SALES are UP from CHAOS AND PAIN!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to let you guys know we are having a flash sale over on our amazon store. Hypnos, Aggro and ferox are all at a discount right now so go on over to amazon and search up some chaos and pain. The flash sale last for 2 days only.

If that doesn't float your boat we still are leaving the " scream" discount code up for 25% off FROM HALLOWEEN and Buy 2 get 1 on Inferno AMPed, ALPHA PCT and Legendary!!.....over at Chaos and Pain

I just thought you guys should know. Also a little tease here....something is coming soon. Very soon.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, if only I waited! Could have bought ferox for cheaper and with prime it would have been here sooner!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone here apparently think Amazon only sells bunk products. I don't understand it though. Amazon is pretty awesome and I've only had a problem once and it wasn't with fake products. Filed a claim and got my money back within days.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone here apparently think Amazon only sells bunk products. I don't understand it though. Amazon is pretty awesome and I've only had a problem once and it wasn't with fake products. Filed a claim and got my money back within days.
Ya they're dope, I get my refund before I even send the product back since I've been a prime member for a long time

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love amazon. EBay is the one I'm weary about

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a side note, Aggro is cheaper on your website than Amazon.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a side note, Aggro is cheaper on your website than Amazon.
I'm not the one who does the sales. I'm just letting the people know!

Sales are up for at least 2 more days.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo ferox is the best pre I've had, just tried it for the first time today and hnnnngggg perfect balance of energy, noots and pump

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not the one who does the sales. I'm just letting the people know!

Sales are up for at least 2 more days.
I guess I was just confused because I anticipated the Amazon prices to beat out the store prices. Plus if you combined the 25% Halloween coupon the Amazon prices stood no chance.

But maybe my Amazon prices were higher for whatever reason.

And agreed with above poster. Ferox is a solid product. One of my fav PWO