Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have brought back to life WHITE FLOOD! 2016 Formula

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460386970.601672.jpg

In honor of its release, we have a 2-part promotional to go along with it, this being part 2. This promo will last 3 days​

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460386984.023867.jpg

Part Two

Post an image of something (anything) that you wish was still around/not discontinued. It does not need to be supplement related. Have fun with it.[/CENTER]

10 winners will each receive 1 tub of White Flood.​

Promo ends April 14th, 11:59pm PST
Requirements:
*If you won Part 1, you'll be ineligible to win Part 2*
1) Must be 18 years of age or older
2) Must have over 100 posts
3) Be willing to post a review in the Product Review section
4) Products are not for resale
5) USA Address
6) Must not have any medical issue and not taking any medical or recreational drugs

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
ecto_cooler-600x400.jpg

I think I've had a conversation about this at least once a year since i can remember.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won in part 1, so just playing for fun. Surge is back, which is awesome.

But these are not :(

Attachments

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I couldn't decide, so I just decided to post all three.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460397284.268254.jpg

By the time I was "allowed" to get one, the GameCube was already out. I still wish they had these around. I know you can probably find plenty used. Oh, the memories. Especially Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, and Smash Bros.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460397423.301176.jpg

This was my favorite cereal as a kid.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460397626.178893.jpg

IBE's Epistane. I thought about stocking up when the ban came. Never got around to trying it--almost bought it many, many times though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some amusing entries so far - I remember drinking a 2 liter of this over a weekend once and every bowel movement was ocean blue

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess it came back, in December 2015 but for limited release. And....I missed it
Me too. But I also don't do soda like when I was a kid really so it could have just been a letdown anyway...this way it stays a fond memory lol

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Me too. But I also don't do soda like when I was a kid really so it could have just been a letdown anyway...this way it stays a fond memory lol
I don't really do soda anymore either, but you know what I've been seeing in our town's gas stations lately??

Surge!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't really do soda anymore either, but you know what I've been seeing in our town's gas stations lately??

Surge!!
When I was 10 and a fat kid I remember my favorite meal in the world was a whopper value meal at BK with Surge...I was 200lbs lol, hand to God. It would be another decade before I'd get back to that weight, but I looked a bit different the second time!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10 tubs - holysmokes!

Wish Toyota would bring back the Supra, still a bada$$ car.

Toyota_Supra_tuning_pic.jpg

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't decide, so I just decided to post all three.

View attachment 134036
By the time I was "allowed" to get one, the GameCube was already out. I still wish they had these around. I know you can probably find plenty used. Oh, the memories. Especially Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, and Smash Bros.

View attachment 134038
This was my favorite cereal as a kid.

View attachment 134039
IBE's Epistane. I thought about stocking up when the ban came. Never got around to trying it--almost bought it many, many times though.
Dude goldeneye and zelda took quite a lot of my life when i had one of those N64's

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude goldeneye and zelda took quite a lot of my life when i had one of those N64's
I think that's most of us in our 30's. I don't feel like it was wasted time though. I loved my N64. Time to find one on eBay or get a Raspberry Pi and just download an emulator.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i loved it too. Makes me wish i could play video games but I'm the type of guy that gets hooked lol. My wife already gets on me about how much time I spend in the gym so I cant justify spending more time doing something like that

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I probably spent more time playing goldeneye than doing school work freshman year

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I know i definitely did... Thats probably why i had to repeat it

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol some good throwbacks here. anybody else have any entries? I'm running this until midnight PST tomorrow

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10 tubs - holysmokes!

Wish Toyota would bring back the Supra, still a bada$$ car.

View attachment 134167
YASSSS. Just so pricey to get one and maintain it anymore. Like, they're so dope but it's hard knowing you could just buy a vette and turn it up as much as you like for way less. Which is why I don't have one lol

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
I miss the days when a full tank of gas cost less than $10

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome promo!!!! I don't meet the post count requirement, BUT I am a HUGE fan of 90s nostalgia........so I will have to restrain from too many posts haha

This should get us started:

[video=youtube;fZj_sMgHKbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZj_sMgHKbU[/video]

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome promo!!!! I don't meet the post count requirement, BUT I am a HUGE fan of 90s nostalgia........so I will have to restrain from too many posts haha

This should get us started:

[video=youtube;fZj_sMgHKbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZj_sMgHKbU[/video]
Yeah I remember that one for sure

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aaron.Cole
Rodefeeh
Chzcake01

PM me names/shipping information, guys!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raspberry Lemonade White Flood tastes great and I dare to say the effects of this bad ass pre are better than the previous version. Also stacks great with White Pipes

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my tub, thanks! I'll put together a review after using it some.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have a preference which White Flood in the Product Reviews sections we leave our review under?

