AGEFORCE NEEDS A "DIRTY DOZEN" LOGGERS

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The powers at AgeForce have decided to spread the love by looking for 12 more people to LOG our newest patch HGH MAXIMIZE. This patch is a game changer in HGH supplements.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444002285.658627.jpg

HGH Maximize: HGH Secretagogue, Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue, HGH Secretagogue Supplements

We want 12 honest people who want to run a good log with an awesome new product. 1.You must not be running anything else while running MAXIMIZE.
2.You must post 3 times per week.
If you have other commitments,don't bother applying.
If you are just looking for free products,don't bother applying.
If you are going to start a log for 1-2 weeks then come up with a crazy excuse or just fade away,don't bother applying.

Post up your stats.
Post up your workout experience.
Post up what type of workout you plan on using.
Any other experience with HGH is a plus.

This is for a 60 day supply of HGH MAXIMIZE.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Can we use things like pwo and aminos?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm all over this. I've always wanted to try hgh. Here's my stats
27 5'9 185lbs
Lifting for almost 10 years now.
Lift 5-6 days a week. Changing my routine to a split style. Previously doing 5x5 strong lifts.

Would love to log.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Im 41,5ft 10 190 lbs
Training for about 2 years
I train every day maybe a day off on holidays.
I go heavy on all workouts
I do
Arms
Legs
Shoulders,back
Chest
Abs daily
Stopped cardio couldnt keep on weight
Been eyeballing these patches for awhile.
Mainly wanting to log for the age reduction and recovery benefits I've heard of.
Never used any hgh or any patches for anything.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I'm in if I'm eligible

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can we use things like pwo and aminos?
Try to Stick to foods so you can give it a honest review. Again supplements are to supplement your diet。

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I would run this with a cut I'm on.
Been working out for 20+ years
Used several hgh products including mkultra
Can log 3 times a week for the duration.
40 years old 5'9" 205

deedeez

deedeez

Awards
6ft2 205lbs 48yrs old
lifting for 25yrs
currently on rest and recovery
will be starting a new workout schedule if and when product arrives 4days a week chest/shoulder/back/legs with arms using 6x6 for most of my exercises. Aiming to add a solid 5-10 lbs this fall...help me HGH Max :deal:

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I guess the only way you're going to know for sure if this product works, is through blood work before and after.

Shouldn't that be a stipulation for logging?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I guess the only way you're going to know for sure if this product works, is through blood work before and after.

Shouldn't that be a stipulation for logging?
That would be great. Pretty tough to make people get bw twice though. Time and money issues affect us all. If anyone is willing, many of the skeptics would be silent after the fact.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 41,5ft 10 190 lbs
Training for about 2 years
I train every day maybe a day off on holidays.
I go heavy on all workouts
I do
Arms
Legs
Shoulders,back
Chest
Abs daily
Stopped cardio couldnt keep on weight
Been eyeballing these patches for awhile.
Bro. You're logging for both us and CL right now. Not to bust balls but check out the requirements for this promo.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Bro. You're logging for both us and CL right now. Not to bust balls but check out the requirements for this promo.
Yes this is true,but I'll be done with those logs in a couple of weeks.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Good promo. And a dozen loggers wow!!! Get in on this guys.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The powers at AgeForce have decided to spread the love by looking for 12 more people to LOG our newest patch HGH MAXIMIZE. This patch is a game changer in HGH supplements.
View attachment 124594

HGH Maximize: HGH Secretagogue, Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue, HGH Secretagogue Supplements

We want 12 honest people who want to run a good log with an awesome new product. 1.You must not be running anything else while running MAXIMIZE.
2.You must post 3 times per week.
If you have other commitments,don't bother applying.
If you are just looking for free products,don't bother applying.
If you are going to start a log for 1-2 weeks then come up with a crazy excuse or just fade away,don't bother applying.

Post up your stats.
Post up your workout experience.
Post up what type of workout you plan on using.
Any other experience with HGH is a plus.

