Millennium Sport Technologies needs THREE loggers to log Athlytes ATP

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

What's up, guys and gals?!

We at MST need three loggers to run a detailed log for Athlytes ATP.

To apply fill out the following information and post in this thread:

1. Age
2. Gender
3. Past experience with our products, if any.
4. Links to previous logs (if any).
5. What product do you want to log?
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?
7. Can you update at least 4x a week?
8. What is your training and nutrition style?
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?
10. Tell a story about a time you think you could have benefited from this product:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Product info:

Athlytes-ATP™ is formulated for the specific needs of athletes who expose themselves to the most grueling training & competition conditions. Athlytes-ATP™ is the most advanced ATP supporting, Krebs cycle intermediate bonded electrolyte complex on the market. Athlytes-ATP™ is enhanced with Vitamins B2, B6 and MSM to aid in proper absorption and cell permeability, optimizing fluid transfer and uptake at the cellular level. Use the Best! Use Athlytes-ATP™!*

Balanced Electrolytes
Krebs Cycle Intermediates to Support ATP
100% Natural
Banned Substance Free**
Tested Gluten Free
Research shows that during periods of intense, prolonged exercise, athletes can lose between 1500mg & 3500mg of sodium & electrolytes per hour. Athlytes-ATP™ is formulated to help combat dehydration during intense physical activity for optimal performance as well as assist in properly rehydrating the body after exercise, endurance event or competition.*

The electrolytes in Athlytes-ATP™ are bonded to the Krebs Cycle Intermediates Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate & Alpha-Keto-Glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals bonded to these Krebs Cycle Intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized.*

**Athlytes-ATP™ is made in the U.S.A in a cGMP facility and is formulated and manufactured without the use of any banned substances. Contains ZERO soy, milk, egg, sugar, starch, wheat, colors, dyes or preservatives. TESTED GLUTEN FREE!

Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult your physician prior to use, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, wish to become pregnant or suffer from any disease. This product contains sodium and potassium.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
1.Age
2. Gender
male
never have used any of your products
never have logged before
I'm guessing athletes apt is the only one yal are logging
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?
I'm going to be using ergonine soon and as far as othe supps waiting on a couple promos for super dmz, min and muscle etc so I don't know if any exactly
been on here everyday at least three times a day since joining
mostly for strength higher weight lower reps
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?
no sugar coating here lol
10. Tell a story about a time you think you could have benefited from this product:

I think this would benefit me by having me ready to go to the gym and rugby practice after working outside doing construction all day

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Kind of interested. But I'm entered into a different log. But definitely peaked my interest.

Shocker279

Awards
I actually have a bottle of this arriving tomorrow. Was a long time user of nimbus poseidon until it was discontinued so I've been looking for a replacement. I'll let you all know what I think when I try it out.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I actually have a bottle of this arriving tomorrow. Was a long time user of nimbus poseidon until it was discontinued so I've been looking for a replacement. I'll let you all know what I think when I try it out.
awesome bro

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Carnage is too good not to partake. Get on this, gents!

Shocker279

Awards
So I've been using athlytes for a few days now. The hydration is really good! Not quite as good as nimbus poseidon was but it's the best I've used since then. My only complaint is that the sodium content is really high, so much so that I definitely noticed a blood pressure spike when using it. But overall it's a great product!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
So I've been using athlytes for a few days now. The hydration is really good! Not quite as good as nimbus poseidon was but it's the best I've used since then. My only complaint is that the sodium content is really high, so much so that I definitely noticed a blood pressure spike when using it. But overall it's a great product!
Thanks for the notes!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Could this help with stopping or lessening the extents of cramps? If so I'm in. I'll do a proper application when I get on my PC.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I am happy to log. I do early AM fasted training so a good electrolyte product is a must

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Could this help with stopping or lessening the extents of cramps? If so I'm in. I'll do a proper application when I get on my PC.
Yes. Put in an app.

I am happy to log. I do early AM fasted training so a good electrolyte product is a must
Awesome. I also train fasted in the AM. Put in an app :D

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Throwing an app in for this Athlytes-ATP logging op. Would love to see if helps ease cramps after workoutsmainly in my feet/toes, and I get calf and foot cramps when body boarding.
1. Age - 36 years old
2. Gender - Male
3. Past experience with our products, if any. - None
4. Links to previous logs (if any). I have done http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265394-getting-lean-pn and am currently logging http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269698-better-recovery-sleep. Hope the linkswork as I always stuff it up.
5. What product do you want to log? Athlytes ATP
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? HGHpatches, protein and creatine
7. Can you update at least 4x a week? Noworries with 4 times a week.
8. What is your training and nutrition style At the moment? I am running low carb and higher fat. I track macros about 50% ofthe time. Training is 5/3/1with accesory moves.
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? An honest and unbiased view is what you will get from my log.
10. Tell a story about a time you think you could have benefited from this product: I could use this now, up at work in mid west West Aus it is getting prettycold at night. I train after work, and after training a bit witht the cold weather I tend to get cramps in my feet right before I am about to go to bed. So taking this during my workout may help eleviate the chances of cramps in the evening

Last edited:
jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Received both. Hope everyone had a good holiday (Americans)

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I never received an answer. Sorry. Also, if anyone wants to throw in an app. Let's get them in by today's end.
I'll apply bro. Let's just assume your supplements are jew-friendly ;)

clown007

clown007

Awards
Here is my app :)

1. Age
38 years old

2. Gender
Male

No, but I'd love this to be the first!

No product logs, but I have a workout log running- link is in my signature

Athlytes ATP

I will be running OL's Ep1c Unleashed, OL's DermaStr3ngth and Sustain Alpha

Absolutely!

I have just finished Ben Pakulski's MI40x program, and will be starting a six week program by John Meadows- so it will be a high volume, 5-6 day per week training program so your product would be great for this!

I will give a fully honest account of this supplement.

I have been working towards a total recomp and would love to be able to use this product in the hopes to improve and recover from the high volume workouts I will be undertaking this summer.

Show a Canadian some love :) Hoping this is open to the people of the North!!