Chaos and Pain is giving you a Chaotic Christmas. Giving away some Pain for a Log!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys !! I want to know how you're preparing for Christmas ! Give me a breakdown of your training and diet leading up to the big holiday and I'll pick ONE of you to send one Ferox and one Permaswole via one jacked Santa Clause !

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to see the log. This is perhaps my favorite pre workout stack. The pumps are stupid and the energy is great, not to mention the nootropic benefits in ferox. Whoever wins this will definitely not be getting coal in their gainz stockings

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In for support. These are my favorite stim and non-stim preworkouts. I take a scoop of each before workouts. The logger will not be disappointed!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In to see the log. This is perhaps my favorite pre workout stack. The pumps are stupid and the energy is great, not to mention the nootropic benefits in ferox. Whoever wins this will definitely not be getting coal in their gainz stockings
This present is coming straight from the North Swole!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loved Ferox.. Grab this opportunity quickly.

krr3b

krr3b

Awards
Love Ferox! Just finished drinking some about to train legs right now. Get in on this if you haven't tried it yet

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean if no ones interested I’m down of course. But I’ve done this stack so often believe it or not I’d rather someone who hasn’t to win this. But if no one is interested I’ll do the log and sleep like a very swole baby

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nothing special here. I’m following Wendler’s 5/3/1 training program and maintaining my daily protein intake to anything above 180 grams. I’m currently logging a test booster for someone else and hoping it helps my progress. I did not put in an app because of already logging a product. Seems like a great opportunity though

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Studhorse bro I know u wanted to give permaswole a ride, here’s your shot plus u get the savage ness of ferox to boot

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently doing my favorite split in regards to strength gains, which is push, pull, legs. For diet I am trying to recomp/lean bulk and getting about 5-6 meals a day; probably taking in about 3000-3500 cals if I were to guess. I’d love to try ferox and post my feedback!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not participating because I am awaiting the arrival of the new Mesomorph to log, but around the Holidays I tend to stop counting calories as much. I try to add in a little extra cardio and I am able to get to the gym more often so I don't feel as bad about it, but this is the time of year where I get a break from everything else, so I try and take it easy altogether and not stress about counting calories and stuff like that.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Merry Christmas!

Can I have some free stuff now?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sign me up! Would love to try this stack! As stated I would love me some Chaos & Pain skin tearing pumps!

Currently Hitting my A/B split. I step away from HST from Nov.-Feb. I have more time for the gym.
Pretty Basic. I log every lift and always move a rep or increase weight every workout. Currently 8-12 reps.
A:
4sets of each
Hack Squats (Can't do squats any longer) this sucks.
Leg ext.
Leg curls.

Incline Hammer press
Cable Flys high to low (Have a torn labrum )
D-bell Pull overs

Heavy Ab Machine (5 sets with 15 sec rest)

Standing Calve Raises (5 sets)

15 min cardio (sometimes)

Good stretches (I'm old and always do these)

At my age I'm looking at longevity! Hell I have been looking at longevity for 20 years now.

B:
Face pulls: Concentrated on read delts 4 sets
Cable Lat raises. Strict form 4 sets.
Cybex Shoulder press machine. Facing the bench back 4sets (Helps with the shoulder alignment and pain)

Pulls ups: 4 sets.
Seated Cable rows: Keep the Shoulder blades pinched as best I can 4sets

Wide Straight bar curls 4 sets
Hammer Preacher curls one arm. 4 sets

V-bar Tricep presses ( I'm currently skipping these every other workout) My triceps grow really easy and my biceps don't

Hanging leg raises (5 sets) sometimes I do these on the on a captain's chair if my shoulder is bothering me.

Hammer Trapz shrugs 4 sets

15 min. Stair climber on my toes. (Really get a great calve burn) and some cardio.

Come first week of Jan. after my 9 day decondition I will be continuing with a new A/B.
This is usually my most intense 8 weeks of the year. (Time to Grow baby) !!!

I have no problem with preworkout and Post workout Pump noodz. (picture is worth a thousand words) and I'm not sensitive to criticism.
I have done a few longs on here in the past. lol

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I live in Sweden so I dont expect to be able to win but ill give it a shot.