This is for a 60 day supply of HGH MAXIMIZE.
#1 no i am not using any other supplements.
#2 can and some more.

Stats: Age 19
height 5foot10
Weight 205
bench 315x2
Squat 405x2
deadlift 555x1
body fat not sure but i guessing am around 18ish

Workout experience: almost 7 years

Workout type: I am only lifting twice a week right now because i am in the middle football season. However when i do train its powerbuilding (heavy on main lifts then volume on support lifts.) upper body one day lower body the other.

Any other HGH experience: No.

Other reasons to pick me: I am in football right now. So i can show how this will do on the recover aspects of it. I can also show the recover aspects because I have really bad shoulders from football. In the right shoulder i have a partial torn labrum. In the left i had a second degree AC joint separation, which caused some nerve damage. As well I can show whether it helps me maintain my strength.

sbostian

Awards
Over 65 and beginning to work out. Count me in.

Lonerider

Awards
Weight 195
Height: 5'10"

I've been training consistently for 3& 1/2 years. I train 5 to 6 times a week. I'm currently about 14 to 15 percent body fat just coming out of an right week bulk going from 173 to 195 ,planning on leaning out slightly while maintaining my size for the next month then bulking again to for eight weeks or until i reach about 210, 215. I train using supersets and progressive overload, so I can definitively speak to recovery aspects of the product because I train hard and my body feels it. I eat between 4&6 times a day with at least half my meals coming from while food source. I can log steady three times a week and I can give you completely unbiased opinion because I have never taken hgh before and I'm not taking any other supplements besides creatine. Thank you for this opportunity to try a product from company I've heard a lot of great things about.

oddryoga

Awards
I am all in on this one.

I am 31 years old.
Training for the last 4 years. Prior to this my training was water polo athlete and I did not do any weight lifting.
I am finished up my high volume workout regiment soon and will switch over to the 5x5 method.
I did do HGH Pro by AI nutrition about a year ago.

When do we get started?

pureice739

Awards
Very interesting, would love to give it a try and log the product.

29 years old, been training for around 10 years. Been cycling on and off but haven't juiced in the past 4 years, im 200lbs around 12% bf 5,9". Never done any hgh products in the past. I would log the product properly, thanks for considering me.

I train high volume mostly, 4 days a week. Only supplements I take is creatine, bcaa, beta alanine, multi-vitamins. That's it.

BigDaddyG

Awards
52 years old
6' 1" 205 lbs.
Training for approx. 30 years
I train total body 3 times per week varying reps and weights.
HIIT cardio twice a week.
I have used Ageforce HGH PowerPatch and other Ageforce products in the past.
I would love to compare HGH MAXIMIZE to the HGH PowerPatch Product.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
35 years of age!
1.85 meters
108 kg
20/24 % bf

training for about 2 years. At first just to recover from back injury !

Not using anything atm. Have things on storage :)

Hit the gym 6 times a week at most. Lifting heavy cardio about 1 hour a week or two maybe,.

I try to lose fat and build muscle, dont we all..
I run a 3 split program Chest/back/legs 3 days in a row then a rest day.. Then start all over.

I have used mk-667 if it helps.

Im on this board every day :)

PDG

PDG

Awards
34yrs of age
About 5 yrs exp under my belt
5 day workout routine
Legs twice ( focus on quads 1 day, Hams 2nd day)
Back/bi
Chest/tri
Shoulders /cardio.
Going to attempt clean bulk.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you just throw up your name and height/weight and say me me me, you will not be considered. Read the protocol and lay it out just like the majority of these guys are doing. If you can't apply correctly, I dont want you logging.
Now lets see some more apps AM!!!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established

I'm am a 33 year old female. Been lifting for 8 years. I'm 5'1 and smack dab in the middle of my cut. Dropped 7lbs since mid August so far. Max squat is at 125lbs right now. Deadlifts are much lighter as my form was terrible. I'm an avid user of the fat loss patch and would love to log the hgh patch to see how it helps with my cut and strength. Current supplements are fatburner, finishing up stimul8 as a preworkout and my normal vitamins! Thanks for the opportunity!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Open to Canadians?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
If you can meet the criteria,then put your app in dude!
I wrote one. And editet. Dont wanna come off a dumbass... Hope i got everything in there. :) hehehe.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Great!!

