Become a SUPER Hero with APS Mesomorph! 5 Loggers Needed

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
meso1.jpg

Who's Read To Unleash Their Super Hero Potential?

5 Loggers!

Must be 18 or older
Be a member here for 3+ months
Must have 100+ posts
Must have USA shipping address (US ONLY)
3 Post Per Week Log MINIMUM
Post a pic of your favorite Super Hero!

Meso hero.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Haha! I love the comic strip.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All requirements are met. Love to try some of the new tutti fruity flavor.

Can't go wrong with Superman

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bighulksmash, hey post me up a pic of 'the thing' from fantastic 4....I want to enter this but don't know how to post pic's.....

btw-this is the dmaa version, right?

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
My fav super hero is spawn. Love to try out the watermelon

spawn_by_wizyakuza-d8k1hfv.jpg

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try rocket pop and my favourite super heros are my sons kaiden thor is the oldest and axel hulks my newborn
temp2.jpg
2016-08-08-15-12-14.jpg

Thors 1st bday cake

And my tat
2016-08-08-15-14-52.jpg

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Cmon dudes!...more entries..this stuff is the best

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
DEF A SOLID GUY HERE HE HAS MORE LOGS ON HERE THAN YEARS IVE BEEN ALIVE :eek: thebigt
ok...here is my entry-'the thing' old school 'badass' just like me, lol!!!

I haven't used meso in years...I need to have my memory refreshed!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
bighulksmash, hey post me up a pic of 'the thing' from fantastic 4....I want to enter this but don't know how to post pic's.....

btw-this is the dmaa version, right?
Is there any other kind? Of course Big T!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Been using Jack3d and now MaxReps. Maybe it's time to shake things up...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for support! Love Meso! Tutti fruity taste amazing!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooh. I could really use some DMAA in my life to help with my appetite during this cut...

It would be my privilege to log Tutti Frutti as Fruit Stripe gum was (is) one of my faves!

I haven't paid attention to Superheroes in a while outside of movies and TV, but I remember this guy from the late 80's/early 90's: MEGALITH!
43b22770-c7c2-4c53-967f-1d2ab954cfa3.jpg

Not only was he an all-around bada***. He also lifted, which is something you don't see too many guys in the comics do!
scan0009.jpg
scan00092.jpg

Megalith1Feature.jpg

Great idea for a promo! MOAR ENTRIES!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Man strong join date!
Thanks! If only the post count matched :).

I was all serious way back and started out with stuff like SuperPump and PowerFULL. Was heady to hulk it and got hurt in a car accident. Then I let myself get fat and stopped caring.

But I got to a point where I knew I had to get back into shape. If nothing else than to help better manage the back pain from the accident. For the past year and a half I'm back at it and in the past 6 months or so, I've been digging more into supps and figuring out what will take me to the next level. Like I say, I've read good things... Looking forward to seeing the logs!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks! If only the post count matched :).

I was all serious way back and started out with stuff like SuperPump and PowerFULL. Was heady to hulk it and got hurt in a car accident. Then I let myself get fat and stopped caring.

But I got to a point where I knew I had to get back into shape. If nothing else than to help better manage the back pain from the accident. For the past year and a half I'm back at it and in the past 6 months or so, I've been digging more into supps and figuring out what will take me to the next level. Like I say, I've read good things... Looking forward to seeing the logs!
Dude thats my story as well !!! Glad u made it

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
123.jpg

I fit the requirements. Love this stuff anyway - why not log it...
Lift 5 days a week.
Watermelon fa shaw

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to try the pink lemonade so bad.. but im afraid if I get it, ill drink the whole container in one day lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
This is literally the one pre I have always wanted to try but never got the chance to. My usuals are TL Bulk Series (taste like grit but the ingredient profile is excellent) and Max Reps (for those pumps). Always see people talking about this one. I'd love a chance to review it.

As for favorite super hero, you'll never guess who it is.

(In my defense the original Richard Donner movie was the first superhero flick I ever saw and possibly why I'm terrified of earth quakes)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is literally the one pre I have always wanted to try but never got the chance to. My usuals are TL Bulk Series (taste like grit but the ingredient profile is excellent) and Max Reps (for those pumps). Always see people talking about this one. I'd love a chance to review it.

As for favorite super hero, you'll never guess who it is.

(In my defense the original Richard Donner movie was the first superhero flick I ever saw and possibly why I'm terrified of earth quakes)

NurseGray, ^this guy^. lifted67 is my go to guy when I have questions that I dont want 500 opinions on. Lol. He is one of the guys that has helped me along the way in getting stronger and bigger, and is now going to help me through a cut. Absolute fricken rockstar. (My stab at creating a superhero instead of posting)Ive never met him, not even sure if he truly exist, he just came out of nowhere, helped me with my ignorance , put me on the correct path to Anabolic Minds righteousness, and disappeared. Im sure he's walking among us, blending into real life( probably a dispatcher or something) but, its nice to know that when the evil of sugar, carbs and laziness is on the attack, he'll be there, protecting. NurseGray, too much? Lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol no words man! Thanks, you're the man though, truly, you push yourself just as hard as I do. Only you're actually at the scene of emergencies while I sit at my desk in my comfy chair and safely yap into my headset!

Like I said you and Alpha1agreda and I are going to get jacked AF before September rears it's ugly head. Time to ramp up the gains and incinerate the fat. Winter is coming, and we'll be ready.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol no words man! Thanks, you're the man though, truly, you push yourself just as hard as I do. Only you're actually at the scene of emergencies while I sit at my desk in my comfy chair and safely yap into my headset!

Like I said you and Alpha1agreda and I are going to get jacked AF before September rears it's ugly head. Time to ramp up the gains and incinerate the fat. Winter is coming, and we'll be ready.
Im ready, lets do this!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Quit breaking ****! Lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay, so here is one of my favorite Old School ones.

Thats "Captain CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!"

For those who don't know, now you do! :)

Here is one just to bring up a laugh from my elder friends.

Most of the really cool ones have already been used. Might as well go for laughs instead. Plus these were some of my favorite shows as a kid.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Okay, so here is one of my favorite Old School ones.

Thats "Captain CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!"

For those who don't know, now you do! :)

Here is one just to bring up a laugh from my elder friends.

Most of the really cool ones have already been used. Might as well go for laughs instead. Plus these were some of my favorite shows as a kid.
Yes hairy testicle !!! He is a classic !!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
GREAT apps so far! Keep them coming guys and gals. Where are my females at?

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
In for Wonder Woman. She's been my girl for 34 years.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
My daughter painted a huge mural of Wonder Woman for her art class..on side of building downtown...dedicated to my wife..

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool promo!! Get some more apps in here!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Moar people!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm a batman guy too.
And would love to try rocket pop
1470880615064.jpg

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Rocket popppppp! Used a dmaa pre recently and would love to compare. Hands down the best super hero is the Punisher!!! Bad ass! And you could actually be him in real life ...just saying
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470888663.811781.jpg

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Rocket popppppp! Used a dmaa pre recently and would love to compare. Hands down the best super hero is the Punisher!!! Bad ass! And you could actually be him in real life ...just saying View attachment 138980
They filmed that movie in Tampa and I have driven by places DAILY that they did filming at....its crazy

Such a good/bad underrated movie

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
App bump while representing my favorite Marvel movie supe!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471016387.052373.jpg

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No votes for loke or he-man .... u guys are so 90s .....

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Also on of my favorite
1471016672365.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
although he isn't a superhero, I always liked foghorn leghorn.