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
just got my tub. will post review after a few workouts.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here’s my honest review:

Mixes fine. Raspberry Lemonade tastes amazing. I had a little powder on my hands at first and thought to myself “Ooooh I’m gonna like this!” But then when I mixed it up in the recommended amount of water, it was very watered down. I was like “Where’d that awesome taste go?” So just use less water. I would recommend going with 7-10 oz for a whole scoop to get the full flavor effect. Energy hits pretty hard and quick. Same with the focus and overall feeling of let’s murder some weights. On my way to the gym, I had such tunnel vision that I didn’t notice a big group of people waiting to put their kids on the bus until right before I passed. I was like man this is crazy. I guess the GABA really helps with all of this. The mix of ingredients seems to combine for an even more powerful effect. The 300mg caffeine feels like more to me. I felt the BA tingles about 20 minutes in. So I get to the gym and am loving the feeling that I have. I kill the first few exercises. But then about halfway through my workout it all goes south. That awesome feeling somehow vanishes and I’m just left with an empty feeling with lots of energy. The euphoria is completely gone. With a good PWO, sometimes I barely even listen to my music I’m locked in so much. With WF, I find myself clicking through songs to help bring back that awesome feeling and motivation. I have been on a cut and doing really intense 60-90 minute workouts with a lot of supersets and short rest. WF just doesn’t seem to be able to hang with me for the entire workout. I have a couple PWOs in my stash that have definitely been treating me better for these workouts.

A lot of people seem to be knocking the formula since it is obviously underdosed. I, on the other hand, have no problem with this. I’m sure CL will price WF appropriately and created the formula so that you can stack it with their other products which definitely makes sense from a business point. It’s just another offering that they have to appeal to different people. It has a lot of great ingredients. You may just want more of what is already in there and hopefully the WF price point reflects this.

Performance wise, I think it holds its own for the ingredients you are getting. I never thought to myself “Where are the extra reps I’m supposed to be getting”. I was hitting appropriate rep counts for the weight I was using. Recovery between sets was good. I didn’t notice any pumps although I’m pretty low on carbs for my cut.

I’m gonna have to dock WF significantly for my workout experiences I had each time. Maybe if WF didn’t start out SO good, I wouldn’t have a problem. Besides that, I think it is a decent formula that obviously needs stacking if you are a veteran bodybuilder. 6/10

I really truly appreciate the tub. I’ll probably use it after my cut when my workouts are shorter and less intense where I think it will be more suitable. My workouts this summer won’t be as brutal as I’m going to scale back a little bit and give more time/energy towards my family. Thank you very much!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here’s my honest review:

Mixes fine. Raspberry Lemonade tastes amazing. I had a little powder on my hands at first and thought to myself “Ooooh I’m gonna like this!” But then when I mixed it up in the recommended amount of water, it was very watered down. I was like “Where’d that awesome taste go?” So just use less water. I would recommend going with 7-10 oz for a whole scoop to get the full flavor effect. Energy hits pretty hard and quick. Same with the focus and overall feeling of let’s murder some weights. On my way to the gym, I had such tunnel vision that I didn’t notice a big group of people waiting to put their kids on the bus until right before I passed. I was like man this is crazy. I guess the GABA really helps with all of this. The mix of ingredients seems to combine for an even more powerful effect. The 300mg caffeine feels like more to me. I felt the BA tingles about 20 minutes in. So I get to the gym and am loving the feeling that I have. I kill the first few exercises. But then about halfway through my workout it all goes south. That awesome feeling somehow vanishes and I’m just left with an empty feeling with lots of energy. The euphoria is completely gone. With a good PWO, sometimes I barely even listen to my music I’m locked in so much. With WF, I find myself clicking through songs to help bring back that awesome feeling and motivation. I have been on a cut and doing really intense 60-90 minute workouts with a lot of supersets and short rest. WF just doesn’t seem to be able to hang with me for the entire workout. I have a couple PWOs in my stash that have definitely been treating me better for these workouts.

A lot of people seem to be knocking the formula since it is obviously underdosed. I, on the other hand, have no problem with this. I’m sure CL will price WF appropriately and created the formula so that you can stack it with their other products which definitely makes sense from a business point. It’s just another offering that they have to appeal to different people. It has a lot of great ingredients. You may just want more of what is already in there and hopefully the WF price point reflects this.

Performance wise, I think it holds its own for the ingredients you are getting. I never thought to myself “Where are the extra reps I’m supposed to be getting”. I was hitting appropriate rep counts for the weight I was using. Recovery between sets was good. I didn’t notice any pumps although I’m pretty low on carbs for my cut.