I just finished a mini-cut in November so that i could do a mini-bulk during december. With all the extra (awesome) food that is available this month it was a no brainer. Because of my calorie surplus im also running a stim free month, except my morning cup of coffee. Increased my weekly calories with 4000 from my cut. I like to carb cycle so i am doing 4 medium, 2 low and one (super) high each week.

As for training i just started Phase 2 of Steve Cook's BIG program. Ive done it before and my body seems to enjoy it so im expecting some good progress, especially now that im in a surplus. Its a 6 day a week program with strength focus the first 3 days. Where i do wave based loading for the heavy lifts and slow eccentrics on the others. The last 3 days are hypertrophy focused. Ive also added in Jeff Nippards Neck and Trap Guide to see if i cant grow some traps!

I have not tried any Chaos and Pain supplements but have been looking at your GDA Predator as ive read how much The Solution enjoys it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I just finished a mini-cut in November so that i could do a mini-bulk during december. With all the extra (awesome) food that is available this month it was a no brainer. Because of my calorie surplus im also running a stim free month, except my morning cup of coffee. Increased my weekly calories with 4000 from my cut. I like to carb cycle so i am doing 4 medium, 2 low and one (super) high each week.

As for training i just started Phase 2 of Steve Cook's BIG program. Ive done it before and my body seems to enjoy it so im expecting some good progress, especially now that im in a surplus. Its a 6 day a week program with strength focus the first 3 days. Where i do wave based loading for the heavy lifts and slow eccentrics on the others. The last 3 days are hypertrophy focused. Ive also added in Jeff Nippards Neck and Trap Guide to see if i cant grow some traps!

I have not tried any Chaos and Pain supplements but have been looking at your GDA Predator as ive read how much The Solution enjoys it.
Off subject.
I saw on the news some protest going on over there. what is it all about? sorry dont watch much TV. I was in sweden 15 years ago and I loved it. People are some of the nicest you will ever meet.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Off subject.
I saw on the news some protest going on over there. what is it all about? sorry dont watch much TV. I was in sweden 15 years ago and I loved it. People are some of the nicest you will ever meet.
Thats a tough one, Swedes LOVE to protest so we have had quite a few recently. Some Neo-Nazi stuff, some about wanting to exit EU and protesting child trafficing. Im not sure if any of those were the one you saw?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats a tough one, Swedes LOVE to protest so we have had quite a few recently. Some Neo-Nazi stuff, some about wanting to exit EU and protesting child trafficing. Im not sure if any of those were the one you saw?
Thanks brother! I googled it. I think it was the muslims hating on at the jews. They were throwing molotov cocktails.
I was just surprised. Sweden was so peaceful and the people very kind when I was there. I guess from reading about it it has changed from 15 years ago.
now that I think about it everything has changed in the last 15 years.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks brother! I googled it. I think it was the muslims hating on at the jews. They were throwing molotov cocktails.
I was just surprised. Sweden was so peaceful and the people very kind when I was there. I guess from reading about it it has changed from 15 years ago.
now that I think about it everything has changed in the last 15 years.
Yeah the Swedish synagogue that got firebombed. Unfortunately there are hate everywhere these days. I live in the northern part of Sweden and up here we rarely see anything even close to stuff like that.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the Swedish synagogue that got firebombed. Unfortunately there are hate everywhere these days. I live in the northern part of Sweden and up here we rarely see anything even close to stuff like that.
True: a lot of people drinking the haterade!
Good to hear you don't have to deal with that crazy stuff.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Totally off topic but, Always wanted to visit Sweden. Some of my favorite bands are from there and I hear the metal scene, especially in Stockholm is the best in the world.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally off topic but, Always wanted to visit Sweden. Some of my favorite bands are from there and I hear the metal scene, especially in Stockholm is the best in the world.
Scandinavia really does have a great metal scene. I'm actually a Norwegian that has lived in Sweden for two years now. And the Norwegian metal is also great, Dimmu Borgir and Covenant comes to mind.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scandinavia really does have a great metal scene. I'm actually a Norwegian that has lived in Sweden for two years now. And the Norwegian metal is also great, Dimmu Borgir and Covenant comes to mind.
Darkthrone is from Norway I believe and satyricon emperor as well I think. Amon amarth and meshuggah are 2 of my favorites and not afraid to admit I’m a jesterhead too, although not the same still metal in flames are. But entombed and bathory now I grew up on that stuff. They’re arguably founding fathers of the Swedish death metal scene. Great stuff u got all around u. Not to mention as someone who took every major mythological course in undergraduate and graduate programs at my college, the Norse references must be everywhere.

