INNOVAPHARM SUPERIOR CISSUS GIVEAWAY AND 40% OFF WHOLE STORE

enraged_chris

Awards
SUPERIOR CISSUS
MULTI-FACETED NEXT-GEN CISSUS EXTRACT

Superior Cissus features the brand new QuadraFlex Cissus extract consisting of an extract high in iridoids and ketosterones. If you're familiar with Cissus you're familiar with ketosterones-- they're synonymous with Cissus's healing abilities but the industry has ignored an integral part of that healing process, inflammation control, and that's where IRIDOIDS shine. Iridoids have recently begun to be investigated for their strong anti-inflammatory effects on COX pathways, controlling inflammation and GREATLY accelerating the healing process while reducing pain quickly.

Superior Cissus hits joint issues with a one-two punch combo of inflammation control and tissue healing through a high powered SINGLE extract. No massive underdosed blends, no complicated formulas, just simplicity at it's finest. InnovaPharm doesn't just stop there they provide a 30 day supply dosed at 4.8g a day. You won't find a higher dosed encapsulated Cissus product on the market. HIGH quality extract + HIGH dosages = HIGH quality results.

TWO LUCKY WINNERS RECEIVE A ONE MONTH SUPPLY OF SUPERIOR CISSUS

How To Enter:

1. Must be 18 or older and live in the US
2. Tell us what's bothering your joints
3. Let us know what joint product you've used previously
4. Agree to log the product in full

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meet all requirements. Would love to try this and I live running logs and get super detailed with mine. As I've gotten older I've found that my joints can sometimes ache after certain workouts. For example elbows get pretty achy after running high volume skull crushers. My knees have been an issue for a little while as well. I wear wraps when squatting and that helps a lot but even so they're sore for a good two days after leg day. It also takes me a good 20-30 minutes warming up on leg day. I've never used a pure joint product b4. Am using androcrine right now which helps tremendously but I'd love to give a product a shot where it's pure intention is to help joints

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
In for this elbows are still sore would love to log and try it out!

enraged_chris

Awards
Meet all requirements. Would love to try this and I live running logs and get super detailed with mine. As I've gotten older I've found that my joints can sometimes ache after certain workouts. For example elbows get pretty achy after running high volume skull crushers. My knees have been an issue for a little while as well. I wear wraps when squatting and that helps a lot but even so they're sore for a good two days after leg day. It also takes me a good 20-30 minutes warming up on leg day. I've never used a pure joint product b4. Am using androcrine right now which helps tremendously but I'd love to give a product a shot where it's pure intention is to help joints
I can personally say this product helped me a lot with elbow issues that were aggravated with skullcrushers.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I definitely would like to try this! I meet all the requirements and what's bothering me is the shoulder I had surgery on in July for a torn labrum and my other shoulder that needs it as well! Both of my elbows have nerve entrapment which causes the nerve to jump back and forth when lifting and that also causes pain, I need surgery on both elbows to fix that but I'm thinking I don't want to do that lol

I've never tried any joint products.

lunchbeast

Awards
I can't find any mention anywhere of the extract ratio of ketosterones. I've seen competing products that range from 5% to 40% and I've seen comments indicating that different extracts tend to be used for different purposes. That's counter intuitive to me - seems that if 5% works well for joints, 40% should be great for joints, but that's not the prevailing wisdom as far as what I've read. I'm not going to weigh in on that - I'll leave that discussion/argument/brawl for others - but I would like to know what the extract ration is for the Innopharm product.

enraged_chris

Awards
I can't find any mention anywhere of the extract ratio of ketosterones. I've seen competing products that range from 5% to 40% and I've seen comments indicating that different extracts tend to be used for different purposes. That's counter intuitive to me - seems that if 5% works well for joints, 40% should be great for joints, but that's not the prevailing wisdom as far as what I've read. I'm not going to weigh in on that - I'll leave that discussion/argument/brawl for others - but I would like to know what the extract ration is for the Innopharm product.
It's about a 10% ketosterone extract. Personally I think most of the extracts claiming 40% aren't true at all. The 40% extracts I've seen are practically sludge. Ketosterones are a waxy/oily substance and if it's 40% of your product it would be almost impossible to scoop and would really have to be in a gel cap. We use a more well rounded blend that features Ketosterones, Iridoids and a solid amount of other compounds preserved from the whole herb to provide a new spin on the traditional ayurvedic preparation. Also providing a 4.8g daily dose will obviously result in higher amounts of all constituent compounds contained in cissus. The feedback we have received has been wonderful and the product has been on the shelves in retail stores for months with many repeat buys. The results speak for themselves.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to try this out. I've done plenty of logs in the past. I am currently on the tail end of a two week deload that I decided to take to let my joints recover from my last big push. I am currently doing Fortitude training, which is a high frequency, high intensity program. Hitting the whole body at least three times a week takes it a toll. I get knee pain, shoulder pain and less frequently elbow pains, so this product would be nice to assess

