Official Hello Message from HPScience Owner

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s up Anabolic Minds! My name is Cam and I wanted to take some time to officially say hello to the community and introduce my new company, Human Performance Science (HPScience or HPS work, too) I know there was a lot of excitement for us to get our two flagship products out for sale so please forgive me that I didn’t have a message like this prepared earlier!

I want to first thank Anabolic Minds for doing what they do. I joined this forum back in 2011 at the age of 22-23 while I was playing wide receiver at WCSU in Connecticut. When I joined this forum I was ignorant, naive, and uneducated when it came not only to Supplements, but diet and training as well. I was a typical Bro Science Major and had a ton to learn. Almost 8 years later I like to think I’ve made some tremendous progress in my own personal journey when it comes to health and fitness. I pretty much owe everything I know and have been able to do personally and professionally to this forum and this forum alone as I was never on those “other” forums. I’ve met some lifelong friends and business acquaintances, and couldn’t be more appreciative of this community.

With that being said, as our name suggests , our products are formulated with the goal of optimizing Human Performance through science. I am a firm believer in providing formulas that are dosed properly and effectively.

After being on this forum for years, and using recompadrol and metabolic powder myself for years, and knowing how much everyone loved those products, I personally reached out to the former owner/formulator to see if we could bring them back. A year later...here we are.

Whether you are a performance or competitive athlete, bodybuilder or physique competitor, recreational athlete, or one of the 40% of obese Americans looking for REAL health and weight management solutions, HPS is your ally in accomplishing your goals.

I understand what it it’s like to struggle with weight management. Being overweight and terribly out of shape as a child and into my teen years, then going to the other extreme and nearly dying from anorexia at age 18, I turned to Science to help me better understand how I could achieve the body I wanted both inside and out. I learned as much as I could about training and nutrition so I could convince myself to eat again... I have a profound respect and love for the science that goes into what we all do here with our training, nutrition, and supplementation.

I truly want HPS to a company for the people, real people like everyone here at AM who appreciate quality and take the time to learn and also to help others learn. I am 100% open to future product / ingredient suggestions. Tell us what you want to see from us for future products. I also ask for your constructive criticism. If there’s something we do that you question or don’t agree with, let’s talk. I believe in and welcome sincere and respectful open dialogue! I feel like many main stream companies today are inaccessible to their customers when it comes to open communication and I don’t ever want that to be the case for HPS.

We have included references and studies for the ingredients used in our products directly on the product pages for Glycøshield and Lipøshield at hpssupps.com so as the consumer you can better understand why these ingredients were selected and also how these ingredients will work for you. They’re also posted up in our company section in Q&A threads for each product.

If you have any questions regarding our products, or just want to say hello, please don’t hesitate to join us in our company section, reply here, or send me a private message. You can also email through our website hpssupps.com and interact with us on our Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for taking the time to read and thanks for being a great community!

Sincerely,
Cam

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great guy here. Jump in and support.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
selling a hundred units at a quarter profit is better than selling ten units at fifty cents profit....so many company's don't seem to know this, hope you keep this in mind!!!

good luck!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
selling a hundred units at a quarter profit is better than selling ten units at fifty cents profit....so many company's don't seem to know this, hope you keep this in mind!!!

good luck!!!
Absolutely agree... when it is feasible for us i am very open to some killer deals. Bare in mind this a self funded startup because i saw the demand for recompadrol to be brought back. I actually used 75% of my life savings to start this company and am not ashamed to admit this certainly in the bootstrapping phase and is being worked on around the clock by only myself and two other great people who are really putting in tons of time and energy for no profit currently! I can also assure you that we made no compromises and cut no corners when it came to sourcing our Raws and selecting a manufacturer which is why it took a little longer to get rolling than i thought it would. Thank you for the well wishes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely agree... when it is feasible for us i am very open to some killer deals. Bare in mind this a self funded startup because i saw the demand for recompadrol to be brought back. I actually used 75% of my life savings to start this company and am not ashamed to admit this certainly in the bootstrapping phase and is being worked on around the clock by only myself and two other great people who are really putting in tons of time and energy for no profit currently! I can also assure you that we made no compromises and cut no corners when it came to sourcing our Raws and selecting a manufacturer which is why it took a little longer to get rolling than i thought it would. Thank you for the well wishes
I can definitely relate to the initial struggles of start up....hang in there, it will pay off in the end!!!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Good luck my man, I know you’ve been working on this for a while...wish you all the best

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Company startup is not an easy task and it’s not for the weak minded or unmotivated. Everything is looking great though, camillo! Happy for you bro :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope things go well. I need to read up on your goodies.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope things go well. I need to read up on your goodies.
Thank you! Yes, please do at HPSSupps.com or check out or company section here. Same
Info posted in both places :) lmk what you think or any questions. And AM Members can use AM15 for 15% off until 12/23

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats Cam, wishing you success in this huge endeavor!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been tossing around some ideas in my head for log op contests.. would love some feedback from the community on what they’d like to see!

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats brother.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sexy and best of luck on a journey ..profile looks great

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
chedapalooza I have very little experience with GDA products so a question, I train fasted in the AM with a meal following my train session, would I want to use a GDA for this meal or should I skip it so my muscles can reload on these carbs ?? Thank you for your help.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
chedapalooza I have very little experience with GDA products so a question, I train fasted in the AM with a meal following my train session, would I want to use a GDA for this meal or should I skip it so my muscles can reload on these carbs ?? Thank you for your help.
The post meal following fasted training should have higher insulin sensitivity already... I would use it later in the day..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The post meal following fasted training should have higher insulin sensitivity already... I would use it later in the day..
Correct. It’s not generally suggested to use a GDA post workout. I personally DO because my post workout meal is my fast breaking meal and is a minimum of 1600 calories, so I still use 1-2 caps depending on the macros of the meal. Plus with Glycøshield there is the HCA and olive leaf which have other positive benefits and health effects aside from glucose disposal / nutrient partitioning. For this reason, I make sure I get in 3-4 caps per day so I’m hitting the studied dosages for a daily period.

Hope that helps!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Correct. It’s not generally suggested to use a GDA post workout. I personally DO because my post workout meal is my fast breaking meal and is a minimum of 1600 calories, so I still use 1-2 caps depending on the macros of the meal. Plus with Glycøshield there is the HCA and olive leaf which have other positive benefits and health effects aside from glucose disposal / nutrient partitioning. For this reason, I make sure I get in 3-4 caps per day so I’m hitting the studied dosages for a daily period.

Hope that helps!
It does, Thanks!