GASAPRI HAS THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER BOX!!! WHO WANTS IT?

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We have 10 boxes of Halodrol for 5 lucky people (2 boxes per person!!!) who are willing to run a 2 pill a day log for 30 days.

Plain and simple promo, tell me why you want/need Halodrol in your stash.

and go...

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice promo. Anxious to see the loggers and what they think of the product :)

-Spaz

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't haladrol give u gyno without estrogen being part of the issue?
Halodrol is not going to give you gyno. Gyno occurs from excessive levels of estrogen, which Halodrol will not provide. It contains 4 prohormones, of those 4, 3 are unable to be aromatized into estrogen. The 4th which converts into testosterone itself, which in turn can then aromatize into estrogen, is included at a dose that will do nothing more than enhance gains, increase libido, and physical energy.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Open to Canada? This image is the same set up as the old Halodrol, except this time it is a brunette, and last time is was a blonde, sexy pose!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doesn't haladrol give u gyno without estrogen being part of the issue?
This guy is unbelievable... you need to eat and train, 160lbs with one month working out... stop posting the same questions on numerous threads. You shouldn't be using anything more than water fam

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Open to Canada? This image is the same set up as the old Halodrol, except this time it is a brunette, and last time is was a blonde, sexy pose!

sadly US only. I remember the original ad like it was yesterday.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
2 boxes of Halodrol per person?? Super generous, get in on this folks. Huge logging opportunity here!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H3ll, Ill drop my name in here. Why do I want to try Halodrol? Simple, the results it has returned to previous users, and I want them! Im 38, just got done with an Epi Andro log in which I Made some great PRs, but I believe I Have more to give. I am doing a log for Shred Ultra that I would have to complete first, but I figure whatever fat I dont lose with that, Ill just stretch with added mass. Im a bit long winded in my logs, but I try to be detailed as possible, and Id love this opportunity!! BOOM, there it is!
BTW, theres 20 days left on my cut with Shred Ultra!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
H3ll, Ill drop my name in here. Why do I want to try Halodrol? Simple, the results it has returned to previous users, and I want them! Im 38, just got done with an Epi Andro log in which I Made some great PRs, but I believe I Have more to give. I am doing a log for Shred Ultra that I would have to complete first, but I figure whatever fat I dont lose with that, Ill just stretch with added mass. Im a bit long winded in my logs, but I try to be detailed as possible, and Id love this opportunity!! BOOM, there it is!
BTW, theres 20 days left on my cut with Shred Ultra!
Great logger here ^^ definitely will attract a great audience !!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
could of attempted to try a new name, living on the past ? could call it haha drol :)

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am running LGD or I would be all over this. To be honest at one pill this seems to be under dosed. I am glad you guys are give out 2 box. But why not increase the amount of pill in box.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Ok il drop a app never have used a ph before idk if that throws me out the chances of logging but anyways I would update everyday as I'm on here everyday I lift hard period lol would take true before and after pics I am 5'8" 208 I'm guessing 17-20% body fat not a expert on it lol looks like a awesome product would give everything I got pct on hand

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok il drop a app never have used a ph before idk if that throws me out the chances of logging but anyways I would update everyday as I'm on here everyday I lift hard period lol would take true before and after pics I am 5'8" 208 I'm guessing 17-20% body fat not a expert on it lol looks like a awesome product would give everything I got pct on hand
Whether I am awarded this opp or not,
^^this guy^^, RugbyBaller91 would be an outstanding candidate!!