I’m gonna have to dock WF significantly for my workout experiences I had each time. Maybe if WF didn’t start out SO good, I wouldn’t have a problem. Besides that, I think it is a decent formula that obviously needs stacking if you are a veteran bodybuilder. 6/10

I really truly appreciate the tub. I’ll probably use it after my cut when my workouts are shorter and less intense where I think it will be more suitable. My workouts this summer won’t be as brutal as I’m going to scale back a little bit and give more time/energy towards my family. Thank you very much!
Sorry you felt that the rush fell off midway but I'm glad you gave us a lot of detail! I'm surprised you can work out harder and longer while dieting - I can never manage the same volume and endurance in a deficit as I can when I'm eating to gain. If I'm getting fed I can train twice as hard probably.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received mine, it's fruit punch. I wish I would have seen if I could have gotten bubblegum. Anything fruit punch gives me horrible flashbacks to a drunken night back in day lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Received mine, it's fruit punch. I wish I would have seen if I could have gotten bubblegum. Anything fruit punch gives me horrible flashbacks to a drunken night back in day lol
LOL im this way with red bull. Dang irish trashcans

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
I wrote a review in the product review section but don't see it posted.
Here's what I wrote:

Flavor: Raspberry Lemonade

Mixability: 5/5, powder is super fine and mixes instantly, no residue or clumping

Taste: 5/5, the less water you use the better, great taste, perfect balance of tart and sweet

Energy: 4/5, clean energy with no jitters but does not last long, like others have mentioned there's a noticeable drop-off after roughly 35 minutes, before that rest time is reduced, easy to pump out extra reps/sets

Focus: 5/5, tunnel-like focus, gets you in the zone, so dialed-in you don't notice anything else going on around you

Pump: 2/5, slight pump for me, could be a lot better

Total: 21/25= 82%= B

Not sure what the price for this is but it's a solid 2nd tier pre-workout supp. Doesn't compare to top of the line stuff like pre-kaged or conqu3r, but comparable to maxout, c4, etc.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wrote a review in the product review section but don't see it posted.
Here's what I wrote:

Flavor: Raspberry Lemonade

Mixability: 5/5, powder is super fine and mixes instantly, no residue or clumping

Taste: 5/5, the less water you use the better, great taste, perfect balance of tart and sweet

Energy: 4/5, clean energy with no jitters but does not last long, like others have mentioned there's a noticeable drop-off after roughly 35 minutes, before that rest time is reduced, easy to pump out extra reps/sets

Focus: 5/5, tunnel-like focus, gets you in the zone, so dialed-in you don't notice anything else going on around you

Pump: 2/5, slight pump for me, could be a lot better

Total: 21/25= 82%= B

Not sure what the price for this is but it's a solid 2nd tier pre-workout supp. Doesn't compare to top of the line stuff like pre-kaged or conqu3r, but comparable to maxout, c4, etc.
Nice thorough analysis - thank you and glad you enjoyed it!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't find a the page for White flood either so I'll post here.

White Flood -Bubblegum

Flavor and mix: The flavor was right on the money and tasted exactly like bubblegum!! I used about 12oz-16oz of water and that worked out just fine.
Mixes super easy with no leftover residue. I like the clear mix as there are no additions of coloring.

Energy and focus:
The energy is just right for me at 300mg of caffeine and the focus was like the old white flood if I can recall. I guess its that GABA doing that.
So the combo made for a nice mood boosting feeling. BUT as others have stated I did feel the drop off as well halfway though my workout which is unfortunate.

Pump: Has 3g of CM which is at the lower end so I didn't really feel much there.

Overall:

The new bubblegum flavor was a nice treat, don't think any other preworkouts have that flavor out. But I wish that more of the WF V2 formula came back. The halfway drop in energy levels is a turnoff but then again I might have better luck the longer I use it.
Besides the energy and focus you get decent amounts of BA,creatine and betaine. But this seems like it would be better stacked with white pipes, which probably wasn't an accident.

Regardless I did enjoy it and would give it 7.5/10

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review, man. And yeah, we wanted this pre to be able to stack with the rest of our products. White Flood + Purple Wraath would shine :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review, man. And yeah, we wanted this pre to be able to stack with the rest of our products. White Flood + Purple Wraath would shine :)
That's exactly how I use it and it's perfect for me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Need a BB.com BOGO!
That would be great - that's how I actually tried the old White Flood out around 2010, my very first CL product! Buddy and I split a BOGO offer from them. Ahhh the memories...