CREATINE KING! 2 Bottles of ModernCREATINE for 19.99 Plus a FREE Fitted T-Shirt

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOD_BOGO_SOC_800PX.jpg

50% OFF TWO BOTTLES PLUS A FREE FITTED T-SHIRT!
(Choice of color and size)

Modern Creatine™ with Betaine:

• Featuring BioCRE: Instantized Creatine Anhydrous
  • 2.5 grams of Betaine Anhydrous per serving!
  • Easy Once Per Day Serving
  • 30 Day Supply in Each Bottle
  • BONUS! ADD A BOTTLE OF MODERNPROTIEN FOR ONLY $19.99!

SALE ENDS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10th @ NOON (EST)

2017-02-08 12_05_45-2 Bottles of ModernCREATINE for 19.99 Plus a FREE Fitted T-Shirt!  - Message.png

More on ModernCREATINE >>
There are many “kinds” of creatine to choose from. But which one is “best”?

Good old creatine monohydrate is the tried and true form of creatine that’s been the subject of the many studies.

Creatine monohydrate is actually two ingredients combined into one:

Creatine (i.e. creatine anyhydrous)
Monohydrate salt
Surprisingly to most people, ingredient number 2 (monohydrate salt) makes up about 12% of creatine monohydrate by weight.

So, for each gram of creatine monohydrate (i.e. 1000 mg) 880 mg are actual creatine anhydrous and 120 mg are monohydrate salt.

Creatine monohydrate isn’t the only popular form of creatine that has a salt or another compound added to it:

Creatine HCl, another popular form of creatine, is only 78% creatine and 22% HCl salt.
Magnesium Creatine Chelate is comprised of just 45% creatine!
Creatine anhydrous is 99-100% pure creatine – and is clearly the strongest creatine in the world by weight!

So, why not just use creatine anhydrous you ask? Great question and that’s exactly what we said!

The one major drawback to creatine anhydrous is that it just doesn’t mix well in water.

BioCRE instantized creatine anhydrous solves that problem as it is adequately soluble in water and still maintains a creatine level of 96% or greater!

Modern CREATINE is available in three (3) awesome flavor varieties – Fruit Punch, Lemon-Lime and unflavored (for mixing in shakes and other flavored beverages).

Each bottle contains 30 servings of 3 grams of creatine anhydrous and 2.5 grams of betaine anhydrous!

Modern CREATINE does not contain any carbs or sugars – meaning it’s friendly for Intermittent Fasting and Ketogenic nutrition plans!
2017-02-08 12_06_12-2 Bottles of ModernCREATINE for 19.99 Plus a FREE Fitted T-Shirt!  - Message.png

Click HERE to learn more and shop NOW for your ModernCREATINE bundle!​

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
super cheap!
i'm pretty stocked with 5 tubs otherwise i would get more.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a ridiculous amount of lemon lime moderncreatine lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great deal for the USPlabs Army!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Giveaway Time!

Name something that used to be good... but the "modern" version is MUCH better!

Enter as many times as you'd like. Images and videos are always a bonus!

The prize??? FREE JACK3D + FREE SHAKER + FREE BARBELL CLUB SHIRT!

2017-02-09 14_14_29-(34) USPlabs - Photos.png

3 WINNERS!

(Winners will be announced in this post on 2/11/17. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use to be good, but modern version is better...

I think the "modern powerlifter" is MUCH better. Back in the day, health was thrown out the window for a few lbs on your total. Now, it seems that strength athletes are taking health and wellness much more serious. Hell, some of the top lifters in the game are the leanest. So, powerlifting has always been awesome, but I'm really digging where the sport is going.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Use to be good, but modern version is better...

I think the "modern powerlifter" is MUCH better. Back in the day, health was thrown out the window for a few lbs on your total. Now, it seems that strength athletes are taking health and wellness much more serious. Hell, some of the top lifters in the game are the leanest. So, powerlifting has always been awesome, but I'm really digging where the sport is going.
Piggy backing off this- there is a lot more information readily available now. For example, there is a lot more emphasis on proper movement paterns and incorporating a "healthy" diet for ones sports performace. There is a time to "grip and rip" but its equally as important to begin with proper movement technique, diet, and supplementation.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oceans 11

A remake of the 1960 film of the same name by director Lewis Milestone and starring Rat Pack members Frank Sinatra, Peter Lawford, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., and Joey Bishop, Soderbergh’s .

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Concussion protocols!

Were they terrible before...not really based on the information that we had available but now...Lord have mercy on some of our brains.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Oceans 11

A remake of the 1960 film of the same name by director Lewis Milestone and starring Rat Pack members Frank Sinatra, Peter Lawford, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., and Joey Bishop, Soderbergh’s .
Solid movie..

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Video games.. They have always been good, and there are some oldies but goodies.. but the new ones just keep getting better and better... and since I have a 9 year old boy I get to keep playing them!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeans

Look, I'm not a fan of skinny anything, but I have to say, finding jeans with the "flex" in them has been incredible. Beforehand, if you trained legs, you had to sacrifice somewhere -- either you fit in the waist but no where else or you fit your thighs, but need a rope to tie off the waist (unless of course you're a high roller and getting your denim tailored -- I can't afford that life lol). I absolutely love my new jeans that fit just how they should at the waist, "fit" but don't choke my quads, and aren't all baggy below the knee.

Nothing like being comfortable and showing off them gainz ;)

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Video games.. They have always been good, and there are some oldies but goodies.. but the new ones just keep getting better and better... and since I have a 9 year old boy I get to keep playing them!!
You make a great point!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Jeans

Look, I'm not a fan of skinny anything, but I have to say, finding jeans with the "flex" in them has been incredible. Beforehand, if you trained legs, you had to sacrifice somewhere -- either you fit in the waist but no where else or you fit your thighs, but need a rope to tie off the waist (unless of course you're a high roller and getting your denim tailored -- I can't afford that life lol). I absolutely love my new jeans that fit just how they should at the waist, "fit" but don't choke my quads, and aren't all baggy below the knee.

Amen..

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more peeps who know they need some JACK3d Gainzzz

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Winner #1 please DM me your name and shipping information and I'll get you hooked up!

Where is everyone?! Crazy give-away! 2 more winners selected today..

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Winner #1 please DM me your name and shipping information and I'll get you hooked up!

Where is everyone?! Crazy give-away! 2 more winners selected today..
Sweet !!! Thanks ! Not sure why more aren't in here especially when one of your sweet shirts is up for grabs !!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet !!! Thanks ! Not sure why more aren't in here especially when one of your sweet shirts is up for grabs !!
Exactly what I was thinking!!!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Jeans

Winner #2! You know the drill!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Congrats MidwestBeast !!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, Colby.Strunk !

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotta go with the ipod. I personally couldn't stand those first generation ones especially with my sausage fingers haha. The "new" touch screen stuff is just sooooo eeeaasy to use:usa1:

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Oceans 11

Winner #3 one of my all-time favorite movies you know the drill

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Packages shipped today! Post up pictures if you feel inclined. Congrats to all!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
borobulker USPlabsRep Colby.Strunk
With the recent hookup

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Colby.Strunk USPlabsRep borobulker
Just got mine today too !! Thanks!!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Great shots!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Waiting for me when I got home from the gym yesterday. Thanks as always, USP!