Anadipidy

Awards
i need this in my stash, been lifting 7 years been very active in sports like baseball, football, track, cycling & more. weight stays constant 175 lbs 6'0" every week, very Hard gainer i push myself hard to make gains & have mild ph experince & feel this could serve as a nice tribute to the discontinued halodrol & push me past my platues & beyond! will post before & after measurements, weight & rep amounts, ill try a solid attempted at a detailed log with pictures, also i have olympus labs Sup3r Pct & clomid on hand. thankyou.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Love the interest in here.. you guys will LOVE the new Halodrol. 2 box/person logging opportunity is huge. Make sure to drop an app in here and let Doug know why you want to try it out!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the interest in here.. you guys will LOVE the new Halodrol. 2 box/person logging opportunity is huge. Make sure to drop in app in here and let Doug know why you want to try it out!!
DONE! Now we just gotta hope he doesnt like torturing people and make us wait for weeks!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You heard the man, Doug.. the people want HALODROL!
I mean seriously, it HAS been 6 hours dougefresh93, and some of us are staring at our phones. Not me though, I Dont do tha..... Hold On I got a notification, it might be you

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
winners will be selected in 90 days... :)

(kidding)

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Whether I am awarded this opp or not,
^^this guy^^, RugbyBaller91 would be an outstanding candidate!!
Thanks brotha but we all know you'd be voted president if you ran hahahaha

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I mean seriously, it HAS been 6 hours dougefresh93, and some of us are staring at our phones. Not me though, I Dont do tha..... Hold On I got a notification, it might be you
I know right lol

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
winners will be selected in 90 days... :)

(kidding)
Only thing for me would be wanting to wait till I got back from vacation on September 2nd hopefully that's ok just know the gym there is garbage and would be a week wasted

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I wouldnt run for Prez my man, but dictator I can do. I could fix A LOT!! Lol
Hahah right free gym for all but for real what they need for president is a educated person who has had to work hard there life somebody who is real about the people you can't be president without being rich which is so hypocritical as far as "equal opportunities" lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahah right free gym for all but for real what they need for president is a educated person who has had to work hard there life somebody who is real about the people you can't be president without being rich which is so hypocritical as far as "equal opportunities" lol
So very true! And in my honest opinion, they should have Military time. Cant be a football coach if youve never played football. Or rugby.

In most things except the WIFE Hahahahahahahahaha
I second that!!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
So very true! And in my honest opinion, they should have Military time. Cant be a football coach if youve never played football. Or rugby.

I second that!!
So god damn true it ain't funny bro! I tried but wasn't cleared for medical(b1tches) lol I had a hard nosed football coach once a complete a$$ and every time he was a a$$ we would ask him to do the drills knowing he never has lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So god damn true it ain't funny bro! I tried but wasn't cleared for medical(b1tches) lol I had a hard nosed football coach once a complete a$$ and every time he was a a$$ we would ask him to do the drills knowing he never has lol
Typical!!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards

I second that!!
And yea can't believe she married me cause when we met I was with two other chicks at the same time at this party with her standing in front me talking to me Hahahahah ! #undercoverpimp

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And yea can't believe she married me cause when we met I was with two other chicks at the same time at this party with her standing in front me talking to me Hahahahah ! #undercoverpimp
True pimps are always undercover! If you have to be flashy about it, they're only being sucked in by the appearance of big money.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome promo. When are you looking at having people start?

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome promo. When are you looking at having people start?
I would like to have loggers selected and product shipped no later than in two weeks (sooner I hope).

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another good one here, maybe I should've just shut my mouth, competition starting to thicken!! Lol
I'm not applying. I'd love to but I'm not even halfway through my current stack. In for winners though. Pulling for ya Titan ;)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not applying. I'd love to but I'm not even halfway through my current stack. In for winners though. Pulling for ya Titan ;)
Thanks brother!! Ill take the votes!! Already good apps in here and Im sure there will be more to come

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to have loggers selected and product shipped no later than in two weeks (sooner I hope).
Ok ty. As much as I would like to take a shot, I will be unable to do so with my current log.

This is a great opportunity, good luck to all.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok ty. As much as I would like to take a shot, I will be unable to do so with my current log.

This is a great opportunity, good luck to all.
Sorry to here the timing won't work for you, but there will be plenty of other promos by Gasarpi in the near future.

Let's keep the apps coming!