Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs WHITE FLOOD Logger Thread

In honor of the brand new White Flood stimulant energy preworkout, we are looking for a select group to get free tubs in exchange for logging the product!

Requirements:

Must attest that you dont have any medical issues and you wont be combining this with any other stimulants/sources of caffeine and that you do not take any drugs pharmaceutical or recreational.

1) Must have over 100 posts
2) Open to US residents only
3) Age 18+ only
4) Products not for resale
5) Post a review in the review section after the first workout and update it after your last
6) A log in the Supplement Logs section with at least two updates a week

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i'll throw my app in here . 54 yrs old , will review and set up log on supplement log section. need a great pwo with nos included and this looks great . never used white flood but have seen it on here many time. 5'7" 186ish beginning to shed some fat . currently on cycle of lean bulk 4 weeks in . i'll pm stats if needed . don't like it for public knowledge. thanks

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log this! Have tried a handful of CL products, but yet to try any of your stimmed pre workouts.

I don't have any medical issues and would not combine this with any other stimulants or pharmaceuticals.

I train 5 days a week. 3 heavy and 2 light recovery/rehab days. My work is power and strength focused, with the goal of maximum strength to weight ratio for rock climbing and bouldering (which also plays heavily into my workouts and training).

I've only recently become more active on these boards but am anxious to run a log. And White Flood looks like it'll fit perfectly into my modus operandi!

I'm currently finishing up a strict cut, with plans for a short stim break after. So, unless I started next week and logged it for the last 4 weeks of my cut, I would log and review for the month of June.

I'm very detail oriented and already write down EVERYTHING. So it would just be a matter of transcribing it to AM.

Thanks for the consideration! Good luck to all!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 good apps so far! Let's get some more in here.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good opportunity here, AM!

I'm a huge fan of the new White Rapids (flavor AND profile). This one looks nice, as well!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good opportunity here, AM!

I'm a huge fan of the new White Rapids (flavor AND profile). This one looks nice, as well!
I'm intrigued by the bubblegum flavor. I can't think of ever having a bubblegum flavored supp in my cabinet. Closest would be cotton candy purple wraath and cotton candy focus xt.

Other flavors will be fruit punch annnnnnd brain block. I'll check the third here in a minute lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Brain block would actually be a great name for a flavor lol. Very excited to get my hands on a tub of this new blend!

Bubblegum is a great BCAA flavor actually so I have high expectations for the new Flood.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bubblegum, eh? You telling me CL is coming out with some new Big League Chew-esque pre-workouts? ;) lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude...big league preworkout chew sounds legit! I still have some of dsades thermogum laying around. Same thing pretty much lol

Bump for apps! I'll let this roll the rest of the week

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude...big league preworkout chew sounds legit! I still have some of dsades thermogum laying around. Same thing pretty much lol

Bump for apps! I'll let this roll the rest of the week
Big League Preworkout Chew

Adult softball leagues would go insane

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big League Preworkout Chew

Adult softball leagues would go insane
The way people drink at them they usually do go insane lol - can you imagine a nice stim tossed in w the beer? Like red bull and vodka and turn up the radio hahaha

Guy I worked with tore BOTH menisci playing softball. He was just hammered and his feet zigged while his knees zagged

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Good Stuff here, I've ran White Flood before good promo here.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The way people drink at them they usually do go insane lol - can you imagine a nice stim tossed in w the beer? Like red bull and vodka and turn up the radio hahaha

Guy I worked with tore BOTH menisci playing softball. He was just hammered and his feet zigged while his knees zagged
I suppose the stim/pre-workout BLC product would legitimately take the place of dip. Different kind of buzz, but a buzz nonetheless.

Could be a market to tap into there ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta be some more folks looking to log the new Flood!

CrypticFire

Awards
Always been a big fan of controlled labs. The first workout supplement I ever bought was purple wraath right when it was first released. Was awesome to me at the time for endurance vs working out with no sups at all.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Love Purple Wraath so much. Oh so many years ago, that was my first experience withe beta alanine. The feels! ...and the taste! ...and the energy!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would love to log this an try it out.
Controlled Labs WHITE FLOOD Logger Thread

In honor of the brand new White Flood stimulant energy preworkout, we are looking for a select group to get free tubs in exchange for logging the product!

Requirements:

Must attest that you dont have any medical issues and you wont be combining this with any other stimulants/sources of caffeine and that you do not take any drugs pharmaceutical or recreational.

1) Must have over 100 posts
2) Open to US residents only
3) Age 18+ only
4) Products not for resale
5) Post a review in the review section after the first workout and update it after your last
6) A log in the Supplement Logs section with at least two updates a week
Glad to see this is back.
Love white flood.
I've logged reborn in the past for y'all when you first released it, an when you brought the pineapple flavor out.
the new formula looks interesting

An damn, 300mg caffeine!?!?!?!
image.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sure Count me in...
Glad to hear you're interested in logging!

Always been a big fan of controlled labs. The first workout supplement I ever bought was purple wraath right when it was first released. Was awesome to me at the time for endurance vs working out with no sups at all.
Are you applying to log or just sharing some love? My first was White Flood about 6 years ago - I was so surprised when Lemonade flavor was still purple lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me :banana:

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprised there aren't more apps.

I'd probably try it if I used stims, I'm mostly following to see how the reception is (especially flavor) for when the wife runs out of her pre.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna be logging a pump product here soon so i dont think i should put an app in for this although i would if i wasnt already committed to logging another. I do really want to try it.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a review of another product as well or I would definitely be on this. I thought White Rapids was great and def will be trying this down the road...plus CL was generous enough to hook me up with a HealthIQ recently so letting them share the love a bit more with other lucky members.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah thoughts on controlled labs is a legit, honest, perfect supplement company. Have used most of their products and always delivered.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm Game, I've never ran this.. I have used White Pipes and loved it.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image.jpeg

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I would love to log and review this new version! The old version was awesome and it was my go to pre for quite a while!

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried anything from CL. I'm a bit picky in preworkouts, I could take 2 scoops of C4 and go to sleep. The formula looks good though and if you've seen my cycle log, I'm overly thorough. Would love to help contribute here.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chefbo
CellWarrior
brofessorx

PM names and shipping info please! In the subject, please write "logger" so I don't get this mixed up with the promo's lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
chefbo
CellWarrior
brofessorx

PM names and shipping info please! In the subject, please write "logger" so I don't get this mixed up with the promo's lol
Awesome! :banana:

Can't wait to run the newest WF!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for everyone who applied - make sure to check out our other promos and threads for more goodies!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just found out I'm not able to log this as I am in pct and using other products besides white flood.
I read the requirements, but must have had a brain fart under the rx drug part an thought they meant like heart medicine, Xanax or percaset (sp) an such, and not serms,sarms,ai's.
My bad.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just found out I'm not able to log this as I am in pct and using other products besides white flood.
I read the requirements, but must have had a brain fart under the rx drug part an thought they meant like heart medicine, Xanax or percaset (sp) an such, and not serms,sarms,ai's.
My bad.
Pm'd you

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it! :thumbsup:

Looks like I'll just start a little later than others. The epicness is back on .

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You guys have always been one of my favorite companies out there. If I wasn't so busy I would totally throw my hat in the ring.

Been looking for a new pre-workout that I haven't used for a while, with that profile I think I found it :)