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a bunch of issues with my wrist right now. Very limited range of motion, constant inflammation and swelling which not only causes a lot of pain but puts a lot of pressure on my medial nerve causing numbness through out most of my hand. If you think this would help with that then I would love to try it!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's about a 10% ketosterone extract. Personally I think most of the extracts claiming 40% aren't true at all. The 40% extracts I've seen are practically sludge. Ketosterones are a waxy/oily substance and if it's 40% of your product it would be almost impossible to scoop and would really have to be in a gel cap. We use a more well rounded blend that features Ketosterones, Iridoids and a solid amount of other compounds preserved from the whole herb to provide a new spin on the traditional ayurvedic preparation. Also providing a 4.8g daily dose will obviously result in higher amounts of all constituent compounds contained in cissus. The feedback we have received has been wonderful and the product has been on the shelves in retail stores for months with many repeat buys. The results speak for themselves.
true to the bolded above...

Can't believe its been that long since we introduced the industry to Cissus...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that does seem intuitive but by concentrating for one compound or group you also eliminate other compounds or groups....

TonyNova

TonyNova

Awards
This is an extremely important point. For too long many companies have been hung up on Ketosterone concentration. Yes Ketosterones are important, but there are a host of other constituents found in CQ that contribute to pain alleviation and reduced inflammation such as Flavonoids and especially Iridoids. Not to mention some newly found and still unknown constituents. Certain methanolic extracts were found recently to contain Hexadecanoic Acids which can have anti-cancer effects.

Some herbs are better at a highly concentrated extract, and some are better when left alone. CQ in my opinion contains a host of chemical constituents and work in synergy to promote healing of connective tissue and reduced inflammation. If your CQ raw material is properly balanced in nature, the need for extraction of a particular constituent can sometimes do you more harm than good.

I can attest that InnovaPharm's Superior Cissus is balanced perfectly for healing and pain alleviation.

enraged_chris

Awards
true to the bolded above...

Can't believe its been that long since we introduced the industry to Cissus...
I remember using your guys stuff back in the white jars from nutraplanet. Classic. But yeah many people don't realize how complex getting a good extract is. Many different approaches to attempt to concentrate for the compounds you want, while also hopefully reserving other beneficial and less researched constituents that round out the herb. Herbal medicine (ayurveda for example) has been used for a millennia and quality of extract has the biggest effect on if the product will work or not. If the extract isn't good, product dose and any other factors simply do not matter.

lunchbeast

Awards
Well that does seem intuitive but by concentrating for one compound or group you also eliminate other compounds or groups....
No, that's not really the way it works, at least not from the chemistry perspective that my question was directed towards.

enraged_chris

Awards
No, that's not really the way it works, at least not from the chemistry perspective that my question was directed towards.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. If you are sure that the only active compound is what you are extracting it for but for many compounds that is not the case. It also, in many cases isn't possible to extract for a super high percentage of various compounds and 100% pure synthesized ingredients can have different effects if they lack a full spectrum profile. For example, pharmaceutical companies have looked into synthetic thc and derivatives for use in pharmaceuticals but all products have paled in comparison and side effect profiles compared to various full spectrum extract of the whole herb. Herbs have numerous active compounds and concentration can depend on numerous factors from cultivation to extraction process. Many of the other "lesser known" or "unimportant" constituents can have numerous effects when it comes to modulating the effects of known compounds. I'm not really sure what you're saying by "no that's not the way it works, at least from a chemistry perspective" because these herbs contain numerous numerous components that haven't even all been identified. Representing the full herb while concentrating a few choice ingredients allows us to allow the product to be targeted while not ignoring other possibly beneficial constituents. Cissus has been used as a whole herb in ayurveda for centuries with great effect. Concentrating that herb for certain compounds while maintaining the full spectrum of herbal components allows us to have a more balanced and powerful product. A claimed percentage on a bottle is not an end all be all.

