2017 Mr. Supps Fantasy Football League

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are back for the 3nd annual Mr. Supps fantasy football league. Last year was a great success and we gave a lot of good prizes away and had a lot of fun. Except for me, my team was horrible. So we are going to do it again this year. So if you were part of the fun last year or you missed out last year and want to join. Post in this thread and we'll start getting enough people together to have our own supplement league.

First 10 people who are interested are in, if enough interest is there we will roll with 12 teams.

The scoring goes as follows:

Scoring: 1 pt per 10 yards rushing, 1 pt per 15 yard receiving, 1 pt per 20 pts passing, 1 pt per reception, -2 for interceptions or fumbles, defenses and kicker we'll just go with whatever the default settings are.

1 QB
2WR
2RB
1 WR/TE/RB
1TE
1Def
6 bench

Prizes are:

Entry and finishing out season gets you a Free White MR T-Shirt

First Prize - $50 store credit

Second Prize - Free Pump Juice and MR Isolate

Third Price - Free Pump Juice

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Im in!!!!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Love fantasy. We using ESPN hopefully?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oconns28 thorsdad31 shambles22
@wismsicle AntM1564

PM me your email address

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I have the league set up under yahoo....imo espn is terrible but I'm just reopening the league from last year
That's fine, I just get annoyed using both platforms but no worries haha :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's fine, I just get annoyed using both platforms but no worries haha :)
haha yeah I use both too...I don't like it either....in fact on yahoo I have my teams, and I share a team so I constantly log in and out

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
If there is a spot, I'm down. I'm already scared of Wimsicle, though. I wish I cared about the NFL as much as college football because I'd be better at fantasy. I live and breathe college ball. Saturdays are the best day of the week. ;)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
If there is a spot, I'm down. I'm already scared of Wimsicle, though. I wish I cared about the NFL as much as college football because I'd be better at fantasy. I live and breathe college ball. Saturdays are the best day of the week. ;)
Ha man it's fantasy.. Anything can happen. All you can do is put in the research and hope your dudes perform :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM me your email

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any spots left?
yeah I have sent 9 emails.....PM me your email and you'll be 10

at this point for anyone who sees this, we would have a full league, I can do 2 more but at that point it's first come first serve

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
It won't let me join because it has last year's teams in there.

FFB AM Error.jpg

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I cant either

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You fixed it!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Im in !!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think what happened was even though I didn't send an auto invite for the teams from last year, they stuck in there.....once we get enough teams i'll lock the teams that joined this year

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you guys let me know who is in what time zone? Any west coasters? I have a bachelor party the day I planned the draft, so the earlier the better technically but let me know I don't want to make people wake up super early

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I accidentally joined twice off the same invite? Lol..

When is the draft set I can't find it lol

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
In, if there still room. Thanks

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys let me know who is in what time zone? Any west coasters? I have a bachelor party the day I planned the draft, so the earlier the better technically but let me know I don't want to make people wake up super early
I live in California

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Central

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Eastern as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eastern

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I set the Draft for September 2nd 3:00p.m. EST....I believe that's noon for the people in the west coast.....waiting for one more person to join and we will have 12 teams

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I set the Draft for September 2nd 3:00p.m. EST....I believe that's noon for the people in the west coast.....waiting for one more person to join and we will have 12 teams
I will try my best to be available, but might be drafting from my phone even if I get the chance. I am moving into a brand new house that weekend and painting all weekend too, ha.. But should be okay to squeeze in a quick draft :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will try my best to be available, but might be drafting from my phone even if I get the chance. I am moving into a brand new house that weekend and painting all weekend too, ha.. But should be okay to squeeze in a quick draft :)
good thing about online drafts is they go pretty quickly compared to live drafts

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick Edit: I just sent an invite for the 12th team but I had to remove a team so it's the 11th team invited.....we still need 1 more

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I get to draft from my phone, won't be in town Labor Day weekend

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully I get to draft from my phone, won't be in town Labor Day weekend
haha I have a draft on September 3rd....i'll be at a wedding, I already let the groom know I'm doing a draft at the wedding because you do not get married during fantasy draft season

his rehearsal dinner is going to be their fantasy draft

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
haha I have a draft on September 3rd....i'll be at a wedding, I already let the groom know I'm doing a draft at the wedding because you do not get married during fantasy draft season

his rehearsal dinner is going to be their fantasy draft

oh well never drafted through the phone, I will see how it goes.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I'll be trying for on my phone as well. Middle of the day with 3 young kids is a challenge! Lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Can i have 2 teams lol