Arnold Classic Sale: 50% Off Site Wide at Alpha Gainz

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Save 50% Site Wide at AlphaGainz.com using coupon code AG50

This is a great chance to stock up and save on all our products!

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Save 50% Site Wide at AlphaGainz.com using coupon code AG50

This is a great chance to stock up and save on all our products!

YO I'm SOOO DOWN FOR THIS!!!! What's your recommendation for the TD DHEA?
I'm running a Epistane/1test cycle, and I heard that DHEA is great for fighting the lethargy on this type of cycle.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
YO I'm SOOO DOWN FOR THIS!!!! What's your recommendation for the TD DHEA?
I'm running a Epistane/1test cycle, and I heard that DHEA is great for fighting the lethargy on this type of cycle.
I would think 75-125mg would be a good dose per day (that's .75ml to 1.25ml per day. So, 2 bottles should have you well covered for your run

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphagainz busting out the killer deals!

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
I would think 75-125mg would be a good dose per day (that's .75ml to 1.25ml per day. So, 2 bottles should have you well covered for your run
ordered 4 bottles hahaha.
Do you consider the dhea to be better as a test base to combat lethargy than some of your other TDs, or is that going to be the best on cycle base?

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
ordered 4 bottles hahaha.
Do you consider the dhea to be better as a test base to combat lethargy than some of your other TDs, or is that going to be the best on cycle base?
It's slightly a matter of preference. DHEA is definitely cost effective and does a good job!

4-Andro TD (4-DHEA) is becoming more popular because it doesn't have as high an affinity to converting to estrogen that DHEA does. (what we call DHEA is actually 5-DHEA) But, 4-Andro is a bit more expensive and requires a higher dose to be effective.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
It's slightly a matter of preference. DHEA is definitely cost effective and does a good job!

4-Andro TD (4-DHEA) is becoming more popular because it doesn't have as high an affinity to converting to estrogen that DHEA does. (what we call DHEA is actually 5-DHEA) But, 4-Andro is a bit more expensive and requires a higher dose to be effective.
Well since both Havoc and the Nano 1testosterone are dry PH/Designers, I think that should keep the estrogen conversion down for the duration right? Or should I be concerned about it??
I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the 4-Andro for my next wet cycle.

Also, thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I appreciate it.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
one of the best things about the transdermal application...endless dosage tweaking :)

you can really fine tune your dose with the DHEA!

Just for sake of discussion...since you asked. The Havoc and 1-t are dry compounds, but they do not have any conversion to DHT...DHT is a hormone that can compete with estrogen at the receptor...some people think of it as a mild AI (not that it's an accurate depiction of what's happening). So, while these do not aromatize, they do not offer any further mechanism to keep estrogen conversion down.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
one of the best things about the transdermal application...endless dosage tweaking :)

you can really fine tune your dose with the DHEA!

Just for sake of discussion...since you asked. The Havoc and 1-t are dry compounds, but they do not have any conversion to DHT...DHT is a hormone that can compete with estrogen at the receptor...some people think of it as a mild AI (not that it's an accurate depiction of what's happening). So, while these do not aromatize, they do not offer any further mechanism to keep estrogen conversion down.
SO out of curiosity, why does Havoc help me with my gyno leftover from a previous cycle, and would I theoretically need an AI On cycle to combat unwanted Estrogen from the DHEA?
I've got Anastrazole, Exem, and maybe some leftover Letro as well if it comes down to it..
I don't want to dry out my joints too too much tho.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Havoc will not help with Gyno. The idea behind it, was that because havoc was 5a reduced that it would convert to DHT and compete at the estrogen receptor...not the case.

I would keep the DHEA dose moderate, and I would not use potent AI's while on. If you start to get puffy, don't freak out, but I would also consider something like epiandro. We're out of stock on the Alpha Stano, but some of our retailers still have some left...this would be a good option to add if you feel like you need it. The compound in Alpha Stano has a high conversion to DHT and should help keep things dry, add a bit to libido and aggression too.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW, good excuse to stock up on some goodies! That 4-andro TD price looks pretty

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
WOW, good excuse to stock up on some goodies! That 4-andro TD price looks pretty
Yes, you'll not see another chance to stock up at that price again!

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
last day to stickup on this sale!