X-gels

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
Who has the best deal on X-gels right now?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutriverse usually has good deals.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
haha I feel like a drug dealer ;)

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
What would be good to take with this, for joint support?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What would be good to take with this, for joint support?
joint support xt, cissus, fish oil would be my go-to. or in place of the joint support xt, things like flexatril or genoflex could be possible (i havent personally used them tho so cannot vouch for them but many others will)

The only thing is to make sure to dose and anti imflammatory product like these as far away from the x gels as possible to make sure you get the most out of the ArA. Its MOA is the inflammation so you want that to happen during your workout (to some extent, not crippling obviously ha).

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so is there some deal on X gels that I am missing out on right now? I'm kinda confused....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was a great deal for under $32 ..now i see it as $35 at couple locations before a discount code
Lockout has for $35 before the coupon code facebook

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
joint support xt, cissus, fish oil would be my go-to. or in place of the joint support xt, things like flexatril or genoflex could be possible (i havent personally used them tho so cannot vouch for them but many others will)

The only thing is to make sure to dose and anti imflammatory product like these as far away from the x gels as possible to make sure you get the most out of the ArA. Its MOA is the inflammation so you want that to happen during your workout (to some extent, not crippling obviously ha).
what foods and supps do you stay away from to get the most out of ara

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Foods, nothing unless you eat like 10lb of salmon or other heavy omega food ha

Supps just anti inflammatories and really only around the ara dosing and workout time. Just take things like fish oil opposite end of the day from your workout.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
There are other places to get it at at a good price. Unfortunately, they aren't board sponsors.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
steppenwolf?
We r on the same page! LOL

OP, the joint issue isnt universal. I've had my share of injuries and reconstructed joints. And I'm about 10 days into an Xgels run without anything more than a few psychosomatic (aka imaginary) little aches here and there.