Citrus aurantium : 50 mg

even if there was only that it's legit :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in sampling HyperMax.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I'm give it a go, I trsin 4/5 times a week just started training in mornings so could do with the kick cheers bro, I'm in uk tho?????

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Choosing winners tomorrow, any others want a shot?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try it out if possible.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck to everyone and I heard the focus on this is amazing!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was a hard choice, lots of great people. There's a few of you that I'll try to get some samples to down the road.

The following people please send me your info
Mowglisml
jameschoi
rowz4broz
kenpoengineer
luckylefty811
Oconns28
totalpackage

Thanks.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edited the list above. Looking forward to the reviews.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw this and PM sent with info and thanks! Just a question on where would you like the
reviews posted in this thread or in the review section. I've reviewed other previous versions
of PreformaxLab's pre's so it won't count in the review section but you tell me where you want
it and I'll take care of it.:)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations guys! You're in for a real treat. Smooth energy with no jitters or crash.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this and PM sent with info and thanks! Just a question on where would you like the
reviews posted in this thread or in the review section. I've reviewed other previous versions
of PreformaxLab's pre's so it won't count in the review section but you tell me where you want
it and I'll take care of it.:)
In this thread and copied to the official review thread as well. You can just add yours as new formula update, and if your rating changes higher or lower just note it in the review. Thanks

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jameschoi don’t want none of that hypermax!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received mine in the mail. Will use one sample tomorrow morning! Thanks again!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine last night but didn’t notice till this morning.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine came today! Will give it a try within the next few days

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just came home from work and found mine in the mail box so will be putting it to
use and of course posting feedback.:)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
hopefully today I will get to try it , I just received mine yesterday as well.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Initial Review
Serving:
1 scoop mixed in 8oz, took sip and then added 4 oz for a total of 12 oz
- I did a sample this morning to taste the product and drank only half of it. The other half to sip through out the day as an energy drink.. i have no doubt that this will perform as before.

Taste: 8.5/10
-The previous version I had to add 14+ oz of water to kill the weird chemical/dry metallic-like taste. PERFORMAX HAS DEFINITELY IMPROVED the flavor by removing this weird like taste. I suspect is the removal of Beta-Alanine Orotate and Hordenine HCL and replacement with Beta-Alanine and Hordeum Vulgare (assuming no HCL)... I want to say that I don't think i am too crazy for this flavor, just because I imagine a Kerns or other juice like flavor with Strawberry Kiwi.. This has fragrance like flavor and feint hints of strawberry and kiwi. It's soothing. Overall, huge improvement!
I would have really liked to sample another flavor just to compare between.

Mix: 10/10
No issues again. The product mixes great. Slight foam at first but settles very quickly.

Thoughts:

Beta-Alanine
*I initially suspected that the orotic acid in the Beta-O helped absorb better and there may have been less BA because of the combination.. I think this played a factor, since after only drinking half of the 12oz in this formula I felt the BA tingles slightly on my jawline. Now we know that there is 3g of BA, as opposed to 3g BA-O.

L-Citrulline
*HUGE! improvement to raise this up by 2g for a total of 6g. This is the sweet spot with citrulline. I suspect wicked, wicked pumps.

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate – 1g (no change in my comments from before)
*In addition to the above comment about orotic acid helping absorption, the LOLA could be working synergistically to help endurance.

Glycerol Powder (65%) – 2g, was removed and if this was the cause of the powder fluffing up.. then I am all for it! As mentioned in my log i had to compress the powder in the scoop to make the 14g serving and not practical to do.

Agmatine Sulfate – 1g (no change in my comments from before)
*I am not sure if this is having any effect in pump and vascularity. L-Citrulline, carbs, and hydration are the only one that I feel really works for pumps and vascularity.

Energy and Focus 1250 mg
*They have now opened up the label for us instead of a 1250mg blend. As mentioned above that Hordenine may have changed by not using HCL, which may explain the increase in mg? I also suspect the upped the dosage on EJ? I felt wayyyy more euphoric/good mood feeling with only 6oz today.. but my tolerance may have changed? regardless. I believe great improvements in this area as half a dosage woke me up like nothing.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Just like when I was in school I'm a little behind...but hoping I'll get lucky and get it by the end of the week!