Another medical example: certain people do much better with whole dessicated thyroid over individual synthetic thyroid hormones because of other components.

lunchbeast

Awards
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. If you are sure that the only active compound is what you are extracting it for but for many compounds that is not the case. It also, in many cases isn't possible to extract for a super high percentage of various compounds and 100% pure synthesized ingredients can have different effects if they lack a full spectrum profile. For example, pharmaceutical companies have looked into synthetic thc and derivatives for use in pharmaceuticals but all products have paled in comparison and side effect profiles compared to various full spectrum extract of the whole herb. Herbs have numerous active compounds and concentration can depend on numerous factors from cultivation to extraction process. Many of the other "lesser known" or "unimportant" constituents can have numerous effects when it comes to modulating the effects of known compounds. I'm not really sure what you're saying by "no that's not the way it works, at least from a chemistry perspective" because these herbs contain numerous numerous components that haven't even all been identified. Representing the full herb while concentrating a few choice ingredients allows us to allow the product to be targeted while not ignoring other possibly beneficial constituents. Cissus has been used as a whole herb in ayurveda for centuries with great effect. Concentrating that herb for certain compounds while maintaining the full spectrum of herbal components allows us to have a more balanced and powerful product. A claimed percentage on a bottle is not an end all be all.

Another medical example: certain people do much better with whole dessicated thyroid over individual synthetic thyroid hormones because of other components.
(sigh) OK, here goes...

The concentration of critical compounds in natural herbs can and does vary widely from plant to plant, from season to season, from location to location, based on dynamic environmental conditions such as (ever changing) soil quality and (ever changing) weather conditions, among others. There are optimal conditions that produce optimal plants that produce the highest amount of optimal compounds in the most optimal combinations.

Optimal-everything almost never occurs in nature. Conditions vary constantly, which in turn causes the concentrations of critical compounds (both the known and the unknown) to vary accordingly. This in turns means that any product manufactured from these herbs is subject to the same variances. Any product that is not tested to determine the standard concentrations of critical compounds (obviously you can only test for the ones you know about) is an unknown - maybe it was a good year, maybe it wasn't.

Synthetic compounds can be manufactured to very exacting tolerances that cannot be expected in nature. When these products are tested, they can be expected to return results with very minor variances if the manufacturing process exercises any reasonable quality control procedures.

Your point about the 'unknown' or superfluous compounds found in natural herbs is valid. In many cases, we don't know what their role is, if any, or what their effect is in combination with everything else. In many cases, we're handicapped because we don't know what it is that we don't know. The one point that can be made is that the stuff we do know about can be measured and the concentration determined - ie, you've got a 100gm serving size standardized to 4% or 20% or 95% (or whatever it turns out to be) of the critical compound. Just saying you use the whole plant means nothing when one plant my have 40% of the critical compound(s) expected and the next might have 4%.

Said another way, if your natural herbs are not tested to determine the concentration to a standardized ratio of acceptable contents, you still don't know what you don't know. That's why the terms 'natural' and 'organic' by themselves are meaningless and nothing more than attention grabbing marketing buzzwords directed at the uninformed. 'Manufactured' is not necessarily bad. 'Synthetic' is not necessarily bad. Education is your friend.

I avoided all the chemistry babble about molality, molarity, normality, and spectroscopy - otherwise this would have been a real snooze-fest. As it is, the post is still longer than I intended.

enraged_chris

Awards
(sigh) OK, here goes...

The concentration of critical compounds in natural herbs can and does vary widely from plant to plant, from season to season, from location to location, based on dynamic environmental conditions such as (ever changing) soil quality and (ever changing) weather conditions, among others. There are optimal conditions that produce optimal plants that produce the highest amount of optimal compounds in the most optimal combinations.

Optimal-everything almost never occurs in nature. Conditions vary constantly, which in turn causes the concentrations of critical compounds (both the known and the unknown) to vary accordingly. This in turns means that any product manufactured from these herbs is subject to the same variances. Any product that is not tested to determine the standard concentrations of critical compounds (obviously you can only test for the ones you know about) is an unknown - maybe it was a good year, maybe it wasn't.

Synthetic compounds can be manufactured to very exacting tolerances that cannot be expected in nature. When these products are tested, they can be expected to return results with very minor variances if the manufacturing process exercises any reasonable quality control procedures.

Your point about the 'unknown' or superfluous compounds found in natural herbs is valid. In many cases, we don't know what their role is, if any, or what their effect is in combination with everything else. In many cases, we're handicapped because we don't know what it is that we don't know. The one point that can be made is that the stuff we do know about can be measured and the concentration determined - ie, you've got a 100gm serving size standardized to 4% or 20% or 95% (or whatever it turns out to be) of the critical compound. Just saying you use the whole plant means nothing when one plant my have 40% of the critical compound(s) expected and the next might have 4%.

Said another way, if your natural herbs are not tested to determine the concentration to a standardized ratio of acceptable contents, you still don't know what you don't know. That's why the terms 'natural' and 'organic' by themselves are meaningless and nothing more than attention grabbing marketing buzzwords directed at the uninformed. 'Manufactured' is not necessarily bad. 'Synthetic' is not necessarily bad. Education is your friend.

