Mesomorph® Is Here To Stay! SCARY Senegalia GIVEAWAY!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Mesomorph_w_Seneglia_Tutti_Frutti600x600_1024x1024.png

Mesomorph-master-Senegalia-ingredient-panel_grande.jpg

Mesomorph® Is Here To STAY!

APS Nutrition is back at it again with another giveaway!
5 Winners Will Be Chosen!

Mesomorph® Competition Series PreWorkout Supplement

Supercharged Energy Formula
Ultimate Preworkout Complex with Creatine Nitrate
Unleash Your True Genetic Potential
Muscle Gains and Enhanced Athletic Performance
Strength, Stamina and Energy are they keys for any quality preworkout. APS Nutrition’s Mesomorph® does this and so much more. With its extreme energy igniting, vein blasting, and fatigue fighting power formula, Mesomorph® is the new King of concentrated preworkout performance supplements. Want more? Mesomorph® uses focus and energy boosters to ensure that your workout and training reaches its maximum performance potential. This complete preworkout energy matrix is the only product on the market to deliver full clinical doses of its state of the art ingredients.

Mesomorph® has reviewed the research and compiled the data to introduce two of the new heavy hitter ingredients for unparalleled results with a new, scientifically-proven mind-blowing energy ingredient called “Senegalia Berlandieri”. This ingredient is often called the “ephedrine impostor” due to its amazing energy boosting properties, and this new trademarked ingredient will soon revolutionize the preworkout market.

Mesomorph® utilizes muscle pump inducing exclusive, premium ingredients like Creatine Nitrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, 4,000mg of Beta Alanine and pre-workout power house Citrulline Malate. According to a study conducted by the University of California, Los Angeles, Creatine Nitrate is 1000% more water soluble than either Creatine Monohydrate or other creatine derivatives. Unmatched water solubility ensures better absorption and absolutely none of the traditional side effects of Creatine supplementation.

With smooth delivering, focus enhancing, muscle blasting active ingredients, Mesomorph® contains up to 4 times more muscle-building, skin stretching, energy-igniting active ingredients over other leading brands. Whether you are in training for a sport, bodybuilding competition, competitive weight lifting or just beginners in exercise, this dynamic product is a “must have”. As with any nutritional supplement, competitive athletes should check with your regulatory body before using this product.

Requirements:
1.Must have at least 100 posts
2. Initial thread review and a final thread
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.
4. 18+ years of age
5. US shipping addresses​

Post A Photo Of Your Favorite Scary Movie To Enter!
Bonus Points If You Subscribe To my Youtube Channel ?​

thumb-1920-787471.png

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yass!!!!!!!!!

Mesomorph isn't going ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

Get in on this folks

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
5 tubs of the NEW Mesomorph up for grabs! I’m eager to read what people think of this preworkout

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried Mesomorph before but would love to with this new ingredient.

Here's my favorite scary movie
the-thing-poster.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really interested to see how the new compares to the OG which is one of my all-time favorites...

p35685_d_v8_aa.jpg

The amityville horror (newer version) is one of my favorites for two reasons: 1) ryan reynolds is awesome (and a bit of a man-crush, especially deadpool) and 2) its a true story... makes it so much creepier!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really untreated in trying this

MV5BNTUxNzYyMjg2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTExNzExNw@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Cabin in the woods was one of the best thought out horror movies.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_1508874775.301094.jpg

I saw this when I was probably far too young. Freaked me out for awhile!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Child's Play 2. An absolute classic. Not as scary as some others, but 100% entertaining and memorable.

childs-play-2.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Child's Play 2. An absolute classic. Not as scary as some others, but 100% entertaining and memorable.

View attachment 157127
this for sure... the puppetmaster was another "should not have seen this at my age" movie for me... just horrified me of all dolls after that

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't post pic's but the 'WIZARD OF OZ' was scary as hell....at least my 4 year old granddaughter thought so....:crying:

since I can't post pics, probably won't win a tub...but would like to at least try a sample.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not a big fan of the genre but loved this one, and the remake was excellent too

IMG_1065.jpg

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m posting for fun and just to see everyones responses.
IMG_5829.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
THIS PRODUCT MIGHT JUST BE A SLEEPER....I remember burn xtreme by nutraceutical innovations, the label didn't look impressive but it was one of the strongest stims I've tried.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe I have ever seen the thing. Going to watch the trailer now!
Easily my favorite horror movie of all time! Still holds up to this day. Kurt Russell taking care of business lol. Don’t watch the not so good remake from 2011, has to be this one!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Easily my favorite horror movie of all time! Still holds up to this day. Kurt Russell taking care of business lol. Don’t watch the not so good remake from 2011, has to be this one!
It’s on my list! I love Kurt Russel

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a favorite, but The Exorcist scared the crap out of me. I slept with the lights on for a week.
51A9BEVEQVL._SY445_.jpg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0724.jpg

Started it all!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
3) ryan reynolds shirtless

booneman77 Mowglisml I'm cracking up so bad right now, because my wife accuses me of having a "man crush" on Ryan Reynolds and Jason Momoa all of the time. I mean, I kind of do, but I consider it more of a show of respect for badasses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a favorite, but The Exorcist scared the crap out of me. I slept with the lights on for a week.
View attachment 157137
I was in high school when the exorcist came out. back then drive ins used to have carload nights where everyone in the car got in for $5. we used to all pile into glen corral's family station wagon, smoke reefer and drink...we thought the exorcist was a comedy, lol....cool music though!!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Because nothing more terrifying that giant balls of teeth.
And the original amityville
91kYpSpgRdL._SY445_.jpg
The_Langoliers.jpg
The-Amityville-Horror.jpg

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some good movies have been mentioned in here but if anyone is into foreign films

This is a really good Korean film and it has subtitles so you won't be lost and it's good
right from the start to the end.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To this day, The Strangers is one of the only movies that actually scared me for some reason.

D0C66AEB-6F52-4678-9211-D5AE36E6A8BC.jpeg

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is another great one for me too... just too realistic (and a true story too IIRC)
So true! I think it was the fact that you NEVER saw who they really were.
Yeah, I also think it was because we lived out in a place similar so it made it even more realistic to me. My girlfriend still makes fun of me for saying it’s the scariest movie I’ve seen. Lol

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
From the movie featuring the best teeth of any Zombie EVER - The one and only Tarman! (Return of the Living Dead)

Tarman-01-1050x569.jpg

~ To this day, he never skips a dentist appointment LOL

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
All time favorite

Night of the living dead 1990

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;v4IC7qaNr7I]http://youtu.be/v4IC7qaNr7I[/video]

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the original [1972] 'LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT'.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't remember seeing this one so I'm gonna have to check it out if it's really that good.
It’s definitely worth checking out, it is literally the scariest movie I’ve ever seen. Lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP!!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 157137
Dude this used to have me freaked out as a kid running into my bedroom to flip the lights on thinking I was going to find someone tied up to my bed....