Predator Non-Hormonal Anabolics

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone...

Many people today are looking for a good non-hormonal anabolic. Whether it's in lieu of or cycled with hormonal products, they really are versatile. The only problem is, few actually work. VERY few. To rectify this situation, I formulated the following....

Fusion supplements Progenadrex | Predator Nutrition

Main actives are: Anacyclus Pyrethrum, creatine hcl, R-ALA, Di-sodium phosphate and Laxogenin. The product is designed to magnify the most powerful anabolic there is - food. From there, it's ingredients put the muscle cell in a much more favorable environment for growth. Notably, by incorporating Laxogenin into the formula. Most forum members are probably familiar with it. If you study it the feedback on it, you'll notice an anti-inflammatory response that pairs well with R-ALA and the other ingredients in it. Like Synthagen, every ingredient is designed to work in concert with the others, and indeed the macro-nutrients that you consume (particularly, carbs). The best part? No fat gained around the waist!

Most people will tell you what a drag it is "bulking". Because the following is very true: It's a LOT easier to eat an inch onto your waist vs. your arms. Not so with Progenadrex. You'll put on very little, (if any) fat around your waist. It really does work to maximize the accrual of lean muscle and increase a strong sense of well being.

I encourage you to put it to the test via any product you're currently using, and to read the reviews. From medical doctors to weekend warriors, it's gained a stellar reputation.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In my to try list! Been Canadian the price is quite high do

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my to try list! Been Canadian the price is quite high do
Understand man, and I appreciate you giving it a chance.

You have my word - you'll be pleasantly surprised, and hopefully blown away!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Link doesn’t work

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Link doesn’t work
You have to type the first part manually. Apparently p.r.e.d.a.t.o.r.n.u.t.r.i.t.i.o.n.c.o.m. is a bad word.
Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 10.16.17 AM.png

Personally, looks meh.