Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And free shipping for those of us with DD214's?

��
lol...I was gonna ask for 20% off!!!

it is our day after all!!!!:usa:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright, alright. 65% off, free shipping, a free 30-day supply of your favorite PWO and 6 months of paid gym membership. Happy Veterans Day, guys!
Some people don't like to use the same preWO consistently, or they go through it faster than one tub in a month. Better get 2 different tubs of preWO to be safe

Thank you, fellas. I have zero control over the sales obviously, but just wanted to say I'm grateful.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some people don't like to use the same preWO consistently, or they go through it faster than one tub in a month. Better get 2 different tubs of preWO to be safe

Thank you, fellas. I have zero control over the sales obviously, but just wanted to say I'm grateful.
we are used to it...many companies give lip service to veterans, but few actually do special things just for veterans....I am 57 and I can only remember 1 time getting veterans day off with pay, while banks and government are full of non-veterans who get every veterans day off with pay.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
we are used to it...many companies give lip service to veterans, but few actually do special things just for veterans....I am 57 and I can only remember 1 time getting veterans day off with pay, while banks and government are full of non-veterans who get every veterans day off with pay.
Sad but I believe it