WHO WANTS TO GET ALPHA! Nutraceutical Innovations EpiAlpha loggers needed...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lets start things off with the welcoming of Nutraceutical Innovations to the forums by getting a few logs of EpiAlpha going...

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 120

Androsterone 50mg

5a-Androstan-3a-ol-17-one (Androsterone)

Potent Androgen and Pheromone

Androsterone retains about 15% of Testosterone's androgenicity, so while it is somewhat similar to Epiandrosterone in structure, it is considerably more virilizing qualitatively. It's decidedly more potent quantitatively as well, and this makes it an excellent pre-workout or pre-competition addition to enhance alpha attitude and competitive aggression. This sensation is commonly referred to as feeling "on" and Androsterone delivers it. It is one of the best prohormones online.

Androsterone blood levels and ratios are also a prominent marker for sexual preference, with high Androsterone levels corresponding to a stronger desire for women. Men with high Androsterone levels are also perceived more positively by women, who tend to view them as trusted alpha types.

There are several Androsterone derived steroid esters available on the market today, usually labeled erroneously as "DHEA" with a number next to it, but don't be fooled. None of them share the potency or benefit of real Androsterone.

Nutraceutical Innovations utilizes the TetraSorb Delivery system which is proven to ultra enhance ingredients and effectively deliver them to the bloodstream. What exactly does this mean? To make it simple, EpiAlpha not only absorbs at a much higher rate, but it also requires a lower dose!

applicant rules:
18 years of age
US resident
solo usage outside of staples

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
NutraTeam
NutraChem

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
applicant rules:
18 years of age: check ...by a couple of decades...lol

US resident: check...

Solo usage outside of staples:
I'm ready and waiting.. I was going to run something similar, but I would rather run a superior product that utilizes the TetraSorb Delivery system.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
applicant rules:
18 years of age: check ...by a couple of decades...lol

US resident: check...

Solo usage outside of staples:
I'm ready and waiting.. I was going to run something similar, but I would rather run a superior product that utilizes the TetraSorb Delivery system.
Thanks for the app

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Count me in! Been dying to try something like this. Upcoming birthday has me motivated. :)

Dallas, TX

No issues with posting pics or updating 3-4 times a week.

Have done several logs on AM & I'm ready to work!

This was on my birthday last year. Not sure I can get that lean again, so I might as well get bigger & stronger!!! :D
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458158406.816297.jpg

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Haven't logged In awhile so I'll toss in. Gained some fat this winter and wouldn't mind hoppin on somethin new.

Currently just bcaa, whey, and some bronkaid if feeling tired after work.

Chicago, IL

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i've never tried any of the andros but have been looking at them a lot lately. Curious about them, gonna think it over about putting in an app

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i've never tried any of the andros but have been looking at them a lot lately. Curious about them, gonna think it over about putting in an app
You wouldn't be disappointed... Andros have been underrated for some time, thanks for checking out the thread...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Post workout meal bump!

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Where's all the apps? I can't believe more people haven't applied..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
a lot of great promos going on at the moment...

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
a lot of great promos going on at the moment...
If you don't get enough applicants,
Just send me any leftover promo stock for safekeeping....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'll be running this along with you guys... Just got my bottle in...

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Any more takers?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
All addy's have been received... Very excited to get the logs started!
Please post in here once received and links to logs...
Thanks everyone

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Got mine today!

Awesome! Link the log when you get started...

The all day fullness started to kick in at the end of week 1 @ 4 caps daily in divided doses...