I avoided all the chemistry babble about molality, molarity, normality, and spectroscopy - otherwise this would have been a real snooze-fest. As it is, the post is still longer than I intended.
I think you're missing the point of my post. Not once did I disagree with any of those points. And not once did I say synthetic was necessarily bad or any of the sort. We do have a standardized process and every batch is tested for certain benchmark compounds: in this case Iridoid s and ketosterones. The point I'm trying to make is say I was taking in 100mg of pure ketosterones and 10mg of Iridoids (random numbers) vs an extract that had the same exact mg amount of ketosterones and Iridoids but in a whole spectrum herbal extract. Other constituents found in the herb can effect the actual performance and we believe the huge history of using the full herb shouldn't be ignored. I've used a 40% ketosterone "sludge" purchased in bulk in the past when testing cissus and our chosen extract had a noticeably stronger anti-inflammatory and pain relief effect. The only point I'm trying to make is that only paying attention to X percentage of Y in a product and ignoring the rest of the extract is lacking in nuance and ignores the power of the full herb. Although we test and have standards for all the herbals in our products-- harnessing the full spectrum of the herb while highlighting certain compounds results in a superior product. Not sure what the first sigh was for...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SUPERIOR CISSUS
MULTI-FACETED NEXT-GEN CISSUS EXTRACT

Superior Cissus features the brand new QuadraFlex Cissus extract consisting of an extract high in iridoids and ketosterones. If you're familiar with Cissus you're familiar with ketosterones-- they're synonymous with Cissus's healing abilities but the industry has ignored an integral part of that healing process, inflammation control, and that's where IRIDOIDS shine. Iridoids have recently begun to be investigated for their strong anti-inflammatory effects on COX pathways, controlling inflammation and GREATLY accelerating the healing process while reducing pain quickly.

Superior Cissus hits joint issues with a one-two punch combo of inflammation control and tissue healing through a high powered SINGLE extract. No massive underdosed blends, no complicated formulas, just simplicity at it's finest. InnovaPharm doesn't just stop there they provide a 30 day supply dosed at 4.8g a day. You won't find a higher dosed encapsulated Cissus product on the market. HIGH quality extract + HIGH dosages = HIGH quality results.

TWO LUCKY WINNERS RECEIVE A ONE MONTH SUPPLY OF SUPERIOR CISSUS

How To Enter:

1. Must be 18 or older and live in the US
2. Tell us what's bothering your joints
3. Let us know what joint product you've used previously
4. Agree to log the product in full
I lift heavy and have tendinitis in my elbow and shoulder. Was on anti inflammatory drugs but looking for a alternative .
I have used glucosamine before and fish oil.
I would log it.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, it really does work that way. Plus within the Species there are/could be other compounds responsible for or work in conjunction with the group or single compound that we think is responsible for the action.

For example a full spectrum Curcumin product has better absorption than a 95% extract...Full spectrum Mucuna is better than pure l-dopa, etc.....

there is synergy in the species.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(sigh) OK, here goes...

whoa....

TonyNova

TonyNova

Awards
no, it really does work that way. Plus within the Species there are/could be other compounds responsible for or work in conjunction with the group or single compound that we think is responsible for the action.

For example a full spectrum Curcumin product has better absorption than a 95% extract...Full spectrum Mucuna is better than pure l-dopa, etc.....

there is synergy in the species.
Perfect example. Turmeric is fat soluble and absorbs better when left in full containing rhizomes/fat. Bioperine added to Curcumin does help absorption, but Turmeric is naturally fat soluble. I agree 100% in regards to Mucuna. Another misconception is the way the industry has pushed 95% / 98% L-Dopa. L-Dopa shows some promise with Alzheimer's, but if you want elevated natural growth hormone and a better night sleep then a full spectrum quality Mucuna is a better option IMO.

Russianiv

Awards
picked this up at a local shop and it worked. joints felt better after a week.

anyone else know anything about innovapharm's connection with the NY Mob?

enraged_chris

Awards
picked this up at a local shop and it worked. joints felt better after a week.

anyone else know anything about innovapharm's connection with the NY Mob?
I cannot confirm or deny any connections with organized crime. Lol

enraged_chris

Awards
Blundandthunder, djbombsquad, lunchbeast and DUbz86 all win! Message me with your name and mailing address.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Blundandthunder, djbombsquad, lunchbeast and DUbz86 all win! Message me with your name and mailing address.
enraged_chris & INNOVAPHARM Thank you for this opportunity perfect timing too elbows acting up again!!!