Nutraceutical Innovations 11k-test you asked for it, now let's try it!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

11K-TEST 60ml

75mg/mL or 11-Ketotestosterone
What makes 11K-TEST so appealing?
Advanced Delivery System – Alpha Carrier(TM)
Appealing Scent w/ superior absorption
Fast Acting & Highest Dose Available
Nutraceutical Innovations continues to introduce products destined to dominate the sports supplement industry through advanced delivery applications and high quality products which undergo the highest level of testing and trials. We stand behind our products as well as their effectiveness because we’ve tried them, we’ve tested them and we’ve ensured they meet customer demand.
11K-TEST is a potent muscle building and fat loss agent which is enhanced using our Alpha Carrier(TM)

Ideal for cutting, lean bulking, maintaining, all the above!

We are looking for 3 dedicated loggers to give this a full run to jump start your summer shred cycle... Frequent updates along with pics is required and a full review and feedback is to be left afterwards... Video feedback will be greatly rewarded!

Basic rules apply:
Us resident
18+ years of age
Must provide me with unlimited cakes and cookies...

Let's get it guys!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Unlimited cakes and cookies.
Check. Im down to log it. Ive been really wanting to try this one.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You were along for the ride on my first log. And you'll be along for the ride on my Burn log. I would love to log this one for you guys. Ive been impressed with all of your products so far.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Especially with the burn coming up i would love to add this in the cut and get freaking just straight up shredded

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely interested in this and I meet all the requirements. Would use this on a cut and circuit-style training. Have used the oral and had great success, hear the td is superior. Excited to compare.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
good op here-

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Oh h3ll yes! Honestly I've been looking to stock up with plenty of 11-kt. After running several cycles including test solo, I realize that low-t is not the only culprit. I get bloated, lethargic and anxious af! I ran a cycle of 11-oxo and have never felt better. Less anxiety, increased motivation, great sleep and overall a better sense of well being are just a handful of the positive benefits that I've experienced. After stopping slowly but surely I started to feel less motivation, etc. Now I've not yet had any current blood work to support my hypothesis but I know my body well. I'm now looking to try 11-kt to make comparisons. Any help in reducing my cortisol levels is greatly welcomed. Thank you for consideration and good luck to all applicants.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Oh h3ll yes! Honestly I've been looking to stock up with plenty of 11-kt. After running several cycles including test solo, I realize that low-t is not the only culprit. I get bloated, lethargic and anxious af! I ran a cycle of 11-oxo and have never felt better. Less anxiety, increased motivation, great sleep and overall a better sense of well being are just a handful of the positive benefits that I've experienced. After stopping slowly but surely I started to feel less motivation, etc. Now I've not yet had any current blood work to support my hypothesis but I know my body well. I'm now looking to try 11-kt to make comparisons. Any help in reducing my cortisol levels is greatly welcomed. Thank you for consideration and good luck to all applicants.
Solid app

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for logs

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Extra large pizza evening bump!

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
I know a lot of guys are tied up. That may prevent many entries.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You mean not everyone stays home on Saturday nights watching Harry Potter, eating five guys?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
How would this stack with yalls burn extreme.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Throw my name in the ring... I love me some 11-KT

27 Years old
Currently Cutting - down already from 213 to 202lbs. Plan to get to 190 by end of May
Supps Currently using : Alphamine/Baiba

Can provide honest pics/videos and reviews especially in regard to other 11-KT products out there
More well known on another site, but have been around these parts since 09' No stranger to the game ;)

11751797_1593371674261471_1688826434691960045_n.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Throw my name in the ring... I love me some 11-KT

27 Years old
Currently Cutting - down already from 213 to 202lbs. Plan to get to 190 by end of May
Supps Currently using : Alphamine/Baiba

Can provide honest pics/videos and reviews especially in regard to other 11-KT products out there
More well known on another site, but have been around these parts since 09' No stranger to the game ;)

View attachment 135031
hi,

what is the time frame between the 2 pics above?

Jlester379

Jlester379

Awards
I'd love to give this a shot. Been eyeing it up for a while now just haven't had the chance to pull the trigger yet. 37 year old male looking to recomp.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How would this stack with yalls burn extreme.
it stacks extremely well, potent fat burner with a crowd favorite topical... shredness!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
it stacks extremely well, potent fat burner with a crowd favorite topical... shredness!
How does your company feel about logging two products together. I have been chosen to start the burn extreme log.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
throw an app up... we have no problem with the two being logged

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
throw an app up... we have no problem with the two being logged
Sounds good. Guess I'll throw it in here.
So currently sitting at 229 pounds down from 258-260 from November. I have been running a low carb/carb cycling diet amd will be continuing to run. Lifting roughly 4 days a week depending on the week, and cardio 5 to 6 days a week. Was selected to run a log for burn extreme so if chosen for this they will be stacked and ran together. I am in the us and over 18. And since this would be a cutting log not to sure if I can condone sending out cookies and cakes. Lol looking forward to this.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down for this. Never ran a Nutraceutical Innovations product, but had my eyes on you guys. Looking to get cut up for the summer and can provide a detailed log with before and during pictures as well as a comprehensive review at the end. Sitting at around 200 lbs and 5'8.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How does your company feel about logging two products together. I have been chosen to start the burn extreme log.
before and after pics would be insane! just saying

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Appreciate it.. Mecha and 11KT was my all time favorite cycle as far as recomp/fat loss goes/no sides
yes double the transformation bro- great dedication

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to these logs. Hope someone logs this and the alpha together

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
someone like meeeee :wave2:

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to hopeful doing this and burn extreme together

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have done dozens of logs int he past but it has been at least a year i\since my last log. I would love the opportunity to get back in the game with this amazing product. I have heard great things and would love to see what it could do for me going into summer. I am a very detailed logger with training, diet, pics etc. I can also do video reviews on my youtube channel as well as reviews on my blog. whatever the company wants they got it with me :)

Over the past 5 months I have bulked from 155 to 190 at 5'9. My plan with this product would be to not change any supplementation and just add this product to see what I can accomplish with the addition of this product. Supplements would be alphamine during cardio, preworkout, and ergonine intra workout along with BCAAS.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Never used the topical version, that superior to oral?
I've started experimenting with the 11-KT using our new TetraSorb oral delivery tech and mg/mg it seems pretty comparable to the topical! I haven't tried it in a regular gel cap though, so I'm not sure yet if it's the TetraSorb that deserves the credit or if this is just one of those rare non-methyls with good oral efficacy.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would love to try that oral, can't wait for that to be released!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Would love to try that oral, can't wait for that to be released!
I'll see what I can do to make that happen! ;)

Orally and topically, it seems qualitatively similar to Adrenosterone (no big surprise) but perhaps 2-3x more potent. Time will tell if it's as good a cutter, but the lower dose requirements and retention of intrinsic qualities could make this a far more realistic bulking option than Adrenosterone.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man just got excited! Would love 2 try as a cutter with summer here. Live in south florida it is summer already!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Man just got excited! Would love 2 try as a cutter with summer here. Live in south florida it is summer already!
where in s fla

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
You guys should team up some weekend. :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well be back in fla during the summer time, so will let you know

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good, I am off all summer with 3 boys

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When can we expect the winners to be announced??

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess you didn't get the pm, they sent it all my way.

Lol