Who Wants to get Jack'd Up (2 Loggers)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The wonderful folks at Mind and Muscle are coming at you with another great logging opportunity

Are you looking for a PWO that still had DMAA in it? Well look no further....

View attachment 126334 View attachment 126333

Jack’d Up is a powerful pre-workout containing DMAA. Many companies in the industry shied away from DMAA, but not Hi-Tech. They continue to give consumers what they want. DMAA is unparalleled in its ability to provide energy, focus, and drive. On top of DMAA, Jack’d up also contains caffeine which is a potent fat burner that provides energy that has an effect all day. It keeps energy levels and focus heightened to allow for a better training sessions. Beta Alanine is another key ingredient in Hi-Tech Jack’d Up.

Beta Alanine helps stave off fatigue so you can dig deeper into your gas tank and take your muscles closer to complete failure. By having this ability to work at a high level for an extended period of time and take your muscles to the edge, you accelerate muscle growth and keep a leaner physique.

How do I apply you ask....

**** Post a pic of the ideal body you would love to have******
* Which Flavor you would like to try
* US based address
* Over 100 posts
* Links to previous logs
* Willing to log 3+ times a year

Let's have some fun and see some great pics!!

Attachments

Last edited:
nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Great freaking opportunity here from Mind and Muscle guys. Just one correction double s it should say willing to log 3 times a week. Otherwise some might actually take it as updating 3 times a year.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking to try this myself at some point in the future (been a while since I've used 1,3) -- heard good things, so I suggest entering, guys!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great freaking opportunity here from Mind and Muscle guys. Just one correction double s it should say willing to log 3 times a week. Otherwise some might actually take it as updating 3 times a year.
Thank you for catching this, correction 3x a week

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am logging another PWO. Otherwise I would be all over this. Love DMAA. In for support only!!!

rmartinez210

Awards
New so short on posts. But I wanna give this a go. Had the original jack3d and loved the product. I would be ablw to post everyday. Trying to break my PR's. 21 year's old and weight 192 at 12%bf. Whatever it takes I'll make sure this product is gonna be effective. I do 2 a day and train 6 days a week mix between power and bodybuilding.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great apps so far...keep them coming

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Using this product now. Love the stim and pump. The label says 3 scoops, but 2 is enough.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Would love to try it out! I'm back in the gym after an Injury and am getting back on track. 190lbs 9% body fat and would happily log as much as needed :)

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I also don't have an ideal "body" pic. I just want to be the best me that is physically possible

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where's all the stim addicts?

Balthazar

Awards
I'm 29 years old, 6 ft 2 205 lbs. I predominantly do olympic lifting but can definitely appreciate the aid of pwo for the added focus it takes to improve at these really technical lifts. I used the original Jack3d quite a bit and can say that the non dmaa pwo don't really compare. I've lifted on and off for quite awhile training for sports but took a very long 5 year hiatus and have only been back at it for about 6 months now but am making steady progress. Right now I'm doing an o lift specific program but want to go up in weight class and am planning on doing an olift powerbuilding hybrid program soon.

Best lifts:
205 snatch
185 hang snatch
235 clean and jerk
235 power clean
230x5 front squat

Here's a pic of an o lifter that I think has the best physique, Dimitri Klokov
1.jpg

Here's the link to my log on here, I currently post workouts 5 to 6 times a week
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/274039-trying-get-serious.html

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
PLEASE be aware this is not a little boys or girls preworkout.
1000% Don't abuse this beast. It will reck your life. Not to be taken lightly

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This has thebigt written all over it. Get in here man.
tbh I have 2 logs going already. a ANABOLIC TRINITY @ SNS-JOINT SUPPORT LOG. I don't think a pre-workout would skew results of either, but just wanted to be upfront with that!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will start picking later today. Last minute apps?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tbh I have 2 logs going already. a ANABOLIC TRINITY @ SNS-JOINT SUPPORT LOG. I don't think a pre-workout would skew results of either, but just wanted to be upfront with that!!!

consider this a app...if you choose to accept it.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm 29 years old, 6 ft 2 205 lbs. I predominantly do olympic lifting but can definitely appreciate the aid of pwo for the added focus it takes to improve at these really technical lifts. I used the original Jack3d quite a bit and can say that the non dmaa pwo don't really compare. I've lifted on and off for quite awhile training for sports but took a very long 5 year hiatus and have only been back at it for about 6 months now but am making steady progress. Right now I'm doing an o lift specific program but want to go up in weight class and am planning on doing an olift powerbuilding hybrid program soon.

Best lifts:
205 snatch
185 hang snatch
235 clean and jerk
235 power clean
230x5 front squat

View attachment 126424

Here's the link to my log on here, I currently post workouts 5 to 6 times a week
Pm me your info and flavor of choice. Thank you for looking at the requirements and posting a great pic

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Best lifts:
205 snatch
185 hang snatch
235 clean and jerk
235 power clean
230x5 front squat

View attachment 126424

congrats!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any more applications? Great way to start December

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Would have loved to log this sponsored, but I guess I'll just buy some instead. I think my local outlet carries this product.