Mr. Supps brings you 2 logging options

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Mr. Supps is looking for 5 loggers for each of the products. We are looking for members that would post 3 -4 times a week and show the community what makes these products great.

Premium Powders Agmatine. This is pure agmatine at 1g per capsule. Great for its overall benefits to the body and increasing blood flow.

Amino Engerize. Everyone loves aminos and when they are packed with ingredients to increase energy they can't be beat.

BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine) are the building blocks of protein and critical components in muscle recovery, growth, strength and overall athletic performance. They provide a readily available fuel source for muscles leading to greater endurance and improved mental focus.

L-Citrulline Malate has been shown to promote nitric oxide production, which leads to improved blood flow to exercising muscles, reduced muscle fatigue and improved energy and endurance levels.

L-Taurine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in muscle tissue that may help increase muscle power, muscle mass while reducing muscle breakdown after workouts.

L-Glutamine: The most abundant amino acid in blood and muscle tissue, can help maintain muscle mass, leading to more effective workouts and improved performance.

Raw Coconut Water Powder: Coconut has been shown to be more effective at replacing lost fluids than sports drinks without the added sugar and calories. Can help athletes stay hydrated during strenuous exercise and activity.

L-Glycine: Glycine is an important amino acid for athletes wanting to increase muscle mass and performance. It can help to prevent muscle degeneration.

L-Methionine is a precursor of L-Cysteine and L-Taurine and is essential for the synthesis of these substances. It also has antioxidant properties and can, therefore, protect the body from toxic substances and free radicals.

Guarana Extract: Increases energy expenditure and fat oxidation.

Green Coffee Bean Extract: Stimulate lipolysis, mobilizes adipose tissue to be used for energy, reduces glucose entering circulation and reducing insulin secretion to minimize fat storage. High in potent antioxidants chlorogenic acid. Stimulates lipolysis, mobilizes adipose tissue to be used for energy, reduces glucose entering circulation and reducing insulin secretion.

Glucuronolactone: A naturally occurring component of the body’s connective tissue, boosts energy, enhances mental alertness and memory and has been linked to significant improvements in aerobic performance.

5 loggers for each product.

US only
Must be of good reputation
50 plus posts min.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I’m taking a break from powerlifting for a bit and switching to a more speed/agility/bodybuilding routine you would see college/pro football players using. I workout everyday and that’s really
my only commitment right now, so I’m always free.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in the agmatine. I've been eyeing bulk agmatine for a couple months now with the intention of dosing 1000mg around 45 minutes before workouts to see how it affects pump (with or w/o carbs depending on the day). I have had the same supplement stack for a while now and I feel like I would notice any differences in how the workouts feel.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I'd love a chance for the Amino Energize! That is a solid ingredient list! I like it when companies have the more complete profile instead of just the leucine, valine, and isoleucine.

Guarana in particular is one of those stimulants my body responds very well too.

I look forward to the chance to log it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
off the chain was my favorite amino product, unfortunately it has been discontinued....I am looking for a new replacement, I would like the opportunity to log amino energize!!!

I live in the U.S
I think my reputation is good?
I have over 50 posts

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some great loggers in here... Lets see some more apps guys

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The sweet tea aminos are amazing

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Where do I sign To apply?
Is red ink okay or does it have to be blue/black ink?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I haven’t logged anything in a long time. I am interested in the amino energize. I use aminos every time I train. I’m currently using Wendler’s 5/3/1 program. I train 4 to 5 times per week. I meet all the requirements. I would love the chance to log this for you.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s get some apps in here

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here is a great opportunity to try a couple of products. Put your app in. It doesn’t hurt and is easy to do :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I️ am up for logging Premium Powders Agmatine! I️ am interested in it to help with Kratom tolerance and pumps in the gym.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
I’m definitely interesting in logging the Amino energize to supplement training intra-workout

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Going to give this another few days

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late night bump... Great opportunity

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Come on people. Take a minute and put your app in. Who knows, you may be picked:)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So many products to choose from and these two are some great ones.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome opportunity...im actually using both products at the moment

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe more people aren't on this! Mr. Supps has some great products and I've become a fan!

Bump for some people to get some apps in, you won't be disappointed folks!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe more people aren't on this! Mr. Supps has some great products and I've become a fan!

Bump for some people to get some apps in, you won't be disappointed folks!
Right? Who wants to log some amino energize?? Great for some energy intra workout while also getting your aminos.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picking these this week

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bump for more apps

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be interested in the agmatine. I've been eyeing bulk agmatine for a couple months now with the intention of dosing 1000mg around 45 minutes before workouts to see how it affects pump (with or w/o carbs depending on the day). I have had the same supplement stack for a while now and I feel like I would notice any differences in how the workouts feel.
pm me info and list which product as we have a few opps up

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I️ am up for logging Premium Powders Agmatine! I️ am interested in it to help with Kratom tolerance and pumps in the gym.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd love a chance for the Amino Energize! That is a solid ingredient list! I like it when companies have the more complete profile instead of just the leucine, valine, and isoleucine.

Guarana in particular is one of those stimulants my body responds very well too.

I look forward to the chance to log it!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations guys!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
moved

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
moved

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
moved

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My samples of Guardian White and Guardian Aminos arrived while I was away. I will post a review as soon as I use them (possibly today or Tuesday). Thanks for sending them to me.
Mark - did I miss something? You mention samples from Silverback....

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Mark - did I miss something? You mention samples from Silverback....
Yes. I received some samples from Silverback Nutraceuticals. Did I mix up where I was supposed to post my review of this? Now, you got me thinking

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. I received some samples from Silverback Nutraceuticals. Did I mix up where I was supposed to post my review of this? Now, you got me thinking
Yes. Was curious why this was here

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
60g's in 1 container... Awesome cost per quantity!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Right at 2 years...