StraightUpKratom IS IN NEED OF 4 PEOPLE TO LOG OUR GREEN 20X RESIN.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
straightupkratom needs 4 community members to keep a detailed log of our Green 20x resin.

20x GREEN RESIN
20x Resin is made by boiling down 20 kilos of leaf powder into a single concentrated kilo which is rich in concentrated alkaloids. Resin will fully dissolve in warm water.

Green 20x Resin- is Known for its Energizing and pain killing Qualities.

Please tell Us If You Have Ever Used Kratom And Why You Wish To Be Considered For This Log.

Requirements:
1. USA ONLY.
2. YOU MUST AGREE TO POST A TOUCHDOWN PIC IN YOUR OP.
3. YOU MUST AGREE TO POST OUR LINK(https://straightupkratom.com) ALONG WITH THE TD PIC IN THE OP.
4. YOU MUST HAVE A 500 POST COUNT OR GREATER TO BE CONSIDERED.
5. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY FUTURE CONTEST, LOGS OR GIVEAWAYS.*

ANYONE INTERESTED, APPLY BELOW BY FOLLOWING THE LINK.
THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/milehigh-kratom/298707-straightupkratom-need-4-a.html

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never used Kratom before. I’ve had back issues ever since 2007 when I got in a bad accident. Long story short I got myself better and moved away from needing heavy pain meds. However some arthritis has built up in the disc spacing and anytime it’s damp or really cold it flares up bad,(I live in buffalo so no avoiding cold weather). On those days I have a script for flexatril but try to avoid using it if I can help it bc I’m groggy the morning after. So yeah the pain benefits are what I would be looking for and would definitely detail their impact on me plus any other benefits that accompany it.

I’ve done a whole bunch of logs, Sponsored and unsponsored here, and from the feedback I’ve been given I think I do a very thorough and detailed job. Am currently towards the tail end of a bulking log. I believe there’s 3 weeks left.

I meet all requirements have no problem putting web address in op, and no problem with td pic however if chosen someone’s gonna have to tell me what that is in this regards

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’ve never used Kratom before. I’ve had back issues ever since 2007 when I got in a bad accident. Long story short I got myself better and moved away from needing heavy pain meds. However some arthritis has built up in the disc spacing and anytime it’s damp or really cold it flares up bad,(I live in buffalo so no avoiding cold weather). On those days I have a script for flexatril but try to avoid using it if I can help it bc I’m groggy the morning after. So yeah the pain benefits are what I would be looking for and would definitely detail their impact on me plus any other benefits that accompany it.

I’ve done a whole bunch of logs, Sponsored and unsponsored here, and from the feedback I’ve been given I think I do a very thorough and detailed job. Am currently towards the tail end of a bulking log. I believe there’s 3 weeks left.

I meet all requirements have no problem putting web address in op, and no problem with td pic however if chosen someone’s gonna have to tell me what that is in this regards
Here is a pick of the ROCK Resin.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id be willing to log....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of these guys would do an awesome job!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I can help you if you like.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this stuff a shot. I hear good things!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. Thanks I look forward to logging this. Dm sent

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still need a fourth.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got mine in the mail today. Will take .5 gram dosage either tonight or tomorrow and get the log up and running.

Seeing this isn’t your typical workout type log, I was wondering if you want me to play around with dosages, take when in pain, take when feeling good, or stick to same dosage for 20 days and report daily on reactions tolerance etc. let me know and I’ll follow your protocol thanks again for the opportunity

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine in the mail today. Will take .5 gram dosage either tonight or tomorrow and get the log up and running.

Seeing this isn’t your typical workout type log, I was wondering if you want me to play around with dosages, take when in pain, take when feeling good, or stick to same dosage for 20 days and report daily on reactions tolerance etc. let me know and I’ll follow your protocol thanks again for the opportunity
Be sure and tag me in that log.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love kratom resin and am definitely down to log this stuff!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this stuff a shot. I hear good things!
Sdog, have you received your product/ began your log? Thanks mace