38 years old
Training almost 18 years
5'9" and 187lbs
Finishing up a recomp which had me drop about 5% body fat yet keep my weight the same; so it yielded a good amount of muscle mass as well.
Body Fat is just under 20% at this point

I try to post every day as a supplement and workout log.
I am running a high volume workout right now (John Meadows' programming) training 4 days on, one day off rotation (Chest/Shoulders, Legs, Back, Arms, Rest and repeat)

I have not used HGH products in the past nor any patches. I would be very interested in seeing how the product performs for me.

Currently I am finishing up an 8 week run of Carderine, LGD and AlphaStano and will be done before starting this product should I be picked. I am also finishing up a log this week for FinaFlex Stimul8 caps.

I would love the opportunity to give my honest opinion of your product!

Thanks for your consideration.
clown

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this looks interesting...but no way could I go 6 weeks with no pre's or stims!!!!:scared:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this looks interesting...but no way could I go 6 weeks with no pre's or stims!!!!:scared:
A good pre workout that is good is beets, spinach , and some oats with eggs and that's a great pre workout.
The problem is people rely on so many things and then they can never know what is working etc.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A good pre workout that is good is beets, spinach , and some oats with eggs and that's a great pre workout.
The problem is people rely on so many things and then they can never know what is working etc.
I GOTS TO HAVE DEM STIMS!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I GOTS TO HAVE DEM STIMS!!!
Hahaha! YES! 5am Gym Crew checking in! Stims are a must!!

Sorry to hijack. Back to the apps!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
#1 no i am not using any other supplements.
#2 can and some more.

Stats: Age 19
height 5foot10
Weight 205
bench 315x2
Squat 405x2
deadlift 555x1
body fat not sure but i guessing am around 18ish

Workout experience: almost 7 years

Workout type: I am only lifting twice a week right now because i am in the middle football season. However when i do train its powerbuilding (heavy on main lifts then volume on support lifts.) upper body one day lower body the other.

Any other HGH experience: No.

Other reasons to pick me: I am in football right now. So i can show how this will do on the recover aspects of it. I can also show the recover aspects because I have really bad shoulders from football. In the right shoulder i have a partial torn labrum. In the left i had a second degree AC joint separation, which caused some nerve damage. As well I can show whether it helps me maintain my strength.
I forgot to include my goals. My goals are to increase my recovery. Heal nagging shoulder injuries. Maintain strength while playing football (p.s. I don't have to worry about being tested at all.). Also, if possible, lose some weight while mainting my muscle mass.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! YES! 5am Gym Crew checking in! Stims are a must!!

Sorry to hijack. Back to the apps!
Represent the 5 am group!

Hootie

Hootie

Awards
  • Established
Throw my hat in please. Very interested in trying your HGH patches.

Age 52
Ht 5-9
Wt 195
Bdyft 12 -15 %
Experience 40 years off and on; PL from age 17 -25. Did some real gear and got 1504 at 181; after a year off did 600 - 400 - 625 @ 198 natural.
Got back into it at 45; consistent BB training last 7 years. Don't lift heavy anymore except an occasional max bench (350). Tried many natty T and HGH boosters (meh), and a few PH and SARM cycles. Not interested in pinning now, or TRT just yet; I like the idea of the patches.
Currently in pct / lean bulk. For this log I'd be looking to recomp and generally follow a "powerbuilding" routine.
I'd have to continue my Alphamine and PWO addiction to some degree, but would keep it to a minimum.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
edit: not sure i can make a two month commitment. just taking myself out the running. Still looking forward to trying the patch out and looking forward to everyones logs

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome opportunity right here! ??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards