DIESELADE - Naturally flavored and sweetened BCAAs coming soon!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DIESELADE BCAA's | 100% no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners | dissolves instantly | no equal | sneak peak​

Been working to get this right for over a year now. Refused to do an artificially sweetened BCAA product, but BCAAs are the worse tasting thing on earth so companies have to use heavy doses of artificial flavors or sweeteners. #gamechanger

Got a lot of heat coming soon for 2016.....​

29 Jan 2016 update: Link to AM reviews for DIESELADE:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/277350-dieselade-natural-bcaas.html

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Your bcaa's mixing like this...and do not contain Acesulfame potassium, Sucralose, artificial flavors and artificial colors? Prob not. Nevermind the fact you get 8g of BCAAs per serving. Not 5-8g of some "amino blend" that prob contains 2.5g of BCAAs.

DEC 2015

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your bcaa's mixing like this...and do not contain Acesulfame potassium, Sucralose, artificial flavors and artificial colors? Prob not. Nevermind the fact you get 8g of BCAAs per serving. Not 5-8g of some "amino blend" that prob contains 2.5g of BCAAs.

DEC 2015
HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET IT TO DISSOLVE LIKE THAT?

I usually have to mix bcaa's up the night before and stick in fridge over night to make sure all floaters are dissolved!!!!!

CarneyFolk

CarneyFolk

Awards
All bulk powder BCAA's with out fillers or artificial sweeteners do that. I mix 10g in 32oz of water that I sip intra workout. And it takes 2mins for the foam to go away and then I get to drink extremely bitter water all workout.

Currently I pay $35 shipped to my door for 1kg. Including the 5g 45mins pwo I use that's 52 cents a day.

What does your price point look like?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

I usually have to mix bcaa's up the night before and stick in fridge over night to make sure all floaters are dissolved!!!!!
6 shakes. Mixed it in ice water also.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
All bulk powder BCAA's with out fillers or artificial sweeteners do that. I mix 10g in 32oz of water that I sip intra workout. And it takes 2mins for the foam to go away and then I get to drink extremely bitter water all workout.

Currently I pay $35 shipped to my door for 1kg. Including the 5g 45mins pwo I use that's 52 cents a day.

What does your price point look like?
I dont sell bulk bcaas. This is a performance product and contains other performance enhancing ingedients. Also less than .5% of the ppl on earth can stomach the taste of bulk bcaas. Like drinking arginine hcl.

This is 30 servings just under $30. Compared to artificially flavored bcaa products at their bcaa dosage their product would be $41 for 240g of bcaas.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
and you got the taste fixed without fillers or artificial sweeteners?
Yep...only took literally 11 months and working with 4 food chemist but I wasnt making an artificially sweeten on. I rem when Xtend came out i was happy bc I knew it would help me, training natural and being lactose intolerant...I ordered 2 big ass lemonade containers and for someone like me who gets next to no sugary food and drinks or as-k i couldnt drink it. It takes so much artificial flavors and sweeteners to flavor bcaas you would be grossed out. Well not really bc this is AM but with people drinking bcaas all day its not good (i dnt feel) to drink them artifically flavord. I treat protein powder and bcaas like food.

Would you eat or drink artificially flavored chicken and vegetables? I did some sick artificially flavored bcaas months ago but I decided if I cant do them naturally I wont put one out at all. I also didnt want to stop there. It had to provide a large amount of BCAAs per serving 8g is much higher than other BCAA products. Most only give you 30 servs 10g of some "blend" or 5g bcaa. To me a BCAA blend w other aminos means like 20% bcaas. Get Diesel quality added for free. Haha

CarneyFolk

CarneyFolk

Awards
Also last time I ordered bulk bcaas they disolved like laundry detergent flakes or something. Tasted like it also
I understand your disdain for the bitter taste of BCAAs. However, this statement concerns me because now I'm curious where your sourcing the major component of your product?

That's a poor statement to make when marketing a new product that contains the same ingredients your bad mouthing.

I'm actually your target market because if I'm willing to deal with the bitter taste of unflavored pure bulk BCAAs in my water, that should tell you I either don't like dyes, artificial sweeteners or both. So taking pot shots at me and making negative comments are probably not the best PR moves.

Thank you for answering my question regarding price. When do you expect to have it ready for sale?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep...only took literally 11 months and working with 4 food chemist but I wasnt making an artificially sweeten on. I rem when Xtend came out i was happy bc I knew it would help me, training natural and being lactose intolerant...I ordered 2 big ass lemonade containers and for someone like me who gets next to no sugary food and drinks or as-k i couldnt drink it. It takes so much artificial flavors and sweeteners to flavor bcaas you would be grossed out. Well not really bc this is AM but with people drinking bcaas all day its not good (i dnt feel) to drink them artifically flavord. I treat protein powder and bcaas like food.

Would you eat or drink artificially flavored chicken and vegetables? I did some sick artificially flavored bcaas months ago but I decided if I cant do them naturally I wont put one out at all. I also didnt want to stop there. It had to provide a large amount of BCAAs per serving 8g is much higher than other BCAA products. Most only give you 30 servs 10g of some "blend" or 5g bcaa. To me a BCAA blend w other aminos means like 20% bcaas. Get Diesel quality added for free. Haha
this is going on my to try list, for sure!!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It probably sat for a little bit before the picture was taken. If you let some BCAA products sit for a few minutes, they look like that. Others need more time.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
none atm.
Well they have grown to be big deal in sports supplementation right now. Im not sure if many AM ppl use BCAAs traditionally suplements in this community is whey, hormone manipulation, next new ingredient. Imma be a huge user of them when this is down. I get the employee discount

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well they have grown to be big deal in sports supplementation right now. Im not sure if many AM ppl use BCAAs traditionally suplements in this community is whey, hormone manipulation, next new ingredient. Imma be a huge user of them when this is down. I get the employee discount
lol...I be you do!!!

I think bcaa's might be more popular here at AM than you think....I will definitely try it out when it hits fefifo.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
lol...I be you do!!!

I think bcaa's might be more popular here at AM than you think....I will definitely try it out when it hits fefifo.
Cool. Yeah prob i havent followed them bc I cant stomach the as-k ones. Will allow me to not panic to get food post workout. Need that Leucine.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am very excited about this I use BCAA everyday, I use unflavored FinaFlex Muscle Fiber before bed and mix it with a flavored BCAA, I hope it taste as good as the Strawberry/Melon NOS Ether !!

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
I'm in! Sick of drinking poison.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel any update on this ??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel any update on this ??
Im thinking late Dec early Jan maybe. Got some stuff in front of it like the new Sunami which will be here Monday. Dieselade is on the way and believe me, I switched to 5am workouts a week ago so im anticipating its release also. Cant stomach the bcaas out now.

Edit: I just remembered I was told Dec 18th....but when my manufacturer says a day....I have to add 2 weeks to it.

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Great news !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess I will get my Yohimbe from my JP8x Hardcore. Great news !!

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Looking like Dec 21st to Dec 26th. Putting Sunami back up also in the next day. This new Sunami is yohimbe free and legal worldwide.
Nice. I didn't have a great experience with yohimbe.

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Interested

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a Christmas Miracle !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DIESELADE Cherry Limeade release date: 18/19 or 20 Jan 2015 #getdiesel

I'll post sup facts next week.
so many things for me to spend money on...thanks, chuck!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think that should read 2016

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BCAA ........................ I am excited !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will be running a 10% off coupon for a few days soon!

DIESELADE_cherrylimeade_side.gif

http://www.fefifo.com/DIESELADE--Naturally-flavored-BCAA_p_178661.html

*This is not meant to replace your bulk BCAAs....this is to an option if you purchase flavored BCAA products.

Short info:

FINALLY!
GET DIESEL Natural BCAAs​

After literally over a year of formula development and flavor testing, GET DIESEL has created DIESELSELADE: The best tasting, all natural, BCAA product in existence.

What are BCAAs and why take them? BCAAs increase protein synthesis (the rate you build muscle) and have become popular for their lean muscle preserving effects during cardio and weight training. BCAAs have been shown to increase the fat burning process.
Why DIESELADE? There are two main problems with traditional BCAAs. One, they typically do not dissolve in water. DIESELADE however is made using ultra-premium, highly soluble BCAAs that dissolve completely with a few shakes in a shaker bottle. The 2nd problem with BCAAs is they taste HORRIBLE! Think of chewing aspirin and washing it down with Aloe Vera juice! For this reason companies have to use heavy doses of artificial flavors and sweeteners such as Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K). In addition to that, they are heavily colored with artificial colors. This is why most BCAA products taste like melted candy with extra sugar.

DIESELADE contains no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. In addition to that, DIESELADE has one of highest amounts of BCAAs per serving (30 servings per container) at 8g. You also get electrolytes, and ATP energy promoters such as D-Ribose and Magnesium Malate. Not only is this the hands down best BCAA product you can purchase (performance wise), it is one of the maybe only three natural BCAA products available and is definitely the best tasting natural BCAA product on earth!

More information can be found at at getdiesel.com

Chuck Diesel, MBA
founder GET DIESEL NUTRITION

4 page research blabla write up coming soon to getdiesel.com

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to try me some DIESELADE!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
this all looks good ! iam going to comb over the site !

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE....DIESELADE should be shipping to me today (insert dancing dude emoji)

Once I confirm I will put it up for sale, use "AM10" for 10% off until end of the month. Also check my retailers list for it as soon
as tomorrow eve.

http://www.getdiesel.com/#!order-now/c8e5

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE....DIESELADE should be shipping to me today (insert dancing dude emoji)

Once I confirm I will put it up for sale, use "AM10" for 10% off until end of the month. Also check my retailers list for it as soon
as tomorrow eve.

http://www.getdiesel.com/#!order-now/c8e5
:dance:you must have really lit a fire under their as$ to get them to ship on a holiday!!!