NootropiMax Profile Contest and Logging Opportunity

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At long last, Performax Labs is proud to unveil the formula for our Nootropic supplement, NootropiMax. We could just post up the label, but where’s the fun in that?

In the spirit of a supplement designed to take your cognitive capabilities to the next level, we’re going to encourage you to think a little here, but don’t worry, you will be rewarded for it. Every day we will reveal an ingredient in the formula, or, more specifically, we will tell you the dose of the ingredient and give you a hint at what it is, and you will have to tell us what you think that ingredient is. The first person to correctly guess the ingredient, and standardization if applicable, will receive a free bottle of NootropiMax to log! Since there are 10 ingredients in NootropiMax, that means 10 days of revealing the formula, and 10 free bottles of NootropiMax!

Before you start guessing, let’s talk a little more about NootropiMax. More than simply a collection of random ingredients, the ingredients in NootropiMax work together, often in a synergistic manner (and we’re not just throwing “synergy” around as a buzzword) to optimize focus and mood, improve memory and concentration, and increase attention and cognitive health. We’re not just saying that, and the supplement facts speak for themselves, as NootropiMax has a fully disclosed label packed with research-supported ingredients and doses. We had several beta-logs here on Anabolic Minds, but we are thrilled to say that as we got feedback, and used NootropiMax ourselves, we were able to improve on the formula and create an even more effective cognitive catalyst!

Rules for the Contest:
-Winners must be 18 years or older and reside in the United States.
-Only 1 guess per person per day.
-The name of the ingredient must be spelled correctly, and the standardization must also be correctly included and spelled correctly, if applicable.
-Winners must log the bottle of NootropiMax they receive.

Put on your thinking hats and let’s get started!

Day 1
Ingredient 1 has been shown to improve memory consolidation, learning rate, and other aspects of cognitive functions in healthy human subjects. Animal studies have shown that it can significantly increase dendritic length, intersections, and branching points in the brain.
nootropimax_promo.png

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not participating but I want to see the answer.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tryptophan, L-Theanine, Huperzine-A ??
If you want a chance at winning, you only get one guess per day. Do you want to pick one of those as your guess for the day?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting another log for Vasomax tomorrow so out on this one but I love games so gonna follow along and play at home. I think I know the first one though

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
BaCognize (Bacopa monnieri) (whole herb) (standardized for 45% bacosides measured by UV-vis) 300 mg

Last edited:
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this. I have no idea what this profile is either.

PANDFAN

Awards
Not applying but really interested... Getting older sucks and improving cognition and memory is always good

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Citicoline (Cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine)

arete75

Awards
Bacopa monnieri 300mg with 55% bacoside standardization/content

muskate

muskate

Awards
150mg of Standardized Extract of Bacopa monnieri (Bacognize®)

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Im lookin at 300 mg of Bacopa monnieri standardized to 55% bacosides as well hahaha some real investigators on here

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredient 1 and the first winner will be announced later today! In the meantime, here are your hints for Ingredient 2:

-250mg per serving

Ingredient 2 has been shown to improve attention and increase psychomotor speed in healthy young subjects, and has also been shown to increase alpha oscillations in healthy subjects after a single dose.

PANDFAN

Awards
Ingredient 1 and the first winner will be announced later today! In the meantime, here are your hints for Ingredient 2:

-250mg per serving

Ingredient 2 has been shown to improve attention and increase psychomotor speed in healthy young subjects, and has also been shown to increase alpha oscillations in healthy subjects after a single dose.
that's easy---caffeine

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Starting to fall in love with this company haha getting in on this

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My running tally having just come across this today:
300mg Bacopa 45% bacosides
250mg citicoline

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Remember this is to also log the product so make sure your eligible to log!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BaCognize (Bacopa monnieri) (whole herb) (standardized for 45% bacosides measured by UV-vis) 300 mg
Ingredient number 2: Citicoline
You guys correctly guessed ingredients 1 and 2 respectively. As long as you meet the requirements of living in the US and are willing to log it, you guys win a bottle!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fasoracetam

DeFos3

DeFos3

Awards
Just PM me for whatever info you need When you need it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

Hint:
Research has shown that Ingredient 3 can reduce hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis activity resulting from stress.

Also, remember, only one entry per day, and no changing your guesses from now on, except to correct spelling.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
muscleupcrohn muscleupcrohn has exceeded their stored private messages

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
rhodiola rosea

muskate

muskate

Awards
Guess 3 - KSM-66®”. Otherwise known as Withania somnifera

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the 3rd ingredient rhodiola rosea standardized to 5% rosavins?

I qualify to log and would love the opportunity. It's been a while since I've used nootropics (used to buy bulk noopept and alpha gpc and cap them myself and I've also tried alpha brain) but would love to try your new blend as work has been picking up and I could really use the help.

When do you plan of releasing this to the public? And do you have a price set yet?