Recently Got to try StraightUp Kratom

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
[

I’m not sure if anyone has seen my other posts but I enjoy powerlifting and every other type of lifting. Last week I had the opportunity to try Straight Up Kratom’s yellow strain. I’ve never tried a yellow so I was pretty excited. Here’s an little run down of my experience with Straight Up Kratom. Before the Kratom what stuck out to me was how quickly they respond to messages. My first taste of the yellow was around 6am when I had breakfast. I did your usual toss and wash since the consistency was flour like. 1 hour later feeling clear headed I skipped the usual two scoops of preworkout. I got the gym around 730ish and jumped on the tread mill for a 30 minute jog. Afterwards I went over to do some more Cardio and agility. I jumped rope for 90seconds, did the icky shuffle back and fourth 12 times than I did 10 box jumps to make a small circuit. I finished this up with 15 minutes of abs. When I got home around 9 I was clear headed not foggy minded like usual. I’m going to assume that’s because of the Kratom. Once I got home I ate a little snack and went to take a nap. Straight Up Kratom is easy as hell to stay in contact with, customer service is important to me. I appreciate that aspect of the company. Over all I would say it gave me the opportunity to be mentally and physically on point.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[

I’m not sure if anyone has seen my other posts but I enjoy powerlifting and every other type of lifting. Last week I had the opportunity to try Straight Up Kratom’s yellow strain. I’ve never tried a yellow so I was pretty excited. Here’s an little run down of my experience with Straight Up Kratom. Before the Kratom what stuck out to me was how quickly they respond to messages. My first taste of the yellow was around 6am when I had breakfast. I did your usual toss and wash since the consistency was flour like. 1 hour later feeling clear headed I skipped the usual two scoops of preworkout. I got the gym around 730ish and jumped on the tread mill for a 30 minute jog. Afterwards I went over to do some more Cardio and agility. I jumped rope for 90seconds, did the icky shuffle back and fourth 12 times than I did 10 box jumps to make a small circuit. I finished this up with 15 minutes of abs. When I got home around 9 I was clear headed not foggy minded like usual. I’m going to assume that’s because of the Kratom. Once I got home I ate a little snack and went to take a nap. Straight Up Kratom is easy as hell to stay in contact with, customer service is important to me. I appreciate that aspect of the company. Over all I would say it gave me the opportunity to be mentally and physically on point.
Thank you lax for the log and the time and detail your taking to put into this. Looking forward to your log

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm looking forward to reading this

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Today I dosed about 3 grams than went grocery shopping. Now I’m the type of person you see speeding up and down the aisles. Today I was cool calm and collected. I was reading my list taking my time making GOOD choices. I picked up some frozen turkey burgers I Havnt seen before. So That’ll make food prep a lot easier. Most of meals this week will be ground turkey, broccoli, and a sweet potato. After I cooked everything about 4 hours later the effects started to fade away. All in all a good day.

Low

Low

Awards
Hey is this stuff addictive? I thought it was a pain reliever.. any bad sides I should know about? Took phenibut omg horrible experience. Let me know I appreciate it.

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Hey is this stuff addictive? I thought it was a pain reliever.. any bad sides I should know about? Took phenibut omg horrible experience. Let me know I appreciate it.
Like coffee it can be but the risk is pretty low when taking low doses for a short period. It is a pain reliever, mood enhancer, stimulant in smaller doses, and tends to be more relaxing at higher doses. Too much may cause issues similar to taking too much coffee like nausea, headache, etc but like anything start low and increase until you feel the best effects and minimal side effects. Phenibut works great in lower doses for alot of people but it's not for everyone.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like I could actually benefit from this considering I have constant brain fog, and lethargy tbh. It takes me hours to get ramped up only to ramp back down after a short amount of time. Im very sick of it with the closing of this year drawing near, and I find myself generally unproductive because I'm always tired/brain fog...I really feel it's not normal, and my docs have done nothing to address my concerns.

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Sounds like I could actually benefit from this considering I have constant brain fog, and lethargy tbh. It takes me hours to get ramped up only to ramp back down after a short amount of time. Im very sick of it with the closing of this year drawing near, and I find myself generally unproductive because I'm always tired/brain fog...I really feel it's not normal, and my docs have done nothing to address my concerns.
Could be neuropathic pain or something like fibro. Phenibut and other gabapentinoids, SAMe, Kratom, Tianeptine, etc may help with this.

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Today I dosed about 3 grams than went grocery shopping. Now I’m the type of person you see speeding up and down the aisles. Today I was cool calm and collected. I was reading my list taking my time making GOOD choices. I picked up some frozen turkey burgers I Havnt seen before. So That’ll make food prep a lot easier. Most of meals this week will be ground turkey, broccoli, and a sweet potato. After I cooked everything about 4 hours later the effects started to fade away. All in all a good day.
Awesome man.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would err on the side of caution and go to reddit and make a better decision.

If you’ve had any substance abuse or addictive traits then I would opt out of using kratom.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
It’s not adictive IMO. Now liquid tincures and super enhanced strains aren’t great and should be avoided IMO Like every other plant and chemical in the world there will always be those people who abuse it. You cant start with the thought your going to dose everyday for each uncomfortable feeling. To answer your question regarding negative side effects I have noticed a little lethargy when waking up, after a cup of coffee your good to go.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Well, I have 50 grams left now. I’m going to take a short break (48 hours) in hopes of decreasing my tolerance. Than I will return with a run down of the company and how I feel about them.