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweden is actually crazy trusting. I saw most houses and apartments had no drapes to living room so you can look straight in.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on guys get in here!
I need a little competition.

B

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Ayy! Figured I’d throw my name in here since Studhorse asked :p. Only thing is I’d need delayed shipping if I win, since I’m getting ready to go on vacation this coming week.

That said, around this time of year I generally embrace the (inevitable) surplus and go back to running Hypertrophy Specific Training via 3-4 full body workouts a week. Actually make incredible gains and have the freedom to enjoy time with the fam. For diet, I use an IF regimen and eat clean most of the day but don’t track dinner. Also use C&P predator to make sure my carb binges get put to work!

Thanks for the opp!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sign me up! Would love to try this stack! As stated I would love me some Chaos & Pain skin tearing pumps!

Currently Hitting my A/B split. I step away from HST from Nov.-Feb. I have more time for the gym.
Pretty Basic. I log every lift and always move a rep or increase weight every workout. Currently 8-12 reps.
A:
4sets of each
Hack Squats (Can't do squats any longer) this sucks.
Leg ext.
Leg curls.

Incline Hammer press
Cable Flys high to low (Have a torn labrum )
D-bell Pull overs

Heavy Ab Machine (5 sets with 15 sec rest)

Standing Calve Raises (5 sets)

15 min cardio (sometimes)

Good stretches (I'm old and always do these)

At my age I'm looking at longevity! Hell I have been looking at longevity for 20 years now.

B:
Face pulls: Concentrated on read delts 4 sets
Cable Lat raises. Strict form 4 sets.
Cybex Shoulder press machine. Facing the bench back 4sets (Helps with the shoulder alignment and pain)

Pulls ups: 4 sets.
Seated Cable rows: Keep the Shoulder blades pinched as best I can 4sets

Wide Straight bar curls 4 sets
Hammer Preacher curls one arm. 4 sets

V-bar Tricep presses ( I'm currently skipping these every other workout) My triceps grow really easy and my biceps don't

Hanging leg raises (5 sets) sometimes I do these on the on a captain's chair if my shoulder is bothering me.

Hammer Trapz shrugs 4 sets

15 min. Stair climber on my toes. (Really get a great calve burn) and some cardio.

Come first week of Jan. after my 9 day decondition I will be continuing with a new A/B.
This is usually my most intense 8 weeks of the year. (Time to Grow baby) !!!

I have no problem with preworkout and Post workout Pump noodz. (picture is worth a thousand words) and I'm not sensitive to criticism.
I have done a few longs on here in the past. lol
WINNER...if I were picking, lol...good luck!!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You guys are crazy. Amazing preworkouts for grabs here. GET IN HERE!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ayy! Figured I’d throw my name in here since Studhorse asked :p. Only thing is I’d need delayed shipping if I win, since I’m getting ready to go on vacation this coming week.

That said, around this time of year I generally embrace the (inevitable) surplus and go back to running Hypertrophy Specific Training via 3-4 full body workouts a week. Actually make incredible gains and have the freedom to enjoy time with the fam. For diet, I use an IF regimen and eat clean most of the day but don’t track dinner. Also use C&P predator to make sure my carb binges get put to work!

Thanks for the opp!
Love HST

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really surprised nobody is getting on this. I have a couple tubs, else, would have grabbed the opportunity.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Permaswole sounds like it’s worth a try!

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently start my heavy days with either squat or deadlift. After that it's the days body part exercises in 5-10 rep range. Plus 1 session a week for exercises I neglected on the heavy days.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Will pick a winner tonight!! Get them in ldies

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Currently start my heavy days with either squat or deadlift. After that it's the days body part exercises in 5-10 rep range. Plus 1 session a week for exercises I neglected on the heavy days.
Winner !! Pm me address and email !

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats