Millennium Sports Technologies needs 3 Loggers for Riptide

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

We at MST are looking to grab three people to log our new herbal diuretic product, Riptide in collaboration with Shred Ultra. So if you're looking to trim some pounds of fat, look no further.

Riptide:

Shred Ultra:

How do I apply to log this super sweet stack?

Step 1: Fill out the following application

1. Age
2. Gender
3. Past experience with our products, if any.
4. Links to previous logs (if any).
5. What product do you want to log?
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?
7. Can you update at least 4x a week?
8. What is your training and nutrition style?
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?

Step 2: Tell us a funny gym story (If you don't have one, make one up).​

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might throw an app in for Riptide, seems interesting. I'm running X-Gels now. I have ran ArA in the past, so I know how it affects me. Don't know if you would like it Riptide to be ran solo though.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I might throw an app in for Riptide, seems interesting. I'm running X-Gels now. I have ran ArA in the past, so I know how it affects me. Don't know if you would like it Riptide to be ran solo though.
I guess the title got cut off, but the winners will be logging both Riptide and Shred Ultra. Also, put in an app if you're familiar with ArA's effects.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tempting, very tempting....

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to jump on this. Mst is a great company!! Im all tied up and cant do it, but this is a great opp!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Morning bump, guys and gals. Let's get some apps in.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great opportunity here! The products I've used so far from them have been great!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I would happily log this for you as I'm cutting... But I'm not sure a daily diuretic is a good idea? Or is it not as 'harsh'.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
1. Age

2. Gender

Male

None with your products.. Yet.

Currently running 2 at the moment, sorry it's difficult to post links via mobile.

Not sure what to put here? Isn't this for 2 products? Lol sorry if I got crossed wires.

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?

Ferox by chaos and pain (logging)

No problem there.

Compound lifts are low rep ranges generally, everything else is till failure.

Dieting down currently, basically doing power bodybuilding.

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?

Of course. Don't like biased people.

Step 2: Tell us a funny gym story (If you don't have one, make one up).

When I was relatively new to the gym I was wearing tight leggings for my squat day and I took a date to the gym (she was into fitness).

Anyway you can prob see where this is going, I wasn't wearing underwear and when I was squatting (225) and the leggings split... But not from the rear -_-

She and all the gym saw the Grinnell package haha.

I'm not a member of that gym anymore.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. Age

2. Gender

Male

None with your products.. Yet.

Currently running 2 at the moment, sorry it's difficult to post links via mobile.

Not sure what to put here? Isn't this for 2 products? Lol sorry if I got crossed wires.

Ferox by chaos and pain (logging)

No problem there.

Compound lifts are low rep ranges generally, everything else is till failure.

Dieting down currently, basically doing power bodybuilding.

Of course. Don't like biased people.

When I was relatively new to the gym I was wearing tight leggings for my squat day and I took a date to the gym (she was into fitness).

Anyway you can prob see where this is going, I wasn't wearing underwear and when I was squatting (225) and the leggings split... But not from the rear -_-

She and all the gym saw the Grinnell package haha.

I'm not a member of that gym anymore.
Lol at that story bro. Thats is a good app and he goes hard in his other logs from what ive seen

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Haha at the time I can promise you I didn't laugh. It's the first time any pants/leggings etc has EVER split from the front.

Should have mentioned that I did keep seeing the girl for a while ;)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should run it bro, i did a log with thier peak elite and i can say thier products are legit. They sent me a whole slew of samples too and shred was in there. All good stuff

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell, I might want to try this. :lol:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get on this guys.. MST is a great company. i use MST RPG iBCAA & MST EnzyM (ran a log on EnzyM).

They make great products. Wish I could throw my name in the ring, but I will be logging Evomuse Epitome
soon and not sure if it would be a fair assessment.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Age 34
2. Gender Male
3. Past experience with our products, if any. Only tried sample of RagNOrok.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/subscription.php?folderid=3

5. What product do you want to log? Shred
6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? staples such as protein, fish oil, pwo, and ammino's.
7. Can you update at least 4x a week? Yes
8. What is your training and nutrition style? lift 4 days week with cardio at least 5 days. Nutrition higher protein, moderate carb and fat mostly from good fats. olive nuts, canola.
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? Yes

At 20 yrs old was working out at a local Gold's gym. I had a 45 lb iron plate fall on my big right toe. I hobble to the back of the gym to the bathroom. They had some peroxide. I took my shoes off to see blood dripping from the nail, and poured the peroxide and water over it, then took tissue and athletic tape and wrapped it. Then went back to working out. I was young and determined to lift lol so meaning of no pain no gain was def there that day!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THanks brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
1. Age

2. Gender
Bro

3. Past experience with our products, if any. Have not tried your products but they interest me

Have a few but at work now so I'll put em up after
Shred ultra or both
Just staples like bcaas and vitamins

7. Can you update at least 4x a week? Yes

8. What is your training and nutrition style? Currently on a deficit and low carb diet. Start with 20-30min jog/walk on treadmill and lift after

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section? Yes I can

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great opp don't see how more haven't joined yet!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
This is a great opp don't see how more haven't joined yet!
Maybe it's just being bumped at the wrong times?

I'll let it run the course for a little longer. Maybe to mid-week. Hopefully we'll get some more interest.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established

I'll let it run the course for a little longer. Maybe to mid-week. Hopefully we'll get some more interest.
I think your right. Almost every bump so far that I have seen has been in the morning here in the UK.

If you bumped it around 7-8pm GMT you'll prob get more response :)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I took the weekend off from the gym and the internet, i'll throw an app in today.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Never start a promo on Sat/Sun. Or bump for that matter...its always the slowest of the week.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed that both supplements have caffeine..

How much caffeine is there when you combine the 2 supplements together...?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes sense. Thanks for the tip.

vujade, I'll get an answer for you.
jwa254 Any word yet on the caffeine amounts in the 2 supplements..?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
thats what i thought at first too.

its at the bottom of the list, so it should be a small amount :)
Yeah, still waiting to hear back from my boss. He's been swamped as of late. I assume it's a small amount given it is so low on the list. As soon as I find out I will let you know

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on answer. Any other applicants?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Age: 45

2. Gender: Male

3. Past experience with our products: 2 of my staple supps are RPG iBCAA & EnzyM (I did a log on EnzyM

4. Links to previous logs:
MST EnzyM Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255161-vujades-digesting-millennium.html

PN 11 Oxoderm Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/264344-vujades-cutting-cortisol.html

BLR Rebirth Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265587-vujades-blr-rebirth.html

12 Week Shread Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251810-12-week-shred.html

5. What product do you want to log? Riptide & Shred Ultra

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log: Running IronChamp HPTA & Volume plus BLR Rebirth & new BLR AI

7. Can you update at least 4x a week: Yes, most definitely, if not daily.

8. What is your training and nutrition style: Currently I switched from doing an FST-7 training style to a High Rep / Cross Training Workout while I cut

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section: Yes, always do :)

Step 2: Tell us a funny gym story: I went to the gym one day and didn't checked the mirror before i left in the morning. It was
so early in the morning I just rushed out of the house. Got to the gym, was working out for almost an hour, only to have a
woman that worked there come up to me to tell me, 'you know your shirt is inside out right...?' I looked down, saw the tag
on the inside of the shirt sticking up in the back, and got totally red faced because I had been walking around like that for
almost an hour. True story :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. Age: 45

2. Gender: Male

3. Past experience with our products: 2 of my staple supps are RPG iBCAA & EnzyM (I did a log on EnzyM

4. Links to previous logs:
MST EnzyM Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255161-vujades-digesting-millennium.html

PN 11 Oxoderm Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/264344-vujades-cutting-cortisol.html

BLR Rebirth Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265587-vujades-blr-rebirth.html

12 Week Shread Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251810-12-week-shred.html

5. What product do you want to log? Riptide & Shred Ultra

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log: Running IronChamp HPTA & Volume plus BLR Rebirth & new BLR AI

7. Can you update at least 4x a week: Yes, most definitely, if not daily.

8. What is your training and nutrition style: Currently I switched from doing an FST-7 training style to a High Rep / Cross Training Workout while I cut

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section: Yes, always do :)

Step 2: Tell us a funny gym story: I went to the gym one day and didn't checked the mirror before i left in the morning. It was
so early in the morning I just rushed out of the house. Got to the gym, was working out for almost an hour, only to have a
woman that worked there come up to me to tell me, 'you know your shirt is inside out right...?' I looked down, saw the tag
on the inside of the shirt sticking up in the back, and got totally red faced because I had been walking around like that for
almost an hour. True story :)
Great choice to log this!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I use to manage a supplement shop inside the gym I use, we also have a cinema room where its a projection screen and cardio equipment for movie watching... an older couple use to come in every friday and purchase 2- extra large protein and banana shakes with 2- bags of kale chips, bring their own chairs and watch movies till we closed at 11pm.... the husband said "for 12$ I can have my fruits, veggies, and protein while watching main stream cinema" they were somewhat financially constrained so I never charged them for using the theater...

5'5.5
147lbs
Bf?

Tooo many logs to count but always an entertaining ride none the less, plus I cant link on a mobile.. I have yet to use any type of water expelling product but am very interested in trying...
I meet all the criteria and currently use an anabolic type diet with high volume training

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thanks vujade and hvactech for the apps. I'll pick winners tomorrow evening, so get your apps in now if you want a chance :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks vujade and hvactech for the apps. I'll pick winners tomorrow evening, so get your apps in now if you want a chance :D
Thanks bud..however I need to withdrawal

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
vujade, grinnell27, and packers. PM